Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   How do I get Unhere? (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8196)

Sersemina 06-26-2016 04:16 PM

How do I get Unhere?
 
I think I read it somewhere that you need to have toilet aura 20 and you will get it automatically as soon as you beat the monster. I need to know if I have to flush the toilet and expect the egg to come as a reward. If I remember correctly, BMWGuinness had to search for Tricerawood in the gem mine. He didn't get the egg automatically. I was wandering if this is the case here as well.

bobo baggins 06-26-2016 06:31 PM

Good question I for one am not sure and knowing Playa they most likely have given that bit of info out. I would hope it is given automaticly but who knows.

Leander 06-28-2016 02:06 PM

I don't know. Will ask.

BMWGuinness 06-28-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sersemina (Post 56136)
I think I read it somewhere that you need to have toilet aura 20 and you will get it automatically as soon as you beat the monster. I need to know if I have to flush the toilet and expect the egg to come as a reward. If I remember correctly, BMWGuinness had to search for Tricerawood in the gem mine. He didn't get the egg automatically. I was wandering if this is the case here as well.

For the record, I have received nothing automagically and I have 68 pets, I've always had to do something to get an egg.

Sersemina 06-28-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 56152)
For the record, I have received nothing automagically and I have 68 pets, I've always had to do something to get an egg.

Hmm, how about the Earth boss? Didn't you get a golden egg instead of a fruit as a reward? That's how I was imagining it.

BMWGuinness 06-28-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sersemina (Post 56153)
Hmm, how about the Earth boss? Didn't you get a golden egg instead of a fruit as a reward? That's how I was imagining it.

Good call, if I remember correctly it was my first Quest after defeating the boss. Or at least what would have been the first fruit received like you said. I know I had to do something to achieve it, I really don't think it was automatic.

Sersemina 06-29-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 56154)
Good call, if I remember correctly it was my first Quest after defeating the boss. Or at least what would have been the first fruit received like you said. I know I had to do something to achieve it, I really don't think it was automatic.

Thanks, BMWGuinness. I imagined you get the egg instead of the fruit as a reward from the boss habitat. I hope I will taste how this feels soon.

Sersemina 07-11-2016 02:12 AM

I already have the answer - you need to flush the toilet to get Unhere.

Xs3roN 07-11-2016 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sersemina (Post 56212)
I already have the answer - you need to flush the toilet to get Unhere.

Did you received Unhere only or with an item? If the latter, good, otherwise, what a bummer, waste of a month... And now, if I dont have Unhere, I might delay flush which delays toilet flushes further and vice versa, when I have ~900 to fill I'll get Unhere in a month which delays whole water habitat, good that Im a Mage... Sad on Warriors, but it all depends on your reply ~Sersemina :D

~Xs3roN

BMWGuinness 07-11-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sersemina (Post 56212)
I already have the answer - you need to flush the toilet to get Unhere.

How wonderful ... I just flushed this weekend ... this kind of information would be excellent ahead of time.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'