Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Blacksmith

videos only give 1 shroom on sale weekends they used to give 2
Old 05-26-2014, 06:47 AM

Yeah I do recall at times getting more then one never knew that was why. See even forum mods learn something new once in awhile.

But here is a suggestion if a video is over say 4 minutes we should get 2 shrooms since that is a long time to have to watch something like that. Plus those long vids usually don't end till after your quest does and doing 300 thirst is long enough to do without having videos adding to the time.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
As for the mikes hard lemonade one there should be a skip step on bottom right just above the close button if not try logging out of facebook so when you u go to click like it goes to login page you should get the credit at that point.

(I have noticed we are getting a different format for mikes hard lemonade so hopefully we wont have to worry about skipping step or liking it)
there isn't a "skip" button on the bottom right: thus the complaint. And clicking on the "post on facebook" link and then cancelling doesn't work either. You must actually make a post for it to credit. The only workaround I have found is to make the post so that only I can see it and then later go into facebook and batch delete them.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
there isn't a "skip" button on the bottom right: thus the complaint. And clicking on the "post on facebook" link and then cancelling doesn't work either. You must actually make a post for it to credit. The only workaround I have found is to make the post so that only I can see it and then later go into facebook and batch delete them.
Hmmmmm I know I have a skip step button when I get it try enlarging the view of the screen sometimes on smaller screens it get cut off in the pop up window for some reason . I had the issue with a video that did that a while back and increasing size helped.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Truffle Shuffler

No skip step on my screen either and I can tell the video box is not large enough to show all the image. If the skip step button is all the way on the right then that explains its absence now. It was not a problem before.

How does one make that box larger?
Old 05-27-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldato View Post
No skip step on my screen either and I can tell the video box is not large enough to show all the image. If the skip step button is all the way on the right then that explains its absence now. It was not a problem before.

How does one make that box larger?

I don't know how to in IE but chrome it is hold control key and use the scroll button on mouse. see if that helps.

If anyone know a trick like that for IE please post.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I got the Mike's ad again and used the Ctrl + Scroll. That does change window size in IE but it does not have any effect on the ad window. The whole page gets larger but the ad is still cropped off on the right side so you can no longer click a skip button. This ad is just plain broken.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:35 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Here's some screenshots of the three sections of the Mike's Hard Lemonade ad.

(Click for full image)

If I ever saw a skip option on this particular ad it's been a while.

Last edited by NuitTombee; 05-28-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:42 PM

I will get someone to look into to it I know I have the same issue on my laptop with the smaller screen but not on the one with the bigger screen. not sure if it is a screen resultion thing or what but will see what the powers that be can do.

oh btw the video for the salt ad is a crock I registered and didn't get my shroom.
tbh things like that shouldn't be offered in game videos.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 05-28-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Playa is aware that the videos have produced a lot of issue lately. The QA/Billing team is working with the third-party provider to investigate. If you happen to see an ad failing repeatedly or get all the necessary details the first time please fill out a Support ticket. This enables me to submit all the details to the team quickly and have a count (ie spam them when stuff is really broken :p) so the team understands how large the issue is.