Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 07-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Bobo, I know it wasn't you, and the people that were sending those mails, they left you soon after.

And yes, you guys did take that top spot a few times - to quote guild members, "Well, I'll be damned - MH did it!"
Old 07-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

Yes, this is how you feel. What happens though? SoD beats the dungeons, they are rank 1? Do they retire? Do they fight? Or do they just chill. See, nobody else will make it to the top. Nobody. With SoD being at the top right now, we have no hope. Also, is destroying all of the rank 8-15 guilds. They weaken them, they steal their members, they do all that it takes to get what they want. See, with MoA and SoD being top guilds, where is the hope?

We dont have a chance against SoD. I just for once, ONE TIME, want to feel the number 1 spot. Heck, being in the top 3 would be amazing. You see, our guild had a party when we reached the top page. We were thrilled to death. Then, MoA found us and stole from us.

After this past year, I have quit twice, not once but twice, then I came back. MoA has taken over 10 members from us. That hurt us bad. Militia then took back their 200s. You see, we dont stand a chance. Nobody does. I want us all to bring the guild together and fight. Maybe restart. Make a new guild, which probably wont happen.

My guild has fought for a year to climb up to our spot. We were rank 20 for 6 months, 6 MONTHS. We didnt think we could climb anymore. Then, people took our members, we fell. Our great leader Hidden Blade quit playing. All for what? A chance to move up 1 rank is what they thought. We proved them all wrong, we showed what we are capable of. Now, we are rank 9, hopeless, nothing to do except defend. We cant beat dungeons right now, we would like help, but who is there to help us? Nobody.

You see, with all of this fighting, we fight the wrong oppnent. We fight each other, when we should fight the true destruction. All SoD has done, is steal members, taken guilds and make them fall apart. First, White Ghost, then Militia of Lightness, then OniX, then MoA(They got back in the game though), and then finally Concerto of Domination. All of these guilds, SoD steals from. They took members and gave these guilds nothing in return. This is what I want to end.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Do you not think that SoD tried to get MY guild members?

Trust me, they did. And they got one member from me. A lower level member. Then he got kicked out so they could replace him with someone who was higher level and he wanted to come back. I didn't have room and I wasn't going to kick someone out to give him his spot back.

They can't STEAL members who don't want to leave.

Then you talk about quitting all the time. How is that helping your guilds? You guys get frustrated and quit, and your character isn't built up, your guild members are left hanging - that's on YOU - not SoD.

You don't quit when things are going poorly, you preserver - you hang on, you complain and scream at your friends in the guild that THIS SUCKS - but you stay there and you keep playing and you keep trying to find new guild members that are going to help you out and have fun. How many upgrades and levels did you lose when you quit - not once, but TWICE - how about your leader, how many did he lose and HOW MANY GUILD MEMBERS said, we'll we don't have a leader anymore, so I'm going to another guild.

You all did that to yourselves, so don't blame SoD.

I'm not fighting with you - I'm putting it in black and white - you just don't like my message.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix527 View Post
Yes, this is how you feel. What happens though? SoD beats the dungeons, they are rank 1? Do they retire? Do they fight? Or do they just chill. See, nobody else will make it to the top. Nobody. With SoD being at the top right now, we have no hope. Also, is destroying all of the rank 8-15 guilds. They weaken them, they steal their members, they do all that it takes to get what they want. See, with MoA and SoD being top guilds, where is the hope?

We dont have a chance against SoD. I just for once, ONE TIME, want to feel the number 1 spot. Heck, being in the top 3 would be amazing. You see, our guild had a party when we reached the top page. We were thrilled to death. Then, MoA found us and stole from us.

After this past year, I have quit twice, not once but twice, then I came back. MoA has taken over 10 members from us. That hurt us bad. Militia then took back their 200s. You see, we dont stand a chance. Nobody does. I want us all to bring the guild together and fight. Maybe restart. Make a new guild, which probably wont happen.

My guild has fought for a year to climb up to our spot. We were rank 20 for 6 months, 6 MONTHS. We didnt think we could climb anymore. Then, people took our members, we fell. Our great leader Hidden Blade quit playing. All for what? A chance to move up 1 rank is what they thought. We proved them all wrong, we showed what we are capable of. Now, we are rank 9, hopeless, nothing to do except defend. We cant beat dungeons right now, we would like help, but who is there to help us? Nobody.

You see, with all of this fighting, we fight the wrong oppnent. We fight each other, when we should fight the true destruction. All SoD has done, is steal members, taken guilds and make them fall apart. First, White Ghost, then Militia of Lightness, then OniX, then MoA(They got back in the game though), and then finally Concerto of Domination. All of these guilds, SoD steals from. They took members and gave these guilds nothing in return. This is what I want to end.

“I doubt you can understand the magnitude of the stupidity in your statement” - James Oliver Rigney, Jr.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Just one more thing, if you don't think we haven't had challenges, I will tell you you are wrong.

When Disgaea was created, they kicked the tar out of us. 7 people took out a 50 person guild. We kept going and got stronger and beat them back.

When Cybertron was created, 5 people kicked the tar out of a 50 person guild. We kept going, we didn't quit, and we were able to beat them back.

You don't QUIT and then expect to be able to beat SoD. It just doesn't happen.

THAT is reality.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM

Oh by the way before I even brought one player in to try and take down SoD I had the guild vote on if we should do this with them knowing some of them could be moved to the other guilds all but 1 or 2 said yes.

If they would have said no it would not have happened I have never made a big decision like that without asking the people in the guild first. Only decision that was made by me only was to retire the guild and since I put all the shooms in to max bonuses it was my decision to make.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Blacksmith

So, this is now about disresptect? This is about us fighting over a game? I wanted this to be a game where we could show who was right, to fight for what you think is right, to do the right thing. I didnt QUIT because I wanted to. I QUIT because I had to. You see, I had things going on. Maybe sports that could get me into College, education which could show me the way of life. Something more important. I wasnt the leader. I was the leader once, then Hidden Blade return, and because my respect for him is so high, I made him the leader. He created the guild he deserved to be the leader. GreyRacer took my spot when I left for awhile. He had the guild last. Back then, Guilds werent about power and stealing each others members. We fought dungeons, and had fun. Now, it is about strength, now it is about who is right and who is wrong. use to be about power, then everybody wanted that to change. Now Power is back on our server. I dont need you to fight with us, I dont need you to fight against us. However if you decide to fight us, well, we wont back down. We never have. We always have beaten our oppent if it took 1 year or if it took 1 fight. This was all it was. Now, if we fight you, prepare to be beaten. It will happen. We fight, we win, we move on. You guys on the other hand, beat dungeons, move on. That is what this game is about to you. Dungeons and more dungeons. So if you decide to leave us alone, good choice.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

At the very end it all comes down to the people in your guild.If they will feel happy there,no player will leave for another guild,no matter how big bonuses it has.No SOD,no MH will take them from you!
So first work on that
Old 07-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worka View Post
At the very end it all comes down to the people in your guild.If they will feel happy there,no player will leave for another guild,no matter how big bonuses it has.No SOD,no MH will take them from you!
So first work on that
Now, I agree. However, I cant keep the people in my guild. They arent loyal, some of them are, but not many. The ones that are loyal I thank you. The ones that arent, well good bye so I dont have to say it later. I lose people daily, and cant do anything about it. I talk to my guildies, I am friendly, I am active, I answer questions, I do what I think is right and get disrespected.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Pheonix412 has a splendid idea! He has something. If you guys fight SoD and MoA, you can end a terror. You can end a war that hasnt begun. If you get those small guilds under you to join you, you can fight the true Power of the server. Then, you can become the true Power.