Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 02-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Sheep

This guild an awesome combo of entertaining people and the best gameplay experience you can have. Everyone that has come over to us seems to agree.

We currently have 112% bonuses and don’t plan on slowing down so expect that number to jump up quick.

If you are interested in having fun with us contact Gynx or myself. We will probably have a few openings to fill soon. We have a lot of requests so we need you to self promote yourself a little.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Adventurer

Don't lie Jabroni!

We are at 114% bonuses...uhh...now!

And we are committed to taking down even more dungeons!

So come and join the guild that requires no shrooms, no gold, no griffins, and certainly not 300 thirst..simply ready up for battles and level at a reasonable pace and enjoy the chat!

See ya there!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Inquiry.

Hello... I'm currently level 10 but I'm working hard on getting up there. I've already bought and I intend on doing it again.

I'm looking for some friendly players to play with, as well as people I can learn from. I've play'd similar games such as Star Pirates where I was an active fleet member.

I work in front of a computer allll day with little supervision so I can see this game becoming a big part of my day, and I'd love to spend it with you guys if you'll have me.

I know my level is a bit disheartening but I'll do my best to help out in any way I can.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Adventurer

Hi Nerdzilla,

Thanks for your interest! We have a bit of a waiting list at the moment, but are happy to put you on it. Since you are shrooming, your level will surely rise quickly and once you hit about level30 or so, shoot me a message and if we have the room, we will likely be able to find a place for you in our guild!
Old 03-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default :)

Sorry meant to get back to this post sooner...

That sounds fine. I figured because of my lower level I wouldn't be an immediate pick. I'm going to continue working on my character, he's just shy of 15 now. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I hit 30 in case a spot opens up.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Adventurer

Are you buying shrooms and popping them into your mouth like they were M & Ms or Smarties?

Do you look at the gold bonuses for quests and simply laugh and wonder if you'll add more to your Con or Strength?

Do you logon each morning, afternoon and night and get a sick enjoyment of seeing all the green messages from foolish players who have tried to beat you in the arena and failed miserably?

Do you giggle each time you embark on a quest called "the Aroma Problem" ?

Do you want to be a part of the #2 guild that requires no gold donations, no shroom donations, has 116% bonuses (and 118 after tomorrow) and simply wants people who are committed to playing the game and having fun in chat?

We are a very chatty bunch, very silly and enjoy each others company in the game, via email and on our own forum as well.

So if you answered YES! to some of those questions above..and are an active/daily player..we might be interested in YOU!
Give me a shout..or message Jabroni..and we will welcome you soon to

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS
Old 03-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Sheep

120% bonus.

And chat so crazy make yo head spin.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Adventurer

Hi everyone,

We are not actively recruiting as we have a full fifty members, so we cannot take anyone on at this moment....but we do have a waiting list, with several names on there.

That said, you may be loyal to your current guild, and thats completely respectable and understandable. Guilds definitely help form some strong friendships that transcend this game into real life. I know there are several people from the Army of Darkness I intend on meeting, and since I travel the states a couple times a year, I plan on doing it soon! Maybe we will even get a big group of us together for a nice big bbq! I think we have been absolutely humiliating the Greedy Pigs enough that there will be plenty of roasted pork available, and knowing several of our soldiers, there will be plenty of great beers and other goodies to enjoy. So if you are maybe interested in making a switch to a real family-like atmosphere, with 122% bonuses currently and a true commitment to taking down dungeons as well as Greedy Pigs, along with any other guild that may pose a threat..think about applying to Jabroni and/or Gynx at the Army of Darkness..we require NO donations, NO shrooms, NO griffins... only that you be active and check in for the dungeon raids and daily punishment delivered to GP2!

Thanks and see you guys in the battlefield and in the beer hall!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Adventurer

My apologies, there is a typo in the last message. It states that the Army of Darkness Guild has 122% bonuses.
It should state 124% bonuses, not 122%, as the dungeons went down today.
The editors wish to apologise for this mistake.
Thank you.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Adventurer

We lost a few good men in the latest dungeon..Riv was mercilessly beaten and raped by a big bear..Kerrigan lost a staring contest with a cyclops that went to the death..Exit Wound's flaming marshmallows seemingly did no damage..Thaenor's vile spam helped out some...but together we pulled through and now...

126% bonuses and counting...

Next dungeon..next week..stay tuned.