Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Light 15 Mesmerit - Erogenion - Egg Bug (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8171)

BMWGuinness 06-02-2016 08:28 PM

Light 15 Mesmerit - Erogenion - Egg Bug
 
Mesmerit
Light
Mage
Rare
Erogenion
Guild Top 100

8 attempts, 1 fruit, 0 eggs

This is very disheartening as I change my quest strategy to find eggs and it affects my fruit gathering. Its also disheartening because it puts my strategy behind each day I cannot collect a pet.

Leander 06-03-2016 01:03 PM

Some pets are difficult to find. Some users reported they needed 10 or more attempts.

BMWGuinness 06-03-2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55885)
Mesmerit
Light
Mage
Rare
Erogenion
Guild Top 100

8 attempts, 1 fruit, 0 eggs

This is very disheartening as I change my quest strategy to find eggs and it affects my fruit gathering. Its also disheartening because it puts my strategy behind each day I cannot collect a pet.

8 attempts, 2 fruit, 1 item, 0 eggs

Total 16 attempts in 2 days and no Egg

BMWGuinness 06-04-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55891)
8 attempts, 2 fruit, 1 item, 0 eggs

Total 16 attempts in 2 days and no Egg

8 attempts, 1 fruit, 1 wood, 0 eggs

Total 24 attempts in 3 days and no Egg

Sersemina 06-04-2016 11:52 AM

To your 24 attempts I can add 5 failures as well so the result is 29:0. If this isn't a bug, I don't know what is...

Sersemina 06-05-2016 02:51 AM

New hope! I found Angbite after several failed attempts (I stopped counting them after the sixth failure). It was my first attempt on Sunday Night, Shadowrock Mountain. The new patch hasn't been applied yet so Angbite was not a bug. Probably Mesmerit is not a bug either. BMWGuinness, please let us know as soon as you find anything!

BMWGuinness 06-05-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sersemina (Post 55903)
New hope! I found Angbite after several failed attempts (I stopped counting them after the sixth failure). It was my first attempt on Sunday Night, Shadowrock Mountain. The new patch hasn't been applied yet so Angbite was not a bug. Probably Mesmerit is not a bug either. BMWGuinness, please let us know as soon as you find anything!

Angbite was reported as found on Sunday Night a week ago in the German forums and confirmed last night. So, in this case it was incorrect in the guide, since the timing was never mentioned.

Mesmerit - Today I focused back on Fruit Gathering since Mesmerit is a bug, luckily it paid off with the fruit as I received 15 fruit questing today instead of an average of 5 for the past 3 days while searching for Erogenion.

6 attempts, 2 fruit, 1 item, 0 eggs

Total 30 attempts in 4 days and no Egg


Mesmerit could have been Level 12 by now :(

I've counted at least 2 people in the Us Forum and 3 people in the German Forum who are searching (20+ quests) and have not found Mesmerit. All other Rare pets (with the exception of the Armoruck bug) have found their eggs on the 1st attempt.

Leander, please report this as a bug.

BMWGuinness 06-06-2016 03:04 PM

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpost...1&postcount=39

http://forum.sfgame.de/showpost.php?...&postcount=227

Hi Leander,

So far 100% of players have reported not finding Mesmerit in multiple forums. I've counted 6 different players reporting this over the last several days. These are the dedicated players who have played frequently enough (320 thirst everyday) to substantiate my original claim.

Can you please submit this as a bug, as the evidence suggests?

I'm waiting to quest until tonight ... just in case a bug fix is implemented

Leander 06-07-2016 01:25 PM

I asked and I'm waiting for Playa's reply. Stay tuned. Will edit this post then.

EDIT Mesmerit, Angbite and Slurp are being checked by Playa at the moment.

Important note: common, rare and epic just means how difficult to get the requirements are but NOT how many attempts are needed to find the pet or that a rare pet has a lower drop chance.

BMWGuinness 06-07-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 55931)
I asked and I'm waiting for Playa's reply. Stay tuned. Will edit this post then.

EDIT Mesmerit, Angbite and Slurp are being checked by Playa at the moment.

Important note: common, rare and epic just means how difficult to get the requirements are but NOT how many attempts are needed to find the pet or that a rare pet has a lower drop chance.

Hi Leander,

Thank you for following up.

To your note:

I kept this in mind, which is why I cataloged the fact that I also received ITEMS, FRUIT and WOOD from Erogenion while searching for Eggs.

Can you ask if it is normal, while searching for eggs, that you'd receive items, fruit and wood/stone from the quest which gives the egg?

Thank you


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'