Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Stable Boy

Can you believe it, within a few days we had enough gold for our first guild dungeon run (which will take place today or tomorrow). And we increased our experience boost to 72%, that with the 60% gold boost is a total boost of 132%.

Come and join our little guild of fun, and you will see that playing together really is a lot better then playing alone or in a small inactive guild.

Just PM me, Solar Thunder or leave a message on the forum. Trust me it is worth it!
Old 08-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Stable Boy

Did you know we just had our first Guild Raid, and are saving up for the second one? No? Well why not join our guild and find out for yourself that fun is only a step away.

We provide no health care, no salary increases for next few hundred years (Dwarfs and Elves included sorry guys). But why should you join then do you ask.

For one we're all fun active people that love this little world of Shakes & Fidget, we also have experience boost of 74% and gold boost of 68%. What does that mean for you? Well that you can play the game better, faster and uncut! Every time you quest,fight or even enter a dungeon you get a boost on your play!

Did I also mention we're in the top 50 and climbing steadily? Well that just some extra information for you, we care more about the fun then being the ultimate gaming power guild. We provide a more relaxed and steady game play.

Don't care what your level is, don't care if you donate or not, we got a spot for you if you are fun and active!

So message me now if you are on server 3!

Solar Thunder

Or leave a message in this forum or PM me, it will all get to me.

Have a great time!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Stable Boy

As we prepare for our next guild dungeon run let me tell you a few more reasons to join our little guild. Next to our boosts (74% experience and 70% gold), our wonderful guild atmosphere (Kill or be killed) and our ever fighting presence in the top 50 guilds (And climbing still for some reason) we also provide stories written by our guild officers about the battles we fight, dungeons we go into and sometimes just stories about our guild members.

Why? Because it makes this game that more interesting, we are all connected in this Shakes & Fidget world. Why not make the story that much more greater!

Join our guild if you think you are an active player and wish to join the creative fun that is us!

Just PM on this server, leave a message or send me a message in the game to Solar Thunder.

Keep the imagination going!

Last edited by solarrocker; 08-04-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Stable Boy

Wow, we're really getting lot of people interested in us. Maybe it is because we play different, or because we have such fun and active people. Or maybe it is because we just love this game and always welcome new friends!

Whatever the reason might be we are still welcoming new friends.

We're also almost ready for our second guild dungeon, which should happen within the next few days.

We offer nice experience and gold boosts, fun people and interesting guild stories that soon will come. So what you waiting for, have no guild and want to really enjoy this game? Contact me in game at Solar Thunder or PM me in the forum.

Trust me, you'll never look back!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:50 AM
Stable Boy

And there we go, second guild dungeon here we go! Also upgraded our gold bonus to a nice 72% and a 74% experience boost. Wow that getting nice huh! And we still keep growing, we hardly can keep up it seems! Members seem to join everyday!

Why have you not yet joined? Well come and join us now as we will be saving up soon for our 3th guild dungeon!!!

Just message me in game Solar Thunder, PM me or just reply in this forum!

Keep gaming!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Talking

ARGH... Solar... lol! *punches you on the arm*

This is so weird, and it so totally fits our guild...

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to join, message Solar!
The Following User Says Thank You to Etaren For This Useful Post:
solarrocker (08-17-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Stable Boy

Hi there, did you know we are a fun guild? Did you know we are active do daily battles and are well on our way to our 3th guild dungeon? Did you know we create guild stories like the ones in this forum under "Poems and Stories"? Well now you know.

Come and join us in the fun! We offer a fun and active guild filled with diverse members! We offer great bonuses in experience and gold!

Come PM me today in the game at "Solar Thunder" or leave a message in this post! Just contact us to see how fun it can be!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Stable Boy

Well people, we get precious few spots left, so better join fast before it is too late. We're well on our way to our 3th guild dungeon and we are now in the top 40 off guild and climbing. Weird how much we've been able to do within just a few months, guess we're just that much more fun!

Come join now, PM Solar Thunder on server 3 or leave a message in here!

Remember, a game is that much more fun when playing with other people...
Old 09-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Stable Boy

Why hello friends,

It's been a while since I posted. We're still looking for more active members for our fun little band off wackos and misfits!

We offer nice boosts for gold (74%) and experience (80%) we're also going into our 3th guild dungeon within the next 2 weeks. So this your chance to join a fun, active, entertaining, no high pressure, free to donate what you want, guild!

Just reply in this post or send me a message to Solar Thunder!

Why wait, operators are standing by, sometimes!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Stable Boy

Almost last chance to join us for our 3th guild dungeon. We have saved and saved and soon will do the run. So join now for a fun and active guild. We're climbing fast, we got great boosts on your gold and experience! And best off all we're all friendly, fun people!

So send me a message to Solar Thunder, or reply in this post or PM me!. Whatever way you want, make sure you contact as soon as possible!