Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Blacksmith

Send a message via ICQ to polopoloyuuu
Default What is maximum Aura level?

This would be interesting to know
Old 03-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Stable Boy

Since aura level relates to the probability of finding an epic in the shop, and most estimates of this probability normally is 1% (5% on epic weekends), let's assume that Aura level = % chance of finding an epic in the shop on a given refresh of the items.
This means that already at an aura level of 5 you're getting the same chance as an epic weekend which is already really good, at level 10 you'd be getting an epic once every ten clicks, level 20 once every 5, and so forth. I'd probably say no more than 20, but who knows. It should be noted of course that the amount of manna needed to flush the arcane toilet increases as aura level increases, so it's not like people are going to reach level 20 anytime soon, if we assume that each aura level adds 50 points of mana required to level starting at the base 150 and you only donate epics that raise 50 points.
1 150 = 3 days
2 200 = 4 days = Total 7 days
3 250 = 5 days = Total 12 days
4 300 = 6 days = Total 18 days
5 350 = 7 days = Total 25 days
6 400 = 8 days = Total 33 days
So by that someone should reach level 6 in about a month, on the other hand, the amount of manna required between levels may not increase linearly, in which case it will be more like a few months to reach level 5 or 6 if it's pseudo-exponential growth.
Definitely don't think if there is a max it's terribly high unless say the multiplier on the probability is not just Aura Level *1%, but a fraction of a percent, etc. in which case there'd be more room for aura level growth.

Last edited by BlackJet; 03-30-2012 at 08:21 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackJet For This Useful Post:
MoSkeeToe (03-31-2012), polopoloyuuu (03-30-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Blacksmith

Send a message via ICQ to polopoloyuuu

Thank you for this valuable information, hopefully the developers release more information on exactly what the toilet does.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Stable Boy

So, I have not noticed a significant difference in epic rate since being Aura Level 2. It's possible that by better items in the shop, it simply means that the stats of all items are better as there is a normal range of bonuses randomly distributed on the stats. In this case, I don't see any real restrictions on the aura level. Maybe once I'm say Aura 5 I will be able to notice a significant difference and make a better conclusion as to what the Aura level actual does.

Today I received an epic much sooner ing in the shop. Hard to say if the aura is for epic chance or just better stat items in general...

Last edited by BlackJet; 03-30-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Adventurer

At aura level 3 now, spent a bunch of shrooms shopping.

There is no noticable difference in amount of gotten epics. Nor is there any noticable difference in the quality of item or the amount of main-stat items.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Blacksmith

i have still only found one key in both servers i have played is it only quests you can find the keys? or in shops aswel?
Old 04-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Quests only, so take the shortest ones if you are hunting for the key.

Considering how low the chances of finding an epic are, I am not surprised that level 3 has not been a noticeable change in a day or two.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Adventurer

Bullbound, I just spent over 100 shrooms shopping, finding 2 crappy epics and the same assortiment of usual crap. Armour/dps isn't higher on average. Stats aren't higher, and the chance of getting dex/con items shows no improvement either.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:03 AM

I think it will be like bonuses you won't notice much at first but as the higher the aura gets the more you will notice the difference. I will guess that will be around lvl 5 thur 10. I could be wrong but it is my guess.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 04-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Stable Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to Azkasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I think it will be like bonuses you won't notice much at first but as the higher the aura gets the more you will notice the difference. I will guess that will be around lvl 5 thur 10. I could be wrong but it is my guess.
MY guess is that you may see a small improvement at Aura level 20 when the mana required per aura level increases exponentially...