Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 07-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Stable Boy

Cool Fun guild "Raenyr" looking for fun and active members

Hi,

And thank you for taking an interest in the fun world of Shakes & Fidget.

My name is Solar Thunder (Within the game), I'm the guild leader off Raenyr. The guild itself is comprised of members that love to play the game, enjoy a quick fun chat and rage war upon the lands.

We're always looking for active and fun players, so send me in ingame email (To:Solar Thunder) or just message me in the forum or even send me an email within this forum.

Currently we provide:

No health benefits!
No permanent contract
No Pay

However we do provide:
112% Gold Bonus on all your quests and more!
and
116% Experience Bonus on all your quests and more!

These will increase with time (And usually do daily).

So what are you waiting for, come join us and have some fun!

(Raenyr is a non profit guild in association with Themdeadguys(TM) funeral home)

Last edited by solarrocker; 12-07-2011 at 05:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to solarrocker For This Useful Post:
Killahgorilla (07-17-2011)
Old 07-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Stable Boy

Well seems in 1 day we got some new members, there still more spots open so come on message me "Solar Thunder" or email me within the forum!

Also small update we're now at 56% experience boost and 56% gold boost!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Stable Boy

More spots still open! We're growing quickly so why not join the fun?

Right now 62% experience boost and 58% gold boost.

Why wait any longer, send me a message or leave a reply in the forum if you wish to join us.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Stable Boy

Once again our boosts are upgraded, why not join now and see how much difference it makes in playing this game. Come and join our guild, we always have a blast!

Gold boost 60%
Experience boost 64%

Just message me in game "Solar Thunder" or reply in this forum. You got nothing to loose and a whole lot to gain!!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Joining Guild

I'm interested, but why can't I find you or the Guild in the Hall of Fame?
Bellasiel (in game)
The Following User Says Thank You to babsiep For This Useful Post:
solarrocker (07-21-2011)
Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Stable Boy

Hi babsiep,

Most likely you can not find us as you are playing on a different server. Go to your Shakes & Fidget game and see the address in the top (http://s3.sfgame.us/ <- like that). It should show http://s#sfgame.us the # is the server you are on, as you can see I am on server 3.

If you are still interested you could try to make an account on server 3 and then can send me an in game email to Solar Thunder, or see if your server has any fun and good guilds.

Hope that helps ^_^,

Sincerely,
Solar
Old 07-22-2011, 07:18 AM
Stable Boy

Another day, another increase in boosts. Come join us now and see how much difference it actually makes.

We offer currently 60% gold boost and 66% experience boost. That's a combined bonus off 126% and growing almost everyday!

So what you waiting for, reply to this post if you are on server 3 and want a fun, active and all round helpful guild! We're not looking for high levels, we're not looking for the best gear or shroomers. We are looking for fun and active players that love this game.

Send me an in game email to "Solar Thunder" or reply in this post, or email in the forum. Just make sure to contact me, it will be the best choice you'll have made today!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:11 AM
Stable Boy

First off thank you all for your interest, sorry we could not help you all due too server differences.

The good news is that we still have some spots open and our boosts have raised once more.

We have a gold boost off 62% and an experience boost off 68%, we try to raise these whenever we can.

So are you interested, are you on server number 3, want to play with fun active people in guild dungeons and wars. Then just let me know, reply in this forum or send me a message in game too "Solar Thunder".

Keep on playing!

Last edited by solarrocker; 07-23-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Stable Boy

Another day another increase in guild status.

We're now at 70% experience bonus, this together with our already nice gold bonus makes for a amazing increase in your rewards!

Come join us and find out for yourself that a guild can indeed be fun!

We're also now saving up for our first Guild Dungeon, why play alone or in a guild that does nothing? Come message me in the game at "Solar Thunder" or in the forum. Just contact me and see the difference!
The Following User Says Thank You to solarrocker For This Useful Post:
Killahgorilla (07-24-2011)
Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 AM
Stable Boy

We're half way to our first Dungeon Raid, what you waiting for join us now before you miss out on all the fun!

We're looking for active and fun members to join our relative join guild (Less then 2 months), we're already in the top 50, got a experience boost of 70% and a gold boost of 60%. So you know we're all serious players.

We have daily guild wars, sometimes even twice a day. So you know there's something to do everyday!

All we ask is that you are an active player, you don't need to donate if you do not want too, you do not need to chat if you just want to play. Just have to be active and have fun!

Just PM me Solar Thunder and I'm sure you will love our little adventure group!