Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Blacksmith

Default Promote SF forum to all players

So the current situation of many US servers is that there are only a few guilds with more than half of their population remaining active. The rest of the server composes of small guilds with a few active players who may not know what is going on in the world outside their guild.

My suggestion is that this forum can become a way to connect other players from different guilds for multi-purposes (talking, merging, updating news, etc). The problem is that not many people knows about this forum. Therefore, there should be another tab in the game that lead players to this forum (a tab below "Dungeon", for example); or an in-game abridged version of this forum where every guild can access and communicate to the others.

Last edited by godevil; 11-30-2014 at 03:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to godevil For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (01-02-2015)
Old 11-30-2014, 04:41 PM

Well they do have it in a decent size next to the support button; but that being said I have found that ppl look but don't read what they are looking at.

Example another online game I play uses battle rating to show how strong a player is and if you are looking for a certain br player or higher you will world chat what you are looking for in br and for what. I cant tell you how many ppl I have had try to join that wasn't even 1/4 the br I was looking for.

So all that being said yes we have an easy spot to see for forum but ppl being how they are it might be better to move it to the list of buttons where game play is.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 01-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Yeah, there are a lot of people that read but don't contribute. It's a very common thing of forums. Granted, when the game first came out this place was jumping. I believe part of it is how split the overall community is across so many regions. For instance, many German players play on US servers but stick to the German forums (Playa Games being German and that forum getting the latest info).