View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3Less View Post
I can honestly say, though I liked #1, I'm not all that enamored with fart jokes. So sadly, most of the humor made me sigh more than laugh.

As for number two, i'd say it focused on the theme a lot. It seems to have attempted humor by referencing (another mmo online game) and such, but it just isn't that funny.It was ok.

Number three...as for number three, all I can say is, writing in Shakespearean is more than just tossing in a Shakespearean line here or there. This was my least favorite of the submissions (no offense to the person who wrote it).

Number four was my favorite. The references as well as the jokes were suitable to my tastes. I think it combined the two mediums quite well.

The fact that #1 is winning is very indicative of the mental age's of those who at least are willing to vote on this contest.
Either that, or someone has a lot of accounts or guild members with accounts. Then again, maybe folks just like something that uses jokes we've probably heard before. It is hard to tell why folks vote the way they do, but you can't deny that all 4 of them made some effort.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 06-29-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: edited quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (06-29-2012), DominicS (06-29-2012)