Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 01-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Mushroom Collector

Guild dungeon 3 has just been defeated. Bonuses are up to 106% for both gold and xp.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Mushroom Collector

We just beat dungeon 5! Bonuses are up to 110% for gold and xp! We are kicking dungeon 6's butt today!

We still have 5 precious spots left for those of you active, serious players who want to be part of the best and the Valhalla family!

Last edited by EvilShade; 01-25-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Mushroom Collector

Dungeon 7 is down and guild bonuses are up to 114% for both gold and xp.

Valhalla is a competitive guild who also seek to have a lot of fun while playing.

Valhalla was created with a mission to be the best among the best and we plan to stay number one. Our guild is a home to all the players who have always wanted a place to grow and show their best gaming skills, and to play among others who also do so. In Valhalla the whole guild works hard together as a team and you do not see only the top 5-10 players supporting the entire guild, as is the case with many guilds. Currently we are planning to take down as many dungeons as possible as our members grow stronger and stronger each day.

Our guild is one big family and we have players from all over the world, who are made up of different age groups. We goof around all the time in guild chat and share things about our life. We also post silly, fun things in our own forum and website.

With respect to the game, our members help out each other all the time. We have many experienced and veteran players in our guild so it is one of the best places to get tips and advice. For example the currently ranked number 1 player "Nagam" is from our guild. She is the highest level person on the server and is level 107 with 69 dungeons down as I type this. She achieves this even though she signed up 5 days later than the other top ranked players. Now how does she does that? What is her secret? Come join us to find out!

We only have 5 spots left, so don't miss out the chance to be a part of Valhalla!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Blacksmith

We are full at the moment but spots might come up at some point in future so you should join the biggest and maddest guild in S3. We are the destroyers of guilds.

no guild is close to us
Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I'm completely new to this game and has read helpful guides before playing. I won't be shrooming yet but will do so pretty soon. If I can get into your guild I will be very active. I come from another game.

I also use ventrillo if anyone need to talk to me.

Last edited by Bullbound; 02-17-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Please use edit instead of double posting, removal of game's name
Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Mushroom Collector

Hey 1time1...what is your in game name on s3? I am Estella on s3 you might want to mail me there. Or the forum also works just fine.

We are full at the moment but we will inform you if we have any space when some members quit or become inactive.

Just an update - we just defeated dungeon 10 - bonuses are up to 120% for both gold and xp!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Blacksmith

We have 1 spot left. Come join the best guild in us3. We will be trying 11th dungeon soon

no disrespect to Greedy Pigs II or Army of Darkness.

We ain't worried about you guys.

We have no equal in this server

Last edited by Meseket; 02-21-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

can i join? look for Grissom
Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Mushroom Collector

Hello fellow s&f players! It's been some time since you heard from us, but we are still the best and we are still number 1! We currently have bonuses of 132% gold and xp and they increase by 2% almost every week or every other week.

In other news Valhalla is proud & happy to announce that we have expanded our family and now have a Sister Guild which is Izzone. So now you have two great guilds to choose from! Izzone is currently a top 10 guild and like Valhalla they have a very friendly, chatty and relaxed atmosphere. Both guilds also have great management and great teamwork, with helpful officers and members, which is important in maintaining any top guild.

So if you're active and serious about the game, but you also want a fun guild with strong family/friendship bonds, why not consider joining Valhalla or Izzone! In case Valhalla or Izzone is full, you can also join one of the two guilds first and move later when space has been freed up. So don't fret! You'll always have a place if you want to be among the best!

Contact Estella or Diablo in-game if you want to join Valhalla, or reply to this thread.

Contact Cael in-game if you want to join Izzone.

Last edited by EvilShade; 05-14-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Truffle Shuffler

lol