Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Guild Introduction & Recruitment (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Nightmare Knights is now Recruiting (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=4918)

darkocelet 11-09-2011 06:44 PM

Nightmare Knights is now Recruiting

:hi:there folks ,, i am currently looking for active players over level 10 so anybody is welcome to join ...Gold and Exp are 50% and am looking for :shroom:donators ,,, so they are welcome from any level ,, I am currently level 100 ...;)
And one more thing u should be a daily player
Oh well thats all there is to say i hope someone respond :g: bye
MY Name in s3 is AlyssaOcelet so if u want to join mail me and i will send u an invite and pls respond need members asap :)

darkocelet 11-12-2011 04:32 AM

56%gold 52%exp and rising , still looking for shroomers and over lvl 20 but u have to be active :)

darkocelet 11-17-2011 11:33 PM

56%gold 52%exp and rising , still looking for shroomers and over lvl 20 but u have to be active :wink:

darkocelet 11-20-2011 08:28 AM

:hi::hi::hi::hi:
60%Gold
56%Exp
And Rising Spots Are Taken Fast ,,,, All We Need Is An Active Player Thats All No Matter What His Level but Hurry If You Want To Join :) ;)

Lady Java 11-20-2011 03:30 PM

Good luck

wishing you good luck with your guild. Like the name too. Cute.

darkocelet 12-03-2011 05:50 AM

Major Changes In the guild

:hi: everyone ... okkk now things are different in our guild the gold and treasure has been increased
Gold:70%
Exp :70%
All we are looking for is someone over lvl 30 and has to be active since we do attacks everyday so they can gain exp ... we tend to move up fast so if you want to join Either Reply Or Mail me : AlyssaOcelet S3 ,,, OK have fun everyone oh there is only places left in the guild so u might want to hurry if u want to join ;)

darkocelet 12-06-2011 03:40 AM

Another Change In The Guild

OKKK .... now things have changed a bit now we have
74%Gold
74%Exp
Members 23/27
So if you want to join .... pls reply or Mail me ..AlyssaOcelet .. All i ask is you have to be active, thats all :) so Did I Interest You ? :g:

darkocelet 12-11-2011 03:01 PM

Another Major Change In The Guild

Hey Everyone, how are you doing tonight,,, i hope your ok ...okkkkkkkkk so here is whats new :)
Gold : 78%
Exp : 82%
Members : 23/27
All i am asking for is active members and they should level up at least once each two days ....so if your interested pls Reply or Mail me in S3 : AlyssaOcelet ....... ok byeeeeee

darkocelet 12-12-2011 04:41 AM

Bonuses Are Getting Higher

Hey Everyone, how are you doing tonight,,, i hope your ok ...ok so here is whats new
Gold : 90%
Exp : 92%
Members : 23/27
All i am asking for is active members and they should level up at least once each two days ....so if your interested pls Reply or Mail me in S3 : AlyssaOcelet .......

darkocelet 12-14-2011 03:51 PM

We Need Active Members!

hey there , Gold and Exp have been upgraded again :)
Gold:90%
Exp:100%
if your interested mail me on s3 or Reply. All i am asking for is members who are active daily and level up at least once each 2 days , if you can do this , then you are welcome with open arms to this guild :)