Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Guild Introduction & Recruitment (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Holding Bay (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=2764)

Bullbound 12-25-2010 01:43 PM

Holding Bay

Welcome to the Holding Bay, for all your holding needs. Want a guild to join but don't want to be without one? Want a place to store that couch developing an attitude and stench all its own? Have some gold or mushrooms that you don't want lost? Holding Bay will be glad to hold on to them.* If you would like to make use of Holding Bay, please message the guild owner and/or any officer. Our standard rates are as follows:
Level 1-10 Free
Level 11-20 Free
Level 21-30 Free
Level 30-300 Free
Level 300+ 1 gold per day

We currently have room for 24/50 more players, 124% Instructor bonus, and 124% Treasure bonus. Daily donations are not demanded. You are only asked to donate what you feel the guild deserves. Officer positions will be available at a rate of 1 officer per 10 total members.

*Warning. Holding Bay is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items. Holding Bay and its employees can not be held liable nor as a responsible party. Holding Bay is not responsible if your cheese gets eaten by someone else's rat or animated crackers.

nerovonamber 12-26-2010 10:22 AM

Can you send me an invite? I use all my thirst everyday. No shroomies nor a dragon though. :D

Bullbound 12-26-2010 10:27 AM

Sure, what is your in-game name? I am not asking folks to give anything that they don't want to. In my view, a guild is only as good as the support its members feel it deserves.

*EDIT*
Found your name. I was misspelling it. Welcome aboard.

Bullbound 12-27-2010 07:55 AM

Holding Bay just filled up, but with the approach of "first come, first served," those that ask to join first, will be invited first as space opens up. It doesn't take to long though, so get your name in early and wait the little bit. I'll be updating our bonuses in the first post a few hours before each day's reset. :)

Faavre 12-27-2010 11:19 AM

Come one, come all!!

You can be in a guild with the #1 ranked person on s3. No wait.:cry:..ugh 6th, yes 5th. Well I was 1st for a while. :D

Jaxem 12-27-2010 11:52 AM

I'd love to join, play daily and donate lots.

Bullbound 12-27-2010 04:57 PM

Thank you for your interest, Jaxem. You are next on the list as soon as we have an open spot. You were the second person to contact the guild about your desire to join us.

nathan31197 12-27-2010 10:25 PM

oh i didnt check the forum for this page before i sent you a mail in game to join your guild. i just reached lvl 10 today and am using the raptor. i am unsure if i will spend mushrooms on my s3 since my s2 is in the 120s. but my ingame name is natemazzone. sry deleted your last message while deleting attacks but i mailed before reading that you are currently full. im guessing thats what the message said.

Bullbound 12-28-2010 08:30 AM

Good news for you, nathan31197, our guild is growing and growing in size. That means the list is shrinking and shrinking. You're our next invite as soon as we raise Fortress once more. :D

DarkDevilz 12-29-2010 07:58 AM

can i join your guild bullbound?

Bullbound 12-29-2010 02:38 PM

We are currently full, but as we add more space we are inviting folks. You have been added to the list, DarkDevilz.

Bullbound 12-30-2010 08:41 AM

And Holding Bay has a bit of a benchmark day coming up. I will soon be announcing in-guild how one lucky player can become an officer when we get our 20th member. I am very proud of the donation rate from our players and hope to see it continue.

Bullbound 12-31-2010 05:56 AM

Yes, I know today's post is very early compared to the previous days, but Holding Bay is quickly growing as the announcement of our newest officers grows. Come join the guild that folks are lining up to join. If you have applied to join Holding Bay, changed your mind, and not told me, then you are still getting your invitation as I have no way to read minds. I can only read messages, sadly. With a waiting list that keeps growing as our membership grows, please be polite to your fellow gamers and let me know if you change your mind while waiting. Thank you.

Holding Bay currently has 4 invitations extended to members that have not replied or accepted. If they no longer wish to join Holding Bay, you could find yourself invited very soon. Ask to join and get on the waiting list as soon as possible for minimum wait time! Invitations are sent on a "first come, first go" basis. :D

Nemorka 01-01-2011 10:29 PM

I'd love to join. I'm just starting on this server, with a scout by the name of Esulan. Thought I'd try something different than my s1 warrior.

