Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Blacksmith

Exclamation 7th AND 8th dungeon upcoming! 0_0!

Hey there future guildies! Thanks in large part to Playa's gold bonus weekend and the generous nature of our guildies, Dragon Slayers are not only going to demolish the 7th dungeon this week but ALSO the 8th!

Another good time to join, so please make sure you do as soon as possible, as don't forget, there is a 24 hour cooling off period before you can join the dungeon.

Definitely a close knit group that continues to get stronger every day and every fight. Doubt it? Just join and ask any of your new guildies.

As usual, for consideration, just reply here, PM me, DominicS, or in game mail on s3 @ DominicS.

We look forward to welcoming you into your new home!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up 7th burned.

As expected, the strength of the Dragon Slayers was too much for the Invisible Threat and down he (?) went with a whimper under the onslaught of one of our top scouts, Linka.

I am please to say that most of our other top end players sat and watched the entertainment.

As a result of this dungeon as well as the continued generosity of some of our shroomers, we are now MAXED out @ 114% for Gold and 114% for XP (XP emoticon here. ).

If that doesn't tell you a) how much we have gained in strength and b) how dedicated our players are to our guild, then nothing else I can put forth will show you how much you will enjoy being a part of this guild, if what you are looking for is a place to belong, to feel like you are part of something and know that you have a support system in place if you need it for whatever the game (and life ! ) throws at you.

If you are an active player (which is all we require, no or ), and want to join our close knit guild, then reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in-game mail @ DominicS. We would love to have you!

8th dungeon........to be completed shortly.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Blacksmith

Lightbulb 8th dungeon about to be "eight"en. :D

Once more another dungeon is upon us here at the ol' Dragon Slayers abode. Having just demolished our 7th, the 8th will be set up for:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012! (I like the 8th on the eighth. )

Now is definitely the time to join up! Come and be part of our friendly, close knit, guild. Find a place where loyalty is truly rewarded.

Don't forget that there is a 24 hour wait period before joining any attacks/defenses AND guild dungeon raids, so don't wait until the last minute to join in!

If you are active and interested, reply here, PM me @ DominicS, or drop me an in-game mail @ DominicS.

Welcome to the family.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Blacksmith

Exclamation Last chance before we enter...

...the darkness....or whatever the 8th guild dungeon is called.

Come aboard and have some fun down under....no, not Australia, in the dungeon. Geez, keep up.

24 hour cooling down period when you enter a new guild, so now is the time. THIS Wednesday the 8th, we are taking on the 8th dungeon!

Reply to me here, PM me here (DominicS) or in game @ DominicS!

We would love to have you, if you are active and enjoy playing this game that is.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up Biggie's pimp hand was strong....

....but Dragon Slayers were stronger!

Yes, I am pleased to say that the Dragon Slayers have entered and conquered, Downtown Brooklyn (8th Guild Dungeon).

And while Biggie The Pimp was laying the smackdown, our guildies smacked back, and down he and his...ahem...ladies....went.

That brings our maxed out bonuses up to 116% XP and 116% Gold!

9th Guild dungeon is only a week away! Don't continue missing out of being a part of something grand.

For consideration, reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in game mail @ DominicS.

We only need you to be active...trust me, the fun comes when you are attacking the dungeons (and other guilds ) as a group, and of course smack talk about who did what and whatnot ensues. Fun, fun, fun.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Blacksmith

Lightbulb 9th dungeon.....already?!?

Yes, yes, it's true, that our little Dragon Slayers guild is about to attempt our THIRD dungeon of the shortest month of the year. That is definitely a testament to how much we have improved over the time we have been a guild!

We will be entering the Bat Cave on Thursday, February 16th 2012, and we would LOVE to have you along. (Yeah, I am not sure if that makes us the bad guys in this situation, but if so, I have dibs on being Mr. Freeze (Arnold was totally under-rated in that part. ))

Anyway, please don't forget that there is a 24 hour waiting period, so the time to join is NOW! If you would like some consideration all you need to be is ACTIVE, and then please, reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in game mail @ DominicS.

Welcome, in advance, to the family.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Blacksmith

Lightbulb da na na na na na na na Bat....who?

With yet another bad pun in the title, it can only mean one thing...well, two...first, I haven't developed a better sense of humor (sorry Mom! ), but more importantly the Dragon Slayers have defeated their THIRD dungeon in the month of February!

Yes, the Bat Cave (9th dungeon) has been exterminated of all the vermin that infested it. And while it was close, the outcome was never really in doubt as our bravest and finest came shining through!

We still would welcome some active members, meaning only that you enjoy playing this game and will check in every day to help with attacks, defense and raids....which are hopefully the things you enjoy about the game otherwise... .

As usual, if thar be interest in ye minds (no idea where the pirate accent came from ) reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in game mail @ DominicS. The way things are going, the 10th dungeon is only a stone's throw away!
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Blacksmith

another super awesome reason to join dragon slayers is to watch me get killed by them repeatedly. 5 times so far. 3 kills by DominicS. on a serious note they are a strong guild so if you are looking they are a good one to join.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralff For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (02-17-2012), DominicS (02-17-2012)
Old 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Blacksmith

Arrow 10th guild dungeon!

Welcome again to another note on the upcoming Dragon Slayers dungeon run! On Wednesday, March 14th 2012, we will be taking on the 10th dungeon!

After a very successful February, which saw us not only MAX out our bonuses but take on AND defeat 3 dungeons, we look to follow that up with a successful duo of dungeons for March, starting with the 10th and moving on to the 11th....cause we can't do it the other way around.

Always looking for active players, but more importantly a player that would like to be part of something special. Even with the addition of two other guilds and recruitment of various players, we have found that our sense of closeness and friendship has not only remained intact, but grown stronger. We are a guild that actually enjoys talking and joking around with one another. Shocking, yes I know.

We are growing and growing, steadily moving up the ladder of "success" in the HoF and would definitely love for you to be part of it.

Don't forget there is a 24 hour wait period before taking part in any attacks/defense/dungeon raids so if you would like to be part of our big number 10 celebration, then NOW is the time to act!

To do so, simply reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in game mail me @ DominicS. Welcome, in advance, to the family.

Last edited by DominicS; 03-12-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Even after previewing, still didn't catch the spelling mistake. :(
Old 03-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Blacksmith

Lightbulb Saying gobbye to gobbot. :D

You know what that means! The Dragon Slayers have vanquished the gremlins from the land of Gobbot (aka Gobbot Land ) and have now set their sights on a Magic Lantern Land...which in NO WAY alludes to a certain series by CS Lewis.

It was a hard fought fight, but in the end our mages proved too tough for the Goblin Mage....who was actually a Scout.

On the heels of that success we have decided to go ahead and attack the 11th dungeon, with a quick turnaround, this Tuesday, March 20th 2012!

That doesn't leave you guys a lot of time to get in, but as usual, as long as you are a fairly active player (read: checks in once per day and helps out on attacks/defenses/guild dungeons) who actually enjoys being around their guildmates, we would LOVE to have you.

Our bonuses are MAXED, and we don't require shrooms or gold. Keep it for yourself and improve your toon with the benefits of our bonuses!!!

To be considered, all you have to do, is reply here, PM me @ DominicS or in-game mail me @ DominicS.

Be quick! 2 days to go!