Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   General (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What do you think of pets so far (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8114)

Edthard 04-28-2016 01:20 AM

Bobo.
the problem is LUCK...in 2 days Iv gotten 3-4 fruit.
Stigmatize?? If I had a choice of PEOPLE...yes...other wise they are ALL higher then myself, for some reason..
I see Im going to hit a person with 5 pets, and level 24Total levels...dont matter which I HIT, its the same..the odds are 1 pet is HIGH level, and the others are all low level..

Then lets ask something..A Pet, Scout, and Luck bonus..wonderful..but all his points are the same...Strength, dex, Int...ITS A SCOUT, give him a few points to show it..give him some dex. GIVE him his Dodge..

Then comes habitat..Why does he only get 1 attack per hour, and IT TAKES MY dungeon challenge away..Wonderful..I have to follow him into his OWN dungeon, and cant do mine..DOES HE get a bonus because I get to follow him? NOPE..but I am supposed to get one from HIM, if he follows me..

PS...still no fruit in the stores..

Edthard 04-28-2016 04:03 AM

WELL,

Think I found my problem..
no one pointed out that this would work BETTER, if you spent Mushrooms..
Big letters, underlined, and Quoted..

Spent 1 mushroom, and things started working bettter, will see what happens tomorrow..

Xs3roN 04-28-2016 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edthard (Post 55424)
WELL,

Think I found my problem..
no one pointed out that this would work BETTER, if you spent Mushrooms..
Big letters, underlined, and Quoted..

Spent 1 mushroom, and things started working bettter, will see what happens tomorrow..

It doesnt matter if you spent shroom or not, Im saying this from autopsy - spent 120 thirst or +200 and no difference in drop. Nonetheless there is one thing which matter, quest length - I confirm +10min yields more fruit per thirst spent.

Cheers!

~Xs3roN

bobo baggins 04-28-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xs3roN (Post 55425)
It doesnt matter if you spent shroom or not, Im saying this from autopsy - spent 120 thirst or +200 and no difference in drop. Nonetheless there is one thing which matter, quest length - I confirm +10min yields more fruit per thirst spent.

Cheers!

~Xs3roN

Yes that was mentioned somewhere in the forums by leander awhile ago the longer the quest the better chance at getting fruit.

Edthard 05-03-2016 08:43 PM

REALLY need to ask this...REALITY CHECK

Pets are interesting...
but something is abit off on Fighter..

Who can tell me the bonus STAT on a fighter?
HINT: ITS NOT STR..

I have the Water Croc...Ocodile...KLEvel 27...And in his habitat...I finished a battle with a pet 4 levels below him WHO HAD HIGH HEALTH..

Habitat Pet is Aquaphant..6/20 dungeon...

BMWGuinness 05-03-2016 11:34 PM

ok, now I'll concede that shrooming will get you everywhere with Pets, didn't think I'd get a golden egg so soon!

MedusasSnakes 05-04-2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55477)
ok, now I'll concede that shrooming will get you everywhere with Pets, didn't think I'd get a golden egg so soon!

BMW, I saw you got the pet for getting level 20 mine.

Seeing this, I'm guessing we don't have to "explore" the golden egg pets before we are able to find them.

I figured we'd have to get all the other pets before the golden eggs opened up, so I was not concerned with the egg for clearing the tower. I know a fair share of people have cleared it, myself included. (yeah, I saw your bug report on it as well)

Thank you for sharing the info, and again, congrats on getting the egg!

BMWGuinness 05-04-2016 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes (Post 55479)
BMW, I saw you got the pet for getting level 20 mine.

Seeing this, I'm guessing we don't have to "explore" the golden egg pets before we are able to find them.

I figured we'd have to get all the other pets before the golden eggs opened up, so I was not concerned with the egg for clearing the tower. I know a fair share of people have cleared it, myself included. (yeah, I saw your bug report on it as well)

Thank you for sharing the info, and again, congrats on getting the egg!

With the Gem Mine I received the egg by searching for Gems at level 20. It is possible that the gem mine pet is bugged and not supposed to be released until its explored, but the fact that its "rare" might also mean that its purposefully done that way as an achievement. We'll have to wait and see what Leander says.

MedusasSnakes 05-04-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55484)
With the Gem Mine I received the egg by searching for Gems at level 20. It is possible that the gem mine pet is bugged and not supposed to be released until its explored, but the fact that its "rare" might also mean that its purposefully done that way as an achievement. We'll have to wait and see what Leander says.

There is also the water pet that requires lvl 20 aura in the toilet. I'm a few days away from level 50 there.

*poking Leander* ;)

okk 05-04-2016 11:08 AM

I am at Aura 47 and looking back it seems that I flushed the toilet 2 or 3 days after the pet update dropped. I would hope that you automatically get the pet so it may need to be explored first.