Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Hermann View Post
You'll be delighted to hear this bug will be fixed with .530, then, along with a few other issues.
As almost always, the patch is beeing tested on s1.sfgame.de and will be deployed to the remaining servers later.
If anyone can read German, here it is. Can't be bothered to translate anything just now, perhaps someone else might.
Thanks.

I am not clear about exp and gold scroll. Are you need to reuse it after .530 gone live ?
Old 01-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Mushroom Collector

The system was changed all over. You don't buy scrolls in the Magic Shop anymore,
you let the witch enchant your items directly by double-clicking them on the board above her head.
The scrolls for the items already enchanted are greyed out and can't be clicked, but the gold- and exp-spells automatically shift to the new values.
[SIGPIC]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6284/psa.gif[/SIGPIC] ← That's me there! Yup, the charred lump of... er... matter. Goo. Whatever. Pretty blocky for a lump of goo, actually... and a little blinky and disappeary, too.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Blacksmith

there are still scrolls in the shop for me even after refreshing and double clicking the scroll doesnt do anything
Old 01-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Wannabe Griffin

german servers are on cfg and act version 484, below that no update active and I guess that means - not yet on any international server

some more important changes for you:
finally tower equals dungeons - drops based on YOUR level and aura
aura capped to level 66

Leaving based on activity decline

Officer in the Top 1 guild and sort of co-leader for > 1.5 years
> Lvl 300 10/30/12 as 17th player (stopping financing)
> 17/5xK is either a sign for a superior player or the warning sign for the deaths of many before

> 11/23/13 retiring as guild officer
Old 01-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Blacksmith

aura capped at 66? why is that? dont like that one
Old 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Mushroom Collector

Because due to the newly improved aura, those with enough money to browse through the shops for a epic to dump into the toilet every day,
who already are far, far ahead of the "normal" players in terms of aura (notice the entry under "Aura" at s2: http://sdrv.ms/17YbjxH 39!!!),
would have continued to race away and thus gain a huge advantage over everyone else,
which is derived from excessive use of money, instead of endurance, and that would be a decisive step towards pay to win.
With this change, they are still far ahead and approaching the maximum aura level with roughly twice the speed,
so their advantage is going to grow anyway, but at least they can be caught. In theory.
It's more of a theoretical border, since even that person with aura 39 will need 540 days, almost 1,5 years, to reach 66.
[SIGPIC]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6284/psa.gif[/SIGPIC] ← That's me there! Yup, the charred lump of... er... matter. Goo. Whatever. Pretty blocky for a lump of goo, actually... and a little blinky and disappeary, too.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Blacksmith

im always on that website, but i still dont think they should cap it as its there choice to shroom shops to get epic items