Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Blood Eagle Recruiting

Only the best players from the best guilds. Here are our recruiting messages:

I 100% respect loyalty, so if this offends you or anything, I completely apologise. I am unsure how happy you are there, but we may have an opening soon in Army of Darkness, and I didnt know if you were possibly interested. I am sure based on your rank that you likely have some friends there..so I totally understand if thats what will hold you there. But if you want to take down some dungeons, and beat up on the greedy pigs every single day, as well as enjoy the fun people and conversations we have..feel free to let me know
And if not..no worries.
Thanks and take care

Hello,

I wanted to offer you a seat on our team. We have recently had a couple players that had to stop playing and are in need of someone to fill their spot. We've waited a while hoping they would be able to start playing again with no luck. We are a fun and motivated group working hard to get to first place. We got a late start on this server but quickly rose to second and are holding strong. We are offering 114% bonuses that will be 116% very soon. While having you on the team makes us stronger, our bonuses will help you grow stronger and faster. I believe this makes it a win win! All we ask is you show up for battles and are a shroom player. Meaning, keep griffin and buy thrist in the tavern to quest around 200 to 300 a day. I do 300 everyday!

Please let me know either way, I need two stronger players and fast.

Thanks,
Craig

Hi .... wanna join us...?our bonus is 112%.... we have space so looking for active player...now its up to u.if u interested just reploy me...
Regards
M
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyC For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Truffle Shuffler

What teamwork means to me. Well I witness teamwork everyday whether it be in school or online. blood eagle is a great clan, I remember is T1 how big they used to be and people used to be scared. In TV if I get accepted I will make them even more scared with teamwork. I have seen Eldee play, Eldee is always using teamwork. Teamwork is what makes a clan great. Every one has been important since people first formed organizations to accomplish tasks too big to be performed by individuals working alone and every one will continue to be a challenge as long as people work together. That’s how things work in a organized manner.

The Challenges of Teamwork Working on teams can normally prove very challenging, with all of the variations in personalities, strengths, and weaknesses. I heard blood eagle makes you feel at home no worries. Getting people together in the organization does not create a team. They have to remain together for a common goal, and for that they should have different skills. That what I think blood eagle is it’s a team with a bunch of skill. The value of teamwork the team holds certain values, it develops blame-game and faultfinding strategies that ultimately destroy the team and frustrate the goal. One of the key essentials in teamwork is togetherness. If something goes wrong, no one will blame anyone. Rather, the team members would jointly mull over the problem and try to identify the pitfalls and correct them. If they succeed the honor is shared and everyone earns praise and recognition.

Team members always look up to the team leader. The team leader has to be a facilitator, inspirer, motivator, counselor, conflict resolver and a communicator. He has to be a role model for the members of the team. That’s what I think is another KEY to teamwork. The leader does not say, do this, do that. He says, Let us do this. A true leader has great appreciation and recognition for team members and teamwork. Extraordinary team building challenges that require people to explore creative solutions, practice and improve working as a team in a fun spirited atmosphere (which is when we win ). A good team also keeps in touch with other teammates. However, the effectiveness of a team is influenced by both internal and external factors. Internal factors include clear purpose, informality, participation, listening, open communication, shared leadership, consensus decisions, and clear role and task assignments. I have seen Adrenaline be a leader giving out commands for his team to be better to get more caps or more kills. Since this essay is so long I have been learning about Gandhi in school and about his leadership. Gandhi was a man who possessed three distinct qualities that every successful leader can testify to as invaluable. First, he could proclaim his message to a crowd of thousands as if he were speaking to each individual one on one. Gandhi had an incendiary sense and talent of communication which set him above everyone else. Second, Gandhi had humility. He was one of the masses; he humbled himself to the level of the common man. I am not saying blood eagle does this, they are a great team but they would have to be GOD to do this =D. Trust is the most important element of a team, without it nothing happens. This is probley one of the most important quotes of Gandhi’s life time.

We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for teamwork. Teamwork is a great thing that only great teams have, and that team is blood eagle. I have seen them play in servers and kick ass, that is because of there skill, teamwork and determination. Without that a team would be nothing. Throughout the worlds lifetime there has been teamwork everywhere from when Gandhi was around till now 2004. Whether its in games or in the real world teamwork isn’t different whatever your doing and how your doing it, its still teamwork. Mostly everything we do with another person is teamwork. If you’re a loner you might not know what teamwork is, but the people who get out and do stuff with people know what teamwork is and how it works. Together everyone achieves more. We are in war right now people are dieing but they are working together to overcome this tragedy. Families are working together to overcome the fact that there son and or daughter is in the war.

TV is not the real world, I know this but you can DEFINITLY use teamwork in this game I will give you a few examples. On Winterlake you can send a HO in to distract the turrets and defenders and go in grab the flag and get out of there. Or if your fighting a guy and your about to die and say eldee comes and MAs him and saves me that’s teamwork trying to stay alive. Or if your about to cap the flag and a guy kills you, so the flag is dropped and a blood eagle guy gets it right before the other guy gets it, then caps it that’s teamwork. Or a blood eagle guy could give you a ride on a ship over to the base so you don’t have to fly or walk, then you go and concur there base. TV is full of teamwork situations I named a few of many. I am sure blood eagle uses Team speak when you tell the team that a guy is about to cap the flag so you go and kill them. On Team speak the word team is in it, so obviously you can tell that it is all about teamwork in game.

In conclusion to this 1000 word essay I would like to say I really hope I get into blood eagle. I really like this clan, and I think it would be the best one for me, I would never leave I am very loyal. Thank you blood eagle and a special thanks to my Mom for helping me with this =DD
The Following User Says Thank You to HottieTW For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Mods, why do you keep deleting the post in our thread? How will we able able to recruit if you continue to hide prospects from us?
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Blacksmith

Because its in the wrong place. Try making the topic in recruitment
The Following User Says Thank You to Meseket For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Supreme Adventurer

The person who made the posts that have been deleted has been notified as to the reason for such. Following the rules is something that all are expected to do. This thread was moved to the proper location, but as Meseket said, it was in the wrong location. The entire thread could have been deleted, without any comment, due to where it was posted but your thread does still exist. It was only moved.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
The person who made the posts that have been deleted has been notified as to the reason for such. Following the rules is something that all are expected to do. This thread was moved to the proper location, but as Meseket said, it was in the wrong location. The entire thread could have been deleted, without any comment, due to where it was posted but your thread does still exist. It was only moved.
Bullbound. Was you who move in here? Because its still in wrong place. They are an S3 guild not S2
The Following User Says Thank You to Meseket For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
The person who made the posts that have been deleted has been notified as to the reason for such.
na uh! nobody told me

Last edited by Bullbound; 04-29-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: profanity removed
The Following User Says Thank You to Rustie For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 04:41 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
It was posted under the Server 3 forum. I'm not sure how it was posted in the wrong location. Maybe you should disable posting threads in the Server 3 main forum as a way of preventing future issues. You're welcome.
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meseket View Post
Bullbound. Was you who move in here? Because its still in wrong place. They are an S3 guild not S2
Do you have a character you would like to bring to Blood Eagle? If not, quit spamming in our thread.
Boomerman (04-29-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyC View Post
Do you have a character you would like to bring to Blood Eagle? If not, quit spamming in our thread.
I concur!

Last edited by Bullbound; 04-29-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: removed non-English text
The Following User Says Thank You to Rustie For This Useful Post:
Boomerman (04-29-2011)