View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
Your retirement - statement pretty much sums up everything I have been moaning about the last 2-3 months...

Unfortunately everything you mentioned has been a major factor for many people to stop playing, and not many new players joining either... Things have to change or this game will die sooner or later.
If it doesn't die eventually, it will be the first one. I've played <deleted>, guild wars, soccerstar, etc. Thankfully, never got into <deleted> or <deleted>. Not to mention games for nintendo, nintedo 64, Wii, gamecube. guitar hero and rock band. Many of the games came with extensions/upgrades, like the <deleted> extension of <deleted>, but each eventually ran its course. It's the nature of things. Players get bored, developers move on to other things. A new patch with new content may drag things out for a month or two, but no game will keep your interest forever. So play until you stop having fun, then go on to something else. I think there is a tendency to feel like you've invested in the game, and thus if you quit your time and money has been wasted. But that is only the case if you didn't enjoy it while you were playing. Just because you invested $29 in a DVD doesn't mean you have to watch it every day to think you've gotten your money's worth.

Last edited by DeadMeat; 06-21-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Do not post Browser games not by Playa or any Blizzard Product