Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 11-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Blacksmith

Talking Sounds like....

ATTENTION: all Dragons Den members (or potential members) After Dragon Slayers received a vote of confidence by one of the elite guilds on s3, this was your "leader's" reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redda View Post
Please excuse my ignorance; I mean no disrespect, but I'm very curious what said support looks like? Will you send them secret pouches of gold & mushrooms, or perhaps you'll loan them your lower-end toons for combat-related guard duties, or maybe just offer the 'idea' of support in happy thoughts and wishful thinking? (Ok, maybe that last part was a little disrespectful, but THIS IS WAR! )

...10 hours on attack que... 24 hours defense sickness.... Seems like you'd have to GIVE them players to really benefit them.

Or just bludgeon the heck out of us from above...
Oh snap.

Sounds like somebody's scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared!

And I ask you, members or potential members of Dragons Den...is THIS the type of leader who you want to follow? Someone who has to resort to "questioning" the support that an OBVIOUSLY better officer is getting without asking for it? Instead of "man-ing" up and accepting his inferiority?

I think we all know what the answer is here.

Come join the future....DRAGON SLAYERS

(as an aside, the real answer here I think is that he is just going to be a moral supporter, because he was once in the position himself, which I still definitely appreciate. No need to start shaking in your boots...or sandals. When Dragon Slayers defeat you, it will be with Dragon Slayers members. )
Old 11-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Adventurer

Guess I feel the need to chime in here after Redda contacted me and several members of my guild. He was extremely polite and friendly and the Army of Darkness has decided to endorse the Dragon's Den as a sister guild of ours.
Normally I would not have said anything, but DominicS' posts are basically threadcrapping instead of simply promoting his own guild on his own thread, so if you are a younger player and maybe arent high enough level to join a top 5 guild yet, you may wish to consider Dragon's Den by contacting Redda on s3..and who knows..maybe you will rise up and become an officer there and/or be tapped on the shoulder one day to join the #1 guild, the Army of Darkness
Old 11-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Blacksmith

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Normally I would not have said anything, but DominicS' posts are basically threadcrapping

I would strongly suggest that in one of your conversations with Redda you find out about the nature of our relationship before putting your uninformed two cents in and unfairly passing judgement on my "threadcrapping".

Thank you.

Last edited by DominicS; 11-23-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Content.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Adventurer

fair enough.
I find it to be poor form however.

Just my thoughts.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Sheep

Talking Army of Darkness endorsement?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Redda contacted me and several members of my guild. [S]He was extremely polite and friendly and the Army of Darkness has decided to endorse the Dragon's Den as a sister guild of ours.....[Y]ou may wish to consider Dragon's Den by contacting Redda on s3....
AWESOME! Who could ask for a better endorsement? Thank you Gynx and Army of Darkness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
...the nature of our relationship...
Sigh... Sadly, DominiC and Redda could possibly have been star-crossed lovers given different times in other places. Unfortunately, however, he is involved with dragon-intolerant adventurers of the murderous variety, and I just don't mix with that kind of company.... in public, anyway...
(amiright, Dom?)

Last edited by Redda; 11-23-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Adventurer

Hey Redda..due to some unfortunate conversation in the main guild chat..I find myself wanting to help you more and more.
Because of that..if you have the room, let me know..and I am sure a few AOD and/or former AOD people would be more than happy to help you in your quest of domination over any rival guilds....

Old 11-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Blacksmith

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redda View Post
Sigh... Sadly, DominiC and Redda could possibly have been star-crossed lovers given different times in other places. Unfortunately, however, he is involved with dragon-intolerant adventurers of the murderous variety, and I just don't mix with that kind of company.... in public, anyway...
(amiright, Dom?)
Nope, you aren't going to get me to comment and give you another free bump. Nope, not going to happen.....wait.....wut?
Old 11-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Sheep

Hey dominics...

You don't know when to shut up do you?

You spend the day insulting the leader of the top guild on S3 and (more important) a personal friend of mine? Not sure what your motivation is here. Fun? trolling? banging your head against a wall?

Anyway, I think this should go back immediately to the point of this thread and that is to promote Dragons Den. Approved by Army of Darkness.

Redda, you have my friends endorsement so you have mine. let me know if you need anything and I hope we can help you out with some dungeons very soon. Mail me anytime.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Blacksmith

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroni View Post
Hey dominics...

You don't know when to shut up do you?
Wow. I can definitely tell that you are a friend of the guild leader, because you share the similar trait of talking without fully knowing what you are talking about. I resolved my issue with her through that forum, and for you to try and stir it up again is , quite frankly, just plain stupid.

My last post in this thread was continuing my "relationship" with Redda, and I would kindly ask you to confine your posts to that if it is possible for you to do, which judging by your ability to jump to conclusions, I sincerely doubt that.

Insofar as trolling, I suggest you look in the mirror as this issue had NOTHING to do with you, and yet you found your way into it.

AND since it has nothing to do with you, this will probably be the last time I address you in any manner unless you have something of actual WORTH to provide to a conversation, which again, I seriously doubt.

Continue your trolling as you see fit.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:29 PM
Sheep

this thread is for dragons den recruitment. I am trying to get it back to that but you are making it personal.

Last edited by iTZKooPA; 11-24-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: edited for content