Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Guild Introduction & Recruitment (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Fun guild "Raenyr" looking for fun and active members (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=4055)

solarrocker 07-17-2011 11:27 AM

Fun guild "Raenyr" looking for fun and active members

Hi,

And thank you for taking an interest in the fun world of Shakes & Fidget.

My name is Solar Thunder (Within the game), I'm the guild leader off Raenyr. The guild itself is comprised of members that love to play the game, enjoy a quick fun chat and rage war upon the lands.

We're always looking for active and fun players, so send me in ingame email (To:Solar Thunder) or just message me in the forum or even send me an email within this forum.

Currently we provide:

No health benefits!
No permanent contract
No Pay

However we do provide:
112% Gold Bonus on all your quests and more!
and
116% Experience Bonus on all your quests and more!

These will increase with time (And usually do daily).

So what are you waiting for, come join us and have some fun!

(Raenyr is a non profit guild in association with Themdeadguys(TM) funeral home)

solarrocker 07-18-2011 08:15 AM

Well seems in 1 day we got some new members, there still more spots open so come on message me "Solar Thunder" or email me within the forum!

Also small update we're now at 56% experience boost and 56% gold boost!

solarrocker 07-20-2011 10:53 AM

More spots still open! We're growing quickly so why not join the fun?

Right now 62% experience boost and 58% gold boost.

Why wait any longer, send me a message or leave a reply in the forum if you wish to join us.

solarrocker 07-21-2011 09:22 AM

Once again our boosts are upgraded, why not join now and see how much difference it makes in playing this game. Come and join our guild, we always have a blast!

Gold boost 60%
Experience boost 64%

Just message me in game "Solar Thunder" or reply in this forum. You got nothing to loose and a whole lot to gain!!

babsiep 07-21-2011 02:54 PM

Joining Guild

I'm interested, but why can't I find you or the Guild in the Hall of Fame?
Bellasiel (in game)

solarrocker 07-21-2011 03:15 PM

Hi babsiep,

Most likely you can not find us as you are playing on a different server. Go to your Shakes & Fidget game and see the address in the top (http://s3.sfgame.us/ <- like that). It should show http://s#sfgame.us the # is the server you are on, as you can see I am on server 3.

If you are still interested you could try to make an account on server 3 and then can send me an in game email to Solar Thunder, or see if your server has any fun and good guilds.

Hope that helps ^_^,

Sincerely,
Solar

solarrocker 07-22-2011 07:18 AM

Another day, another increase in boosts. Come join us now and see how much difference it actually makes.

We offer currently 60% gold boost and 66% experience boost. That's a combined bonus off 126% and growing almost everyday!

So what you waiting for, reply to this post if you are on server 3 and want a fun, active and all round helpful guild! We're not looking for high levels, we're not looking for the best gear or shroomers. We are looking for fun and active players that love this game.

Send me an in game email to "Solar Thunder" or reply in this post, or email in the forum. Just make sure to contact me, it will be the best choice you'll have made today!

solarrocker 07-23-2011 06:11 AM

First off thank you all for your interest, sorry we could not help you all due too server differences.

The good news is that we still have some spots open and our boosts have raised once more.

We have a gold boost off 62% and an experience boost off 68%, we try to raise these whenever we can.

So are you interested, are you on server number 3, want to play with fun active people in guild dungeons and wars. Then just let me know, reply in this forum or send me a message in game too "Solar Thunder".

Keep on playing!

solarrocker 07-24-2011 10:07 AM

Another day another increase in guild status.

We're now at 70% experience bonus, this together with our already nice gold bonus makes for a amazing increase in your rewards!

Come join us and find out for yourself that a guild can indeed be fun!

We're also now saving up for our first Guild Dungeon, why play alone or in a guild that does nothing? Come message me in the game at "Solar Thunder" or in the forum. Just contact me and see the difference!

solarrocker 07-29-2011 06:36 AM

We're half way to our first Dungeon Raid, what you waiting for join us now before you miss out on all the fun!

We're looking for active and fun members to join our relative join guild (Less then 2 months), we're already in the top 50, got a experience boost of 70% and a gold boost of 60%. So you know we're all serious players.

We have daily guild wars, sometimes even twice a day. So you know there's something to do everyday!

