Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 09-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Holding Bay has changed a few policies.

If you are inactive, you will only be kicked if we need to make room for a new player. Being kicked can be avoided by letting an officer know in advance.

If you are in a guild, Holding Bay will not approach you. However, if you approach Holding Bay and present a good impression that you will join, an invitation will be sent. It must be accepted in a time manner consistent with daily activity or it will be taken back.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I would like to join, i wanted to lvl up fast, and i can see, your exp % is great. Im an active player, but still low on lvl. can i join your guild? Please
My in-game name is trang oul

Last edited by Trang Oul; 09-09-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Check your in-game mail.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Trang Oul, please accept your invitation, inform an officer that you no longer wish to join, or inform me that you no longer wish to join. It has now been almost 48 hours since your request and the invitation was sent. It was this uncertainty that led to our guild having the waiting list that we once had and forced us to have the mostly unpopular recruitment policy.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Supreme Adventurer

It has been a long time since I posted here. As many know, I am only a regular player outside of these forums. So please don't let the red name scare you. I'm just well educated about the game and procedures.

However, the guild does have a lot of great folks that want to chat and have fun. We have more open spots than you see due to inactive players, and you could take one of them! Come join a guild that is doing its best to reach the top 10 once again. We need your help though! Come join Holding Bay and learn tips, chat with friendly folks, and enjoy some nice bonuses (122% Treasure and Instructor).
Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Supreme Adventurer

How does 124% bonuses sound to you? How does it sound to your friends? Holding Bay is looking for up to 25 more members!

If you are single player or a part of a guild, please send me a message in game if you and/or your guildmates might like to move up to Holding Bay. No, I am not a game administrator on the server. I am ONLY a forum moderator. Don't worry about me getting pulled away. We also have some amazing officers.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Still looking for players! Come join a guild that was once ranked in the top 10, and whose leader is now able to donate a lot more time to the game. That means better weekly tips, more challenges, and even some changes in ability to become an officer! Join now and experience the rebuilding, the excitement, and the community of Holding Bay.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Adventurer

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Come join a guild that was once ranked in the top 10, and whose leader is now able to donate a lot more time to the game.
Is that because you are not moderator anymore?

P.S just curious, don't answer it if u don't want to
Old 11-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Exactly. After finally being able to clean house, I can help my guild a lot more. The 2-4 hours per day (minimum) that were spent as a moderator can now be spent elsewhere, including helping to improve Holding Bay and its members.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-24-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Supreme Adventurer

We are still recruiting ALL levels, so come join a guild that takes everyone. No need to be a mushroom player either. It is nice if you are, but not a requirement.