Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   General (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What do you think of pets so far (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8114)

bobo baggins 04-23-2016 12:15 PM

What do you think of pets so far

So what do you think of pets so far.

Arturu 04-23-2016 03:58 PM

Pretty good, but I would like to see the fruit reward before choosing quest.

bobo baggins 04-23-2016 04:19 PM

I see a lot of ppl so far has picked good but needs some tweeking which things do you all think needs tweeking. I know ppl have posted some in other areas but would b nice to see it all here in one place.

BMWGuinness 04-23-2016 04:27 PM

I think this is the most "fair" update for non-shroomers with no major shrooming advantage

Bullion 04-23-2016 04:57 PM

Some bad stuff

It is a shrooming problem ...

The food chance got lowered or something and i see people with 24-25 pets and i'm on 19 (because even if i go with full 320 points on some days,i still can't get more than 4 fruits and also i might not have the chance of getting some pets before the spring ends) .
The luck of one is crazy or beyond (or i just don't understand the "find food randomly" part) :wall:

And i belive that the only good thing from this pets is the improvement of dungeons a little bit (especially for lower levels)

spiny norman 04-23-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55300)
I think this is the most "fair" update for non-shroomers with no major shrooming advantage

Well, other than the fact that people training 320 minutes will collect roughly 3 times as much fruit as those training 120 minutes...Hard not to see advancement at roughly 3 times the rate on a non-shroomer as an advantage.

Especially since those at the top tend to stay at the top. I just lost my first pet battle in 4 days. That means on most days I'm getting 5 pieces of fruit from pet battles when the average player is only getting 2 or 3

BMWGuinness 04-23-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullion (Post 55301)
It is a shrooming problem ...

The food chance got lowered or something and i see people with 24-25 pets and i'm on 19 (because even if i go with full 320 points on some days,i still can't get more than 4 fruits and also i might not have the chance of getting some pets before the spring ends) .
The luck of one is crazy or beyond (or i just don't understand the "find food randomly" part) :wall:

And i belive that the only good thing from this pets is the improvement of dungeons a little bit (especially for lower levels)

Sounds like no matter what Playa does, non-shroomers will always complain ... smh

BMWGuinness 04-23-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiny norman (Post 55303)
Well, other than the fact that people training 320 minutes will collect roughly 3 times as much fruit as those training 120 minutes...Hard not to see advancement at roughly 3 times the rate on a non-shroomer as an advantage.

Especially since those at the top tend to stay at the top. I just lost my first pet battle in 4 days. That means on most days I'm getting 5 pieces of fruit from pet battles when the average player is only getting 2 or 3

Quest Extensions via shrooming was not a result of the pet update. There is casual game play and competitive game play.

So, if you're a casual player, don't complain about not being able to be competitive.

Its moot.

okk 04-23-2016 06:02 PM

certain times to get pets needs to be changed. most people play at a specific time of the day and therefore would not be getting all of the available pets.

for example I usually only thirst from 8:00-1300 local time. this is apparently 1 hour later than server time so unless I go out of my way to change when I am playing I will never get any pets that are available only at night.

Bullion 04-23-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 55304)
Sounds like no matter what Playa does, non-shroomers will always complain ... smh

Sounds like no matter what the opinion of one will be,someone will always find a way to be offended...smh