Bullbound 01-01-2011 10:42 PM

We will be glad to have you aboard. Unfortunately, there are a couple names ahead of you. Today we were able to raise fortress 3 times, so the wait is getting shorter and shorter. :)

Nemorka 01-01-2011 11:08 PM

thanks for putting me on the list, looking forward to joining you when there is room :)

Jawbreaker 01-03-2011 05:24 AM

Hello!
If you have a free spots, can i join in guild?
Account name : Jawbreaker

Bullbound 01-04-2011 11:56 AM

Certainly you can join. :)

Wait...I already got you in the guild! Enjoy your time in Holding Bay. :D

Sangaril 01-05-2011 10:39 AM

Still looking for more members. 36% instructor 28% treasure. contact Bullbound for more info

mantinis666 01-05-2011 01:07 PM

Can I join you? Ingame mantinis666

Bullbound 01-05-2011 01:30 PM

Holding Bay would be glad to have you join us. We will get you in real soon, as you are now second on our list after we have updated our fortress even more.

Jakkall 01-05-2011 06:22 PM

I would like to join your S3 guild. My S3 character is called Kerrigan, a lvl 9 Mage

I currently have a lvl 20 Scout, Twisted Evil, on S1. member of Deception. Also a lvl 25 Warrior, JAKKALL, on S2 who owns the guild Dark Eden.

I try and use up 100 thirst everyday and as much Arena and Dungeons I can. Not currently a mushroom user, or consistant stable user.

Bullbound 01-05-2011 06:31 PM

You have been added to the waiting list. :) Holding Bay is very happy to put all interested parties into the guild as quickly as we can.

Guillex 01-06-2011 06:40 AM

Harrow Bullbound!

Level 11 Scout (Cantankerous) looking for that special place to call storag... I mean Home.

I'd be honoured if you would consider placing me on the waiting list, or even in guild if that's the case!

Bullbound 01-06-2011 08:49 AM

You have been added to the waiting list. Sadly, I can't fit you in yet, but hopefully the wait won't be to long. Our Fortress grows daily by at least one, so the wait will hopefully be short. :D

Guillex 01-06-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullbound (Post 21961)
You have been added to the waiting list. Sadly, I can't fit you in yet, but hopefully the wait won't be to long. Our Fortress grows daily by at least one, so the wait will hopefully be short. :D

Cheers!

Bullbound 01-08-2011 08:58 PM

Bonuses and count have been upgraded. Also, please pass on your congratulations to our second person to win an officer competition.

Bullbound 01-12-2011 01:21 PM

I am sad to say, that due to a flood of requests to join from members of 3 guilds, and none of them actually intending to join, Holding Bay has to change the invitation process. Before, we would invite anyone, no matter their guild or lack of guild, mushroom player or free player, scout or mage or warrior, no matter anything. Now, that is all true except for the guild status. Holding Bay will no longer be sending invitations to anyone that is in a guild. You are welcome to ask to join while still in a guild, but your invitation will not be sent while you are a part of a guild. Instead, you will get a mail message when the person before you on the list has been sent their invitation. That should provide more than enough notice to leave your own guild before another slot is available. If you do not leave your guild in time, then don't despair. Whenever a guild spot opens, all members on the waiting list, starting with those that requested to join first, will be checked to see if they are in a guild or not, and the first one reached that is not in a guild will be invited. Those in a guild, will not be removed from the list, but they will need to wait until we have another spot open AND they are not in a guild.

Sangaril 01-15-2011 11:28 PM

We have a few spots open right now for anyone interested. Contact any officer or place your name in here. Our bonuses are now up to 54% on both treasurer and instructor

Bullbound 01-18-2011 09:36 AM

Holding Bay has just been hit by a few players deleting accounts or abandoning the game with no intent on returning. That is understandable, as Shakes and Fidget isn't for everyone. However, that does mean we have a number of open spots and could easily accomodate an entire guild that may wish to join us for the better bonuses. For newer players, there are semi-regular tips sent out to the entire guild on how to get the most out of your mushrooms, gold, dungeon fights, hidden commands, and more. Come join Holding Bay and see why Valhalla and Greedy Pigs II keep trying to take our members.

Colostomy 01-20-2011 11:55 AM

Interested in joining.

Hi,

I play a level 7 warrior named Colostomy. I was referred to this guild by Nemorka/Esulan. I'd like to join your guild.

