Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Request a tag(aka signature)

I can't promise to do your signature, I really just need practice so I need themes to work on

You can donate gold or mushrooms or w/e if you want to my friend who plays the game, or not, up to you

Required info
Text

Optional info
Size(Maximum is 500x200)
Theme
Colours
Render or stock

Like I said this is for practice mostly, I am not that great so I can't promise you will like or love what I make but I will give it a shot

Some of my work:

*Note: All of my work so far can have text added if you like it except the first two

Last edited by sAviOr; 06-15-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Dummy

I could actually Use a new signature. My current one is a bit too large of file size for this forum and I would like something new that I would not come up with myself. I like your style so.

So im thinking something similar to the second signature you have up there. Dark yet not black and white. Also along the same size. Can go biger but not smaller. Something Military like a soldier, modern, futueristic or Sci-Fi. (stay away from blades)

The only text should be "GeneralXTL"

My second option would have the same peramiters as the first but I would not mind the style of your last example signature.

Looking forward to what you come up with.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralXTL View Post
I could actually Use a new signature. My current one is a bit too large of file size for this forum and I would like something new that I would not come up with myself. I like your style so.

So im thinking something similar to the second signature you have up there. Dark yet not black and white. Also along the same size. Can go biger but not smaller. Something Military like a soldier, modern, futueristic or Sci-Fi. (stay away from blades)

My second option would have the same peramiters as the first but I would not mind the style of your last example signature.

I have just the thing in mind
Old 06-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralXTL View Post

How is this?

The Following User Says Thank You to sAviOr For This Useful Post:
GeneralXTL (06-15-2010)
Old 06-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Dummy

Looks Good. Colors are just what I wanted. I would not of thought to use Gears of war but it seems to fit perfectly with the backround. Lighting looks great. Definatly not what I would of made which Is what I wanted. All in all I like it. Thanks a lot Savior.

Last edited by GeneralXTL; 06-15-2010 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Edited to test new sig.