Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Counterattack? (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=7949)

Tilithia 12-22-2015 09:44 AM

Counterattack?

What does it do? I don't want to click button that could very well send all my soldiers to losing fight :P

bobo baggins 12-22-2015 02:45 PM

not a clue I don't attack other ppls fortress.

Tilithia 12-22-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 54377)
not a clue I don't attack other ppls fortress.

Somebody attacked me and in Mail > Battles when I click on one of fortress attacks it gives me options Show Combat and Counterattack! Im curious but I don't want to risk.

bobo baggins 12-22-2015 04:39 PM

I looked at my battle mails I assume it lets you set up a counterattack. Which makes attacking someone back easy but tbh if someone can beat me when I am at max troops I most likely cant beat them when they have max troops.

RipClaw 01-15-2016 09:16 PM

Not sure if I should add this here or start a new thread, but here goes anyway.
I would like to know how the protection works on a counter attack? Reason for me asking is due to the amount of attacks I got yesterday. From one player I got attacked 5 times. Two of which happened five minutes apart. Is there something that I am missing on how attacks happen on the fortress?

Tilithia 01-16-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipClaw (Post 54518)
Not sure if I should add this here or start a new thread, but here goes anyway.
I would like to know how the protection works on a counter attack? Reason for me asking is due to the amount of attacks I got yesterday. From one player I got attacked 5 times. Two of which happened five minutes apart. Is there something that I am missing on how attacks happen on the fortress?

Well counterattack takes you directly to the person who attacked you intead of having to search for opponent every 5 min (or pay with gold). if you attacked this person before,they could've saved those fights and used counterattack option to attack you multiple times. Protection is 8 hours but youre still visible but only your unclaimed resources are at risk.

godevil 01-16-2016 11:16 AM

as far as I'm concerned, you can only use the counterattack once.

bobo baggins 01-16-2016 03:58 PM

Yes I believe you can only use once for each mail so if u had like 2 or 3 you could attack someone 2 or 3 times. Now that is if I understand it correctly I don't attack anyone so tbh I don't know if that is really the case or not.

Leander 01-19-2016 11:49 AM

It's once per mail.

Tilithia 01-22-2016 07:59 AM

What would happen if you saved one of those lost fights and the person that attacked you decided to join your guild? would it still work?