Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 11-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Sheep

Unhappy Let me clarify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni View Post
...I think this should go back immediately to the point of this thread and that is to promote Dragons Den. Approved by Army of Darkness.

Redda, you have my friends endorsement so you have mine. let me know if you need anything and I hope we can help you out with some dungeons very soon. Mail me anytime.
Once again, I am humbled by the support of AoD, but there has been some serious misunderstanding here. I should have clarified earlier, but I missed one of Dom's more inflamatory posts (which I'm ok with) that I didn't realize was fueling this inferno until just a bit ago when I re-read the whole thread.

DominicS of dragon slayers and I have been bantering about in each others recruitment threads and declarations of WAR threads for some time now. Our relationship is intentionally "over the top" in reflection of our contentious guild names ("Dragons Den" and "dragon slayers"). We go over the top to add humorous drama. Fact is, we're friends that pretend to hate each other on the forums in reflection of our guild names. We're similarly ranked & built (albeit, we've been pulling away a bit lately), and so its a fun rivalry to engage in, and the "banter" on each other's threads keeps them bumped near the top. Fact is, the S3 forums seem sparse when they're not dead, and its kinda fun stirring up "pretend" drama.

Sadly, real drama clearly has ensued.

My apologies to those caught in the crossfire from AoD and Mithril's Hall. I never intended to drag others into our "contentious debates!" It was our own little internal war. However, I am excited to see a bit of interest and flair on the forums. The game isn't as easy to do the whole "relational" thing as its... um... predecessor.

Admittedly, the "bumps" and unexpectedly acquired friendships are nice too!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up Congrats!

Congrats to Redda and her crew on completing their 5th dungeon!

It's a shame that all the Dragons brought mange back with them from their dungeon trek and have to be put down...

(turn about is fair play, just returning the free bump. )
Old 11-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Sheep

Thumbs up Dungeon 5 completed!

We completed dungeon number 5 with ease, and we're already 25% saved up for number 6!

Join now for a 85% discount on required guild uniforms and an unlimited free pass to access the guild bathroom (BYOT: Bring Your Own Toiletpaper). If you sign up today, that's only 5 easy payments of your first born child.

Also note, we'll be roasting dragon slayers on a bi-weekly basis as we have declared perma-war against them (pending mergers, acquisitions, and hostile takeovers)!
The Following User Says Thank You to Redda For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-23-2011)
Old 11-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni View Post
You resolved only the fact that you are a jerk. congrats. continue to make that point.

this thread is for dragons den recruitment. I am trying to get it back to that but you are making it personal. If the mods dont want to stop it I will do what I have to do.

And why do I have a feeling that a D-bag like you will address me again even though your sanctimonious ass has declared he wont....
No mods.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

So long as Redda and DominicS don't mind the cross-promotion then their discussion in each other's thread is fine (and hilarious). Please try to understand that it appears to be in jest between the two due to the names of the respective guilds.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (11-25-2011), DominicS (11-24-2011), Redda (11-25-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Sheep

Default Dungeon 6, here we come!

We're all funded for Dungeon 6, and we'll be attacking it tomorrow. We gained two more quality members in the last couple weeks and continue to actively recruit!

ACTIVE (read: daily) players wanted! Join a great guild, and help us make it even greaterererer.... est.

Sincerely,
Redda of Dragons Den
Old 12-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Sheep

Arrow Dungeon 6: Completed!

We WON our GUILD RAID, "Realm of the dark dwarves (6/50):" Aiya 10.2, haobo 1.0, boldi1 1.1, Beert 1.3, Jenga 0.5, Koka95 1.05, brutalVampire/Mahot/Rizerious Black/Reddora 0.8, Rnoo 1 kills in the win with 4.5 left in reserves. Great showing by all! Our mages turned out to be too much for him.

Our other claims to fame:
- Endorsed by Army of Darkness (See previous posts)
- 80% Gold bonus-quests/guard
- 104% EXP bonus from quests
- Highest Rank: 30th (Nov 16, 2011)

We had one more member join in this week with several more expected. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a QUICKLY up & coming guild!

We're still accepting almost any level, as long as you're an active, daily player! For fastest response, message or /whisper Redda in game.

Sincerely,
Redda of Dragons Den

Last edited by Redda; 12-03-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added contact info
Old 12-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Sheep

Thumbs up Status updates!

We've gained 5 new members in the last couple weeks, including a merger with guild "Dead Walking" (got 2 of their 3 members). Dead Walking has allowed us to clear out a bit of our own dead weight (aka inactives).

What we REALLY need now is a REALLY HIGH leveled anchor (180-ish?) and/or some more 'ers of any level.

We've also up'd Fortress and beat Guild Dungeon 7, which puts us to:
- 82% Gold bonus-quests/guard duty
- 106% EXP bonus from quests

Please let me know if you have any interest in our guild. We're still open to Just about any player, but cannot last forever with the way we're growing and progressing.

Sincerely,
Redda of Dragons Den
Old 12-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Sheep

Talking DRAGONS DEN NO MORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redda View Post
What we REALLY need now is a REALLY HIGH leveled anchor (180-ish?) and/or some more 'ers of any level....

Sincerely,
Redda of Dragons Den
Well, we're accomplishing our goals in a slightly different way. Dragons Den is merging into the newly formed guild called "Army of Shadows." Now, we'll be more directly affiliated with AOD. After clarifying the offer below, how could I refuse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Harry View Post
Introducing a new Guild . . . .

Army of Shadows

No or Required with max Bonuses already set (not including Dungeons) 100% Gold and Exp

Brand New Guild join up while you have the chance, We will be in the Top 20 Guilds pretty quick

Want to merge with us Drop me a mail
To reiterate Crazy Harry's comments, we (DD) were ALREADY a top 40 (30 at times) guild. With 50-member cap and a level 165 AND a top 3-ranked individual player (280-ish?) added plus all the others we can now add without cap issues? Yea, "We will be in the Top 20 Guilds pretty quick" indeed!

Join now: "Army of Shadows."

Sincerely,
Redda of Army of Shadows

PS - This will be my last post on Dragons Den recruitment thread. See our NEW THREAD for AoS.