Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Default They really need to start considering...

Raising the amount of gold a player can carry etc....
Gold event, got 5mil in my pocket, need 2 to raise 1 dexterity point, or need 5 more to raise constitution... So a quest comes up and guess what.... It gives me 10million gold...

So now I have to: 1) either spend my current money on something not as usefull as i wanted it to be in order to not lose my current amount (since i will get 10 mil from the quest) or 2) Donate my current amount to my guild, which I cant since it is already full at 10million.... When a shroomer at 300+ makes 30 million per day, having 10million as a top amount available to carry simply wont do it anymore....

Proof:

Edit: Here's the second quest that I also have to deal with this problem, (its the third one, not even the red one... I guess by choosing red ones i might be even losing gold due to the 10million cap....) the same day after a few quests (i guess i will be seeing more of these more oftenly...):

Edit: And a third one.... *sigh*...

Edit: Ok i am seriously starting to have a problem here.... That's fourth quest for today:

Last edit: The best for the end, a 5 minute quest with 10mil reward... so there goes wasted my 4 million i already had till then...:

Born: 15/9/10

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 12-14-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM

Yes baldur they are suppose to be addressing the issue from my understanding they are going to raise it to 1 billion by removing the silver and having only gold if this is the case there id alot of work to do this as guard duty uses silver arena, and equipment. Yes it is a pain in the butt but hopefully we will see it before the cows come home from mars ))

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
GeorgeKen (12-15-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Stable Boy

They should leave silvers because its really useful for low levels (~50silver costs 1 stats on low levels). It would be better to just drop silvers in next line and expand the gold numbers..eg:

Last edited by Morsus; 12-14-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Crusader

I realize that this becomes a problem as players reach higher levels, but all of those options that you have posted would appear to be gold-weighted quests. Were none of your options in each of these instances experience-weighted?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
I realize that this becomes a problem as players reach higher levels, but all of those options that you have posted would appear to be gold-weighted quests. Were none of your options in each of these instances experience-weighted?
especially the last quest, was the one i had to choose because it was the best experience as well.... Even though as you said the rest were gold quests, the point here is that we have already started dealing with this problem, thus the title of the thread....

It is a major pain in the neck when i need to raise my constitution (needs 10milion exactly as it is topped), i got 9.800.000 and the exp quest gives me 700.000 as well due to to my level... I got to spend money on unwanted things in order to not "lose" the extra 500.000 that come up from the quest... (and yes the example i just mentioned happens quite often, at least 1-2 times per day). So it is not only the gold event, but an everyday problem for the higher levels....
Born: 15/9/10
Old 12-15-2012, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsus View Post
They should leave silvers because its really useful for low levels (~50silver costs 1 stats on low levels). It would be better to just drop silvers in next line and expand the gold numbers..eg:

I don't know how they are going to do this it could be that they will use silver till a certain level say for example level 100 as anyone under that level should never seen a max gold.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The drop in silver for high-level players is the first step in addressing the current gold cap.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Any more work on this to raise the cap? Hitting 10mil gold to increase my main stat one point and losing out on the extra gold is getting annoying. I can't donate the extra gold to the guild since it's maxed out. I could increase my other stats but that's not where I want to spend the gold.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:44 AM

I would think that it will take awhile as there is lots of coding to change around like guard duty, arena , shops, etc. .

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I'm not suggesting more gold on quests/city guard/arena, just a little bump in gold capacity.