Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 06-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527
Default Revolution?

Many people know me on this server, Im the Managing Officer of the Assassins and the All Things Supervisor for Masyaf. Well what I am here to say is, could Server 8 have a revolution? Could we bring a war to this server? Symphony of Destruction, or well known as Controlled Anarchy, has taken members from many guilds and have done Dungeon Raids. What is this doing for these guilds. Nothing, Symphony is increasing the "Gap" between first and second place and will all these guilds even get their members back? Anakim joined us, he said he would stay with us. Now Symphony has him. Melody of Annihaltion lost tons of members and Cybertron lost 4 members INCLUDING THE NUMBER 1 GUY ON THE SERVER! So what if we start a war? What if we had the power to take out the Triad of Terror and Cybertron, their ally? I am asking for everyone to help us out on this. I have asked Ukranian Mafia and got declined. I asked Mithril Hall(So far no reply) and I asked NOD(So far no reply). What if we brought Merked, Game Misconduct, and Die Zuschauer all these underestimated guilds. Die Zuschauer has 2 200s and still they are in the 30s. Merked has only about 1 200, he went inactive and look at them they are still on the top of their game. Game Misconduct went completely inactive just about. What if they brought some of their members to these more active guilds? What if we could end the Triad of Terror? Maybe im wrong, maybe the Triad is just doing dungeons then giving the guys back. But still Symphony is increasing the gap from 1st to 2nd. They are becoming to powerful. They may just walk out in the top of the whole server. Could they actually make it to 50/50 Dungeons? Could they get 200% Bonuses? If we stop it before it is started we could destroy them. I say let the people speak. Actions speak louder than words, and Symphony might be issueing an all out brawl. Like I said, maybe I am wrong. Maybe im out of my mind. Just, this has gone to far. Now one last thing, Server 8 will always stand out if we manage this.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US

Last edited by pheonix527; 06-27-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Blacksmith

After my last statement, Symphony has grown, they are to strong. They just about fill the entire top page! Now, The Assassins, are trying to make a truce. Anakim joins us and all is fine. However, Symphony is so far away, that the #2 Guild, Mithril Hall, stands no chance. Is there any chance of this Guild, Symphony to die out? Well, what if I organize a team, bring all of the smaller guilds with the high levels to the Assassins. Militia, Concerto, The White Ghost, Game Misconduct, all of these and some more. What if we got amazing players, to join us. To attack dungeons, to bring down Melody, then rise to the top 5 guilds, then destroy Symphony. If we could pull this off, this server will always be remembered, as the Resistance brings down the Triad. If we did this, our server would get tons of people to join, we would become an amazing server, what if Assassins could team up with MH, Ukranian Mafia, NOD, and American Physchos? We could do this. So are you in?

Old 07-16-2013, 03:21 AM
Mushroom Collector

Frankly, If that happened, I would be amazed...
But many people invested in their guild, and just like you said when I sent you a message long ago about merging, it's quite hard to leave your guild like that. Plus, we assassins are somewhere at the bottom of HoF, so even If it happened, I guess we would merge with the most powerful guild after SoD, which is Mithrall Hall in this case.

I'd support this so called revolution, but it's too complexed and difficult job to do it.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 AM

Well reason they are getting stronger is because mithral hall VI is retiring and some of its guildies have decided to go there for the bonuses.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Mushroom Collector

I hate people being so greedy and not understanding that not everything is in bonuses, but in loyalty and friendly mates. Tbh, I did that once, and I am still repenting...
But to get on topic, we could all go to mithrall hall, but as I said, I dont see you pheonix leaving Assassins, and all the others either.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Blacksmith

Well you say that we are low in the HoF. We are rank 9. One of the top page guilds. We can get some more reputation if we stood together. When a bunch of really good guilds stopped playing, the server took a hit. Then, we brought it back when Assassins, Lone Rider, and American Physchos came to life. We brought the server on their feet. Now, we got a chance to bring this servers madness to an end. If MH is retireing, then bring people to us for all I care. Let the go to Symphony, nobody stands a chance. Heck bring em to Ukranian Mafia where they can fight in dungeons and that number 2 spot. If Symphony gets stonger we dont stand a chance. Now who is with me? Lets give this server a reason to be here!

Old 07-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Let me ask you something, phoenix. You talk about moving people around to beat SoD. Is that your only goal in this game? To take the top spot?

I'm the leader of UM. I have been the leader of UM for the last year and 4 months. I have paid for all of the shrooms to upgrade the guild, save for 5 shrooms that were donated by another guild member.

I have spent the last year and four months getting to know, on a personal level, many of my guild members. I have spent that time helping, encouraging, giving advice, listening when someone has had a bad day, cheering when someone has had a good day, and just generally being there for each member of my guild.

Every person in my guild knows they can come on, find me, and ask me anything. Each member of my guild knows that if they have a suggestion, I'm going to listen and give it thought before making a decision.

A few months ago, MH tried to take over SoD. All of the high levels in my guild were asked to leave and join on this grand crusade. Not one of them left. Not ONE person in my guild left to move up to a guild with higher bonuses and higher ranking. Was it because they were afraid of me? No, I think not. They stayed because our guild, our guild is more than, "Let's see if we can get to the top!" Our guild is a group of people who are all working toward the same thing: play the game, have fun, share stories with each other, enjoy the friendship. As an aside, after MH failed to take over SoD, many of my high level guild members got mails saying it was their fault that MH couldn't win, because the high level members in my guild wouldn't leave and join in the fight. If one of you people that sent those mails is reading this, here is my message to you - learn some loyalty.

I have 50 people in my guild and every one of them is active. Some may only sign in once a day, but every day they sign in.

We have stayed together in this guild. We have waited and been patient, slowly beating the dungeons, TOGETHER, not asking for any help from outside to join us. I don't see anything wrong with that, but for us, we do it on our own. Each guild makes their own choices in that matter.

But let me tell you what I saw when MH went after SoD and all the high levels from other guilds joined MH.

I saw a bunch of guilds completely fall apart because the high levels in those guilds left them and THOSE guilds had no chance to advance. They could no longer beat that next dungeon or maybe win that guild war, because all the "big dogs" went to MH trying to beat SoD.

I watched all the lower levels, who had been in the higher guilds, playing, signing in, being there EVERY DAY, get booted to lower level guilds because, "We need people level 200 and above, the rest of you don't matter!" Every person in a guild matters, from the lowest level to the highest level. A guild isn't made up of 10 people who are level 200. It's made up of every person, doing their very best, no matter what level they are.

UM has worked together for a long time, and yes, we've had some turnover, but I can tell you, 75% of the guild are the same people NOW as they were when I took over as leader of this guild, and whoa, look where we are today. We are one of the top guilds, and hopefully, we will remain there. We will continue working toward beating more dungeons, we will continue being friends, we will continue encouraging, because we will stay together.

It's NOT about taking out SoD. It's not about shroomers (because I'm the ONLY shroomer that plays 300 minutes each and every day in my guild). It's about being the best you can - and HAVING FUN, because ultimately, it's a game.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MedusasSnakes For This Useful Post:
Jaxem (07-17-2013), peanut3utter (07-21-2013), Worka (07-16-2013)
Old 07-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Blacksmith

This is not my goal on this server. This is one more thing I wish to do. See you, you have loyal members, you actually get people that stay with you. Why? You are number 3. We for the past year, have worked our way up. Me, GreyRacer, and Hidden Blