Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Archive Community Area (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Mush/Sig competition - COMPLETED (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=1118)

gime 06-19-2010 12:17 AM

Mush/Sig competition - COMPLETED

Well Well... The competition is over and what a blast it was. Thank you to everyone for your submissions. There were many great ones and it was a very very hard decision. In the end I decided to go with Becca's last one. The hospital looking one :)

While looking through them the ones that grabbed my attention the most were the ones that were mentally tormenting and Becca's seemed to hit all the points I was looking for. (Even though i did not know what i was looking for)

I've already purchased the 100 mush for her as I said I would for the winner. Hopefully she comes on here and confirms that.

I'll be doing another competition sometime soon with mush as the prize again. So be on the lookout for me. :az:

And to the troll: Most of us have you ignored so please don't bother trashing another one of my threads.

gime 06-19-2010 12:24 AM

New competition will be next week sometime. I have no idea what it will be but I think I'll do 3 prizes. Now that they have added the option to purchase 45 mush I think ill do

1st place - 100 mush
2nd place - 45 mush
3rd place - 45 mush

If you have any ideas of a type of competition please msg me either via the forum or in game.

gime 06-19-2010 12:26 AM

Keep in mind i want something that everyone can do

Becca Lee 06-19-2010 12:31 AM

OMG! You sold all my gear and made me quit my guild while you were logged in?? WHY?!?!?! ...

.. and then I woke up .. :ag:

Thanks Gime!!! It was fun! 100 shhhhrrrroooooms :D

Catcruncher 06-19-2010 01:05 AM

It was a wicked competition and a deserved winner! Well done Becca and thanks Gime for giving us so much fun!!!!

Ok so ideas for another comp.... hmmmm...

I think that it should be a 'make a goblin out of balloons competition' :ad:

Alternatively, how about writing short stories about the exploits of your character in the world of S&F?

Becca Lee 06-19-2010 01:21 AM

How about a contest for coming up with the next contest? :bk:

:bu:

Hehe.

dearl 06-19-2010 06:44 AM

Just had to jump in and say congrats to Becca Lee! AND gime, I told you so...Becca's the best!

Cashew 06-19-2010 09:48 AM

Congrats Becca!
*looks down*
Now I'm kinda jealous :P lol

How about a new competition for "coolest biologist on S&F"? *cough* :bj:

ronozoro 06-19-2010 04:32 PM

Gime if you don't mind me asking which sigs did you have it narrowed down to? Oh and if you liked mine and ever want to use it later feel free since I will never use it. (not really my style)

And CONRATZ BECCA!

I can't wait for the next contest. ^^

Catcruncher 06-20-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronozoro (Post 9065)
Oh and if you liked mine and ever want to use it later feel free since I will never use it.

Same goes from me old bean, freebies...