Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Dummy

Default More inventory slots

I would really like to have more inventory slots. Since you can be working on 3 or 4 bosses at a time, and they all require different gear, in make sense to have more slots.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrubulus For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (06-09-2011)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Adventurer

Personally, I've never had to equip different gear for the dungeon monsters (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "boss"). I rarely have anything in my inventory for any length of time as I'm always equipping the best gear I have and selling off the leftovers.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaidah For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (06-09-2011)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Wannabe Griffin

thats because you havent fought the more challenging dungeon bosses yet, i agree with scrubulus. They should allow us to have different gear sets.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Adventurer

I just fought the a level 30 dungeon monster this morning and had no problems at all. In fact, I've never had a problem with any of them (11 so far) so I must be doing something right.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 05-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Supreme Adventurer

I have not found a need for different gear, and I'm up to the level 50 dungeon monsters. Asked around my guild, and no one has had to change gear either. We treat the dungeon monsters like players. Be prepared for anything.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Wannabe Griffin

different gear swaps has allowed me to defeat bosses 10 levels higher, so its important to me.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via AIM to FluffCake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensou View Post
different gear swaps has allowed me to defeat bosses 10 levels higher, so its important to me.
Well see, that's generally not a good idea anyway.
If you don't wait until you get close to them, any items you get won't have the best stats they possibly could. At least wait until you're 1-3 levels lower at the most.

But that's a different discussion.

Really, I never have more than 2 items in my inventory at a time. Those items are usually just waiting to be sold as well.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Wannabe Griffin

actually ive given up on getting items as i rarely do, i do dungeons for the exp to level faster. Anyway on the subject, would it be so bad to extend inventory a bit? i like to hold potions sometimes because some days i cant find any when i need them.
also there are times when you are pissed off that you had to sell off an item because you ran out of space. This happened to me several times, I sold my +125 constitution head piece because i ran out of space, and I needed it later on when I found a +123 strength piece for my leg slot and equipped that replacing my old +100 constitution leg piece. In which case i swapped out 100 con for 123 str, so I needed more hp. That 125 con head piece would have been great at this time, but its gone.

Last edited by gensou; 05-01-2010 at 03:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gensou For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (06-09-2011)
Old 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Sounds like a need to work on balance better, to me. If you can defeat monsters 10+ levels higher than you, congratulations. However, the limited slots does force you to choose and plan and use a bit of strategy. The limited inventory also helps with the limitation of having to make a choice instead of the bottomless bag of tricks.

Last edited by Bullbound; 05-02-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: *@#$!%&( Typos
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (06-09-2011)
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Dummy

im totaly agreed with more inventory slotss cause i cant use different sets of equipement and potions through
The Following User Says Thank You to dansavin For This Useful Post:
Thaenor (06-09-2011)