Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 01-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Tuck Nightshade is interested in joining.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Adventurer

Ok everyone..Army of Darkness is still recruiting!

Sure..Valhalla is currently ranked number 1. And Greedy Pigs is nipping at their heels. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right?

Do you want to be a part of the #1 guild ? Of course you do. We understand.
But are you playing this game to simply spend your hard earned REAL LIFE money to buy shrooms all day, get griffins, and button mash for 4 or 6 hours a day?
No, you arent.
You have a life too. A job. School. A girlfriend. A pet. A child. Books to read and movies to see. We understand. Thats what we are about.

So would you like to have a little less pressure and join the guild that has people that are fun, chatty, and willing to help out? Of course. This is why people from guilds, INCLUDING Valhalla and others, have left to join...

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS

Have fun..get to know the officers, the active players and people who love to chat not only about which bow or wand to buy, but about sports, alcohol, dating, traveling, books, music and everything else! We trade recipes for food, stories about random things found on the net and even some pictures of each other. Sure, you may think you have seen me in the forums here..but you have not seen all the pics I have shared with my guildmates!

Not everyone can be number 1...but let your hair down, and come grab a glass of grog lets stomp the other guilds together!

I know I already consider a couple people from this guild as real friends, and I eagerly look forward to meeting them when I travel around the states. Want to make some real friends too? Then join...

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS

See ya there!

PS - Mail me, Ash, Quilp, Gibraltar or if you must, Wallabee Champ!

Last edited by Gynx; 01-25-2011 at 11:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gynx For This Useful Post:
mallen (01-26-2011)
Old 02-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Adventurer

Army of Darkness is still recruiting as always!

We have maxed out instructor bonuses, almost full for treasure (94% at this time) and have begun taking down dungeons too!

We have had some epic battles and are a top 5 guild!

No requirements for gold donations, getting potions or griffins or anything, so come enjoy the fun and reap the rewards!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Sheep

Cool

We're now 42 strong and the #2 Guild!

Our bonuses are currently 104% Instructor and 100% Treasure!
Upping Fortress is getting costly, so we are looking for highly active and seriously motivated members!

Come see why members are dying to get in...or just plain dying!

Nobody escapes the Darkness.......
Old 02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Question Join?

Hey, I am a US soldier deployed to afganistan.. do not have a huge amount of time but would like to join a guild. Can I join?
LVL 6 Mage
Old 02-15-2011, 03:28 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Can I join you?

Hi,

I am Tyro, warrior lv 13 at S3, I intend to play regularly and I would like to join a guild which knows this is a game and souppose to be fun . As I see the #1 guild meeting this description is yours.

Can I join?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default ...

Can I get an invite to the guild? Name is abefarley on s3.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Adventurer

Thanks for responding to the invitations everyone

We are still looking at people to join and have had an overwhelming response.
As such, we will likely do this on a first come, first served basis, but with some slight pickiness as we are now the #2 guild and are looking at making a run at #1!

Bonuses are maxed and we have already completed some dungeons and are actively looking at raiding more.

Rest assured, if you do not make it in now, it is nothing personal...so keep leveling and having fun on SnF, and when we have an opening, we will alert you and/or on the forum here, so you may wish to make a move at that time!
Old 02-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Adventurer

The Army of Darkness is shopping for a few good players.

We are looking for a few players who are above level 40 if possible, and even higher if we can. If you are unhappy with your guild, or out there all alone..and want to join a top 3 guild, heck..top 2 at the time..then feel free to shoot me a message. So check out the Army of Darkness!

And in case you are curious, Dungeon 6 is going down in a couple hours, we have maxed bonuses and dont require anything but someone who plays pretty much daily. You dont need to shroom, and we dont ask you donate any shrooms. Gold donations are only appreciated, not required.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gynx For This Useful Post:
demonwarrior (11-18-2011)
Old 02-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Wannabe Griffin

hum... a place with lots of booze and THAT girl... I can't think of any reason NOT to go...