-Colo

Bullbound 01-22-2011 06:16 PM

And you are in the guild now. :)

Holding Bay is still looking for more members. Due to popular demand we will be attempting a guild dungeon. Wish us luck. :D

senbonzakura 01-23-2011 07:48 AM

First day playing active lvl 8 mage looking to join the guild. Name's senbonzakura.

Bullbound 01-23-2011 01:36 PM

senbonzakura, you have been added to our waiting list and as soon as we get the mushrooms to increase our Fortress level, you should be the next one in. :)

Bullbound 01-26-2011 11:47 AM

Valhalla and Greedy Pigs II seem to be competing with each other for the members of Holding Bay. Army of Darkness has even stolen membership away from us. We must be doing something right if each day I, as the guild leader, am getting report after report of my members being offered invitations, an officer position, and more from the top guilds on the server. Come join Holding Bay and enjoy the fun, relaxed guild with weekly tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your mount, mushrooms, and more. We currently have level 31 fortress with 1 empty spot (but can raise it for more folks), 62% gold bonus, and 64% instructor bonus. So come join Holding Bay and see why we have had requests to join from over 25 players in the top guilds on the server, and why 9 of our former members had to be bribed into leaving us.

Gynx 01-26-2011 05:23 PM

I'd like to respond to this from AoD. I/We did not (and do not) bribe or offer anything to any player other than the chance to enjoy yourself in a different guild. If you are referring to a player that left your guild and has since joined the one I am in, that person approached me. Dont lump AoD into any accusations. We are simply around to have fun.

With respect to another guild we reached out to, I sent invites to people who expressed an interest in having more fun as well as possibly being in the same guild with me, as opposed to a guild that may potentially be a bit more focused on simply being the best.

Thats it.

Bullbound 01-26-2011 06:04 PM

Actually, someone was offered an officer position with Army of Darkness a while ago. Gynx, I am not talking about just recent events. When Holding Bay started, there was 1 player offered an officer position. The same happened shortly before you joined AoD. Holding Bay must be doing something right if folks have been approached by other guilds to join them. At one point, every member of Holding Bay, including myself, had the same exact letter from Ash, your guild leader. Soon after, we were all sent mail from Elrond of Valhalla (after (s)he told me they were going to), and most of the guild had gotten a letter from Aleksathe5th.

I never accused you, personally of doing a thing, but your guild has done stuff in the past. They aren't accusations of any improper behavior, but just a statement of the situation. Holding Bay has repeatedly lost members in the past to several guilds. Sometimes it has been active recruitment. Why recruit from a guild that isn't doing a good job? You wouldn't. That just means that the players in Holding Bay are highly thought of and folks have felt it worth recruiting them.

mallen 01-26-2011 06:09 PM

Bullbound, I have no idea where you're getting your info from, but that is absolutely false.
The ONLY member of Holding Bay that I tried recruiting was you. Just as you tried the same with me. We went back and forth sveral times this way in the beginning, even though we both knew that neither was leaving.

Who was offered an officer position, and who was it offered by?
I don't recdruit from other Guilds, and to be accused of it is a slap in the face.
I expected better from you BB

Gynx 01-26-2011 06:12 PM

I cannot speak for events before I joined S3, but maybe it isnt your guild being recruited, but simply people who are fun or cool or simply good players who might be unhappy with your guild? Theres some great people in every guild. Not just yours.

:D

That said, if Ash, Elrond, Aleksathe5th or anyone else has done something you feel wronged about, maybe you should simply approach them, instead of airing it out publicly. Theres 2 (or more) sides to every story.

mallen 01-26-2011 06:30 PM

BB, since we're Guildmates on S1, I'm trying extremely hard not to go off on you here.
I just went and looked through your entire Guild.
There's 4 names that I think I talked to.
You
sickening- I was givin him flak about siding with you, at the same time you and I were givin each other crap. NOTHING was meant with either of you.

Santiag0- I think I may have talked to him at one point, when he was a free agent.

Simplythebeast- The same as Santiag0

Panosxalkida- I think we talked a couple times. IF I was the one that initiated contact, he was a free agent.

I do not Guild poach. I have papers strewn all over my desk with players names on them. As they join a Guild. Their names are crossed off.

This is the last I'm going to say on the subject, at least here in your recruitment thread