All we ask is that you are an active player, you don't need to donate if you do not want too, you do not need to chat if you just want to play. Just have to be active and have fun!

Just PM me Solar Thunder and I'm sure you will love our little adventure group!

solarrocker 08-01-2011 09:56 AM

Can you believe it, within a few days we had enough gold for our first guild dungeon run (which will take place today or tomorrow). And we increased our experience boost to 72%, that with the 60% gold boost is a total boost of 132%.

Come and join our little guild of fun, and you will see that playing together really is a lot better then playing alone or in a small inactive guild.

Just PM me, Solar Thunder or leave a message on the forum. Trust me it is worth it!

solarrocker 08-02-2011 06:25 AM

Did you know we just had our first Guild Raid, and are saving up for the second one? No? Well why not join our guild and find out for yourself that fun is only a step away.

We provide no health care, no salary increases for next few hundred years (Dwarfs and Elves included sorry guys). But why should you join then do you ask.

For one we're all fun active people that love this little world of Shakes & Fidget, we also have experience boost of 74% and gold boost of 68%. What does that mean for you? Well that you can play the game better, faster and uncut! Every time you quest,fight or even enter a dungeon you get a boost on your play!

Did I also mention we're in the top 50 and climbing steadily? Well that just some extra information for you, we care more about the fun then being the ultimate gaming power guild. We provide a more relaxed and steady game play.

Don't care what your level is, don't care if you donate or not, we got a spot for you if you are fun and active!

So message me now if you are on server 3!

Solar Thunder

Or leave a message in this forum or PM me, it will all get to me.

Have a great time!

solarrocker 08-04-2011 10:11 AM

As we prepare for our next guild dungeon run let me tell you a few more reasons to join our little guild. Next to our boosts (74% experience and 70% gold), our wonderful guild atmosphere (Kill or be killed) and our ever fighting presence in the top 50 guilds (And climbing still for some reason) we also provide stories written by our guild officers about the battles we fight, dungeons we go into and sometimes just stories about our guild members.

Why? Because it makes this game that more interesting, we are all connected in this Shakes & Fidget world. Why not make the story that much more greater!

Join our guild if you think you are an active player and wish to join the creative fun that is us!

Just PM on this server, leave a message or send me a message in the game to Solar Thunder.

Keep the imagination going!

solarrocker 08-14-2011 02:20 PM

Wow, we're really getting lot of people interested in us. Maybe it is because we play different, or because we have such fun and active people. Or maybe it is because we just love this game and always welcome new friends!

Whatever the reason might be we are still welcoming new friends.

We're also almost ready for our second guild dungeon, which should happen within the next few days.

We offer nice experience and gold boosts, fun people and interesting guild stories that soon will come. So what you waiting for, have no guild and want to really enjoy this game? Contact me in game at Solar Thunder or PM me in the forum.

Trust me, you'll never look back!

solarrocker 08-17-2011 07:50 AM

And there we go, second guild dungeon here we go! Also upgraded our gold bonus to a nice 72% and a 74% experience boost. Wow that getting nice huh! And we still keep growing, we hardly can keep up it seems! Members seem to join everyday!

Why have you not yet joined? Well come and join us now as we will be saving up soon for our 3th guild dungeon!!!

Just message me in game Solar Thunder, PM me or just reply in this forum!

Keep gaming!

Etaren 08-17-2011 07:23 PM

ARGH... Solar... lol! *punches you on the arm*

This is so weird, and it so totally fits our guild...

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to join, message Solar!

solarrocker 08-25-2011 07:32 PM

Hi there, did you know we are a fun guild? Did you know we are active do daily battles and are well on our way to our 3th guild dungeon? Did you know we create guild stories like the ones in this forum under "Poems and Stories"? Well now you know.

Come and join us in the fun! We offer a fun and active guild filled with diverse members! We offer great bonuses in experience and gold!

Come PM me today in the game at "Solar Thunder" or leave a message in this post! Just contact us to see how fun it can be!

solarrocker 08-30-2011 10:35 AM

Well people, we get precious few spots left, so better join fast before it is too late. We're well on our way to our 3th guild dungeon and we are now in the top 40 off guild and climbing. Weird how much we've been able to do within just a few months, guess we're just that much more fun!

Come join now, PM Solar Thunder on server 3 or leave a message in here!

Remember, a game is that much more fun when playing with other people...

solarrocker 09-16-2011 06:21 AM

Why hello friends,

It's been a while since I posted. We're still looking for more active members for our fun little band off wackos and misfits!

We offer nice boosts for gold (74%) and experience (80%) we're also going into our 3th guild dungeon within the next 2 weeks. So this your chance to join a fun, active, entertaining, no high pressure, free to donate what you want, guild!

Just reply in this post or send me a message to Solar Thunder!

Why wait, operators are standing by, sometimes!

solarrocker 09-21-2011 10:09 AM

Almost last chance to join us for our 3th guild dungeon. We have saved and saved and soon will do the run. So join now for a fun and active guild. We're climbing fast, we got great boosts on your gold and experience! And best off all we're all friendly, fun people!

So send me a message to Solar Thunder, or reply in this post or PM me!. Whatever way you want, make sure you contact as soon as possible!

solarrocker 09-30-2011 01:34 PM

Well we are going into our 4th Raid Dungeon within the next few days, we got high bonuses on gold and experience (78% gold and 88% experience). So come on, want to be in a guild why not be in a fun, active, fun, enjoyable, fun and mostly fun guild!

:sf:

What you waiting for, come on, come all!

solarrocker 10-06-2011 08:51 AM

Well that was guild dungeon 4, we're well underway to 5. So join now before you miss out on the fun. We create fun guild stories of our "Adventures" together. You can read them here. So what are you waiting for, join the fun!

Our boosts have increased nicely also gold increase 82% and experience 92% and growing more and more.

Do you play more then once a week? Do you enjoy this game? Them let me know! Send an in game mail to Solar Thunder if you are interested to join us. (Or reply in this post with your in game name, or sent me a PM.

Keep on gaming!

solarrocker 10-13-2011 10:10 AM

Join "Raenyr" now! Now with twice the fun, more great taste and half the fat, (But twice the calories). If it not "Raenyr", then it most likely not "Raenyr"!

We provide a great playing environment, fun active people from all over the world. And we have another Dungeon Raid within the next day. So do not wait, join now before it is too late!

We provide nice boosts in gold 82% and experience 94%. So what are you waiting for? It is not to late! Just mail me in game to Solar Thunder, That is S O L A R Thunder. Or message me in this forum or reply to this post.

We have a great alliance, post personal guild stories and just have a good time playing this game.

The guild is free for all levels, and for all that donate or not. We do require you to be somewhat active (Play at least more then one time a week.).

So message now, and see you soon!

solarrocker 10-20-2011 07:51 PM

Well people, another raid done, tomorrow the next. Gold and experience boosts have been increased once again! Gold boost 84% and experience 96%. And best off all, we still want more players in our guild, we're active, fun and just plain crazy! Come join us now!

bobo baggins 10-21-2011 04:33 AM

friends of solarrocker approve this message.

solarrocker 11-08-2011 08:08 PM

Well friends, mates, guildies, unknown people and extraterrestrial lifeforms! We're still looking for more people that would like to join us! We give a friendly atmosphere, good people, fun guild, many guild wars and dungeon raids. And best off all nice boosts to your gold and experience. Currently we're at 88% gold boost and 102% experience boost. We write guild stories off our "adventures". there's no donating needed if you do not want too. So what are you waiting for. PM me in game at Solar Thunder or leave a message here in the post or PM me in the forum. Come on, come all!

solarrocker 11-14-2011 05:26 AM

Want a place to stay, have a nice relaxing warm fire to warm those cold bones. Get some nice cold ale to relax that troubled mind? Maybe have a chat or 2-3-4 with great mates that love to have fun? Maybe, just maybe you would like to start enjoying this game so much more? Well why not join us in our everlasting quest to become the most fun guild in this great game. We offer many possibilities off growing in level (102% experience boost) as well as great salaries (88% gold boost). We have great office training facilities (Dungeon Raids about twice a month) and offer a wide variety off books in our guild library (Hand made stories made about our guilds adventures starring YOU [if you join]).

So what are you waiting for, apply now before it is too late!

solarrocker 11-27-2011 07:56 AM

Hi friends, looking for a fun and active guild? looking for a good time while playing. Want attractive bonuses on gold and experience. Want to know secrets about other players? Well sorry we don;t know the secrets of other players. But we sure have a great time.

Come join us now, just PM Solar Thunder in the game, or reply in this post with your server name. Acceptance is guaranteed for any level! :sf:

Redda 12-02-2011 12:15 PM

Hey! Will you stop WHOOPING OUR BUTTS on the guild battles already? :P

+1 for a pretty solid guild!
-1 for farming us for guild battle XP. :D

solarrocker 12-04-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redda (Post 37502)
Hey! Will you stop WHOOPING OUR BUTTS on the guild battles already? :P

+1 for a pretty solid guild!
-1 for farming us for guild battle XP. :D

:D well we try to fight different guilds all the time, but when low on guild we tent to pick on the "Less costing gold" guilds to fight.

What about you join our little alliance, comes with free immunity and uhm.. snacks? Sure snack!

solarrocker 12-07-2011 05:58 PM

Well people, we had a really nice upgrade. we have a huge experience boost and gold boost now.

We provide now the following.

112% Gold Bonus on all your quests and more!
and
116% Experience Bonus on all your quests and more!

We do not care about your level, do not care if you donate shrooms or gold, we do care that you are at least active and enjoy the game. We're a fun guild, active and always looking for a challenge.

Come join us now, pm me at server 3 at Solar Thunder or in the forum. Or reply in this post! Join us now before we run out off spots!

solarrocker 12-11-2011 12:01 PM

Almost ready for another Dungeon Raid, so what you waiting for? come join an active fun guild filled with weirdo's wacko's and just plain good people.

Hi I'm Solarrocker, also known as Solar Thunder on server 3 and I got a message for you. Did you know most guilds do little for there members? Did you know a lot off players just play this game and don't know there's much to gain from guilds! Well I didn't either till I played in one. Then through a small massacre off many furry little bunnies I became a guild leader. So why not join this guild off players in taking over server 3? We provide a fun and entertaining way off playing through guild stories that are posted in this forum.

We have nice boosts for when you join, your level does not matter, your donations we leave to you. Come and join so you can see for yourself the fun we can have together.

Till then, sincerely,

Solar

solarrocker 12-22-2011 05:48 AM

Want to join an active guild, that filled with fun, weird and good people. Then join us today, our bonuses are almost maxed and we got a few spots left.

Doesn't matter what level you are, how much you donate.

Just be active and be fun. Message me or send an in game email to Solar Thunder

solarrocker 12-28-2011 05:38 PM

Want to play in an active guild, want great bonuses on your gold and experience? Then join us today! just post in this forum post or PM me, or send a message to Solar Thunder in the game.

We accept all players!

solarrocker 01-01-2012 08:51 AM

Happy New Year from guild "Raenyr". We wish all members from Shakes and Fidget a great coming year and welcome you all into 2012. May all your wishes come true and may you and your family have all the joy the world can offer!

solarrocker 01-28-2012 08:56 AM

Well hello there, you tired off being in guilds that do almost nothing, have poor attendance, force you to donate shrooms gold you can't afford to donate?

Well look no further "Raenyr" is just right for you! We're active players that believe in a fun gaming style. We offer 2-3 daily guild wars as well as weekly dungeon raids, but wait! Act now and you will also receive 122% gold bonus as well as 122% experience bonus! Custom posts about amazing battles we fight can also be found in this forums Stories and Poetry section.

So what are you waiting for.

Send a message to Solar Thunder on server 3, or just reply to this post.

Did I also mention that today is my birthday? Well it is! So join now while we still have a spot for you!

DeadMeat 01-28-2012 08:56 PM

Happy Birthday Solar :welldone:
I hope you get presents in the form of lots of new active members for your guild :)

solarrocker 02-14-2012 09:02 AM

Have a great Valentines day everybody :sf:

We're still looking for more members off any kind to join our wacky guild, come people come all.

solarrocker 03-03-2012 11:17 AM

Did you know we are still looking for more members? Well it is true! Come on down and join us today! just message me on server 3 at Solar Thunder or reply in this post!

solarrocker 06-21-2012 08:31 PM

I'm back baby! Well seems there were some issues but they have all been worked out. Fear not, I had not left the game.

Now it is time to get back into the saddle and ride this dragon into the skies! We're still looking for more players. Just post in this forum post or message Solar Thunder if you wish to join.

Missed you all (Mostly because I am a horrible shot)