Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-24-2014, 02:53 AM
Blacksmith

Default Is this guy a non-shroomer?

So I'm having a fight over this one guy. He said he's a non-shroomer, but as far as I notice, he could keep full 3 optimal potions (including the eternal life potion), dragon griffin, frequently changes in epics, and 320 thirsts a day in the last 4 months. So my question is, did he really not buying any shroom?
Old 06-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Blacksmith

maybe they dont buy shrooms and maybe they have recently become a non shroomer and watch videos instead to get some extra shrooms or they save up there shrooms for griffin mount?
godevil (06-24-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
So I'm having a fight over this one guy. He said he's a non-shroomer, but as far as I notice, he could keep full 3 optimal potions (including the eternal life potion), dragon griffin, frequently changes in epics, and 320 thirsts a day in the last 4 months. So my question is, did he really not buying any shroom?
Well it is possible but very slim to do all of that for that long he is most likely not telling you the truth and he does buy shrooms but maybe only once in awhile. with videos you can go longer without buying.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
godevil (06-24-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Blacksmith

Yea I reckon that with video one can sustain the shroom life a bit longer, but as you said, he might have bought a certain amount of shrooms since spending on the external life potion weekly is really costly, (15x4) + (5x4 for refreshing the shop each time) = 80 shrooms a month.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Fidget's Griffin

A non-shroomer doesn't use shrooms

PoEL requires shrooms

Therefore ... a shroomer!

Old 06-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Blacksmith

Sorry to burst you bubble BMW, but PoEL can be bought with gold only. Comes around less often, but it does come around.
Since the TV showed up, it is very easy to use shrooms with out buying them.
I have 3 characters, and I hove not bought any for them.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Blacksmith

Yes PoEL can be bought with gold but it's like once a year or twice a year at most, other times it needs shrooms to be bought. ,y assumption is 80 shrooms a month to keep you full of that potion all the time. Then comes the 320 thirst a day, and the mount. It's hard to maintain all those things with just videos.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:05 PM

ok lets say at best u can get 1 PoeL with gold only a month that is still 45 shrooms a month. then u have mount at 25 per rental that is 50 a month. then 320 thirst at a cost of 10 a day or 300 a month. total is -drum roll-........... 395 shrooms a month that is 39.5 videos a day I am good but not that good to get that daily on s3. I have gotten like 50 a day for a week but I have yet to see anyone be able to do it for months.

Then to keep all pots you know that refreshes will be needed at some point .

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Mushroom Collector

Exclamation

I can tell you that I have NEVER bought mushrooms since I started playing. I've ALWAYS depended on videos and/or finding them in quests. And now with the witch's enchantment, I find more in quests. I've been potioned up all year so far. PoEL, CON and STR currently all good through August.

So yes, Virginia. It IS possible to shroom WITHOUT ever purchasing.

Just today, I got two PoEL. One cost 15 mushrooms, the other was only gold. That and I scrolled through the magic shop with several and got four STR and two CON.

If you're diligent and get 21 mushrooms per day watching videos, you would use 11 for thirst and you'll have 70 by the end of the week. Plenty to scroll through shops (pick a day and do 15-20 each shop) then you can buy what you want if mushrooms are needed. If not needed, then you wait another 5-7 days before you start scrolling inventory again.

Also, I guess it depends what "non-shroomer" actually means. To me it means you don't purchase any. You depend on the game to provide them for you.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-12-2014 at 08:42 AM. Reason: double posting
Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaFig View Post
Just today, I got two PoEL. One cost 15 mushrooms, the other was only gold. That and I scrolled through the magic shop with several and got four STR and two CON.

If you're diligent and get 21 mushrooms per day watching videos, you would use 11 for thirst and you'll have 70 by the end of the week. Plenty to scroll through shops (pick a day and do 15-20 each shop) then you can buy what you want if mushrooms are needed. If not needed, then you wait another 5-7 days before you start scrolling inventory again.
That is possible if you are that lucky to get 21 shrooms a day from clicking the video button, not to mention the video button doesn't work all the time which means you're one of the luckiest players to encounter the winged TV all the time.