Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Sheep

Your wish is granted, but due to the high popularity of the marshmallows billions grow ill from VITAMIN OVERDOSE. Because of the loss of so many productive working hours you are held liable for the loss of business across the globle and are sentenced to 13 consecutive life sentences in a Turkish prison.

A little side note, if you looked at my profile you would have seen that i do not have children. May be one day, but not now,or soon if i am fortunate.

As to my wish, that i should have several children, all well behaved, equally disributed as boy and girls through natural and adoptive measures, and that they are all financially secure, without causing harm to anyone else's finacial security, and that we become an awesome force on S&F when we create our own guild.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Dummy

Your wish is granted. you have 30 Children 15 girls and 15 males.
They are well behaved by the standard of an orc, and are financially secure due to there low standards of wealth. You All create a guild on S&f but You grow agitated with them due to the fact that they look and act Nothing like you. Fortunately they all end up crashing a plane into the muhabi desert later that week.

I wish I wasn't Bored.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Adventurer

Congratulations! Your wish has been granted!

Boredom escapes you as an emotional response along with happiness, ecstasy, joy, sadness, anger, or anything else. Now that you have inhaled the Paxilon Hydrochlorate, you feel nothing and have no need to eat, sleep, move, work, and your autonomous functions only sustain you until you DIE WHERE YOU SIT OR STAND. Congratulations on not being the tenth of a percent of the population that has the opposite reaction which involves killing, raping, and eating others (if they're lucky, in that order).

I wish that this year was the year that post-modern society shifts from loveless sex to sexless love as the new chic. A year where STDs and broken homes are overturned by a steep drop in teen pregnancy and a dramatic population decrease worldwide, thereby increasing per capita around the globe and solving the economic crisis while foundationally reviving the values of selflessness and giving.

I hope that's not too much to ask...
Old 06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Dummy

Your wish is granted... but in years. During this time, the economy and atrocities grow to such an extent that a new age of force genocide happens, killing all individuals that lack specific DNA strands to stop disease, thus creating perfection, and with perfect, after two million years of 'purifying' the gene pool, peace is restored until, after a short ten years, a new disease occurs, killing all humanity. congrats on your super AIDS, which is now airborn.

I wish for the opposite of what the next guy wishes for.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Sheep

Granted. NO COOKIE FOR YOU!

I wish for a cookie.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Sheep

One cookie for you... In fact lots of cookies.... Millions opening up all over our computer randomly, bringing it to a grinding halt (whilst infecting it with viruses).

I wish that dogs could play poker...
Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Adventurer

Your wish is granted. Dogs play there own variant of poker that involves sniffing each other's butts. You attempt to play their version of poker and lose all of your money... and you have a lot of dog snot near where they were sniffing.

I wish there was a skin-applied sun-protection product out there that didn't take more than 30 seconds to apply over the entire body... and is affordable.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Sheep

Granted.

You may jump into the bathtub of quick setting liquid concrete whenever you are ready. Sun won't ever bother you again, but swimming will.

I wish they would make more Star Trek Next Generation at an even better quality than the original seasons...
Old 06-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Sheep

Poof! Your wish is granted, but you contract a disease and everytime you watch star trek you get an irresistible urge to sleep with a fertile octogenarian.

I wish all the orphans of the world had homes.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Sheep

and so is yours...

They now all have homes... unfortunately the mortgage payments are colossal and they'll be even worse off when the banks repossess those homes..

I wish I was Doctor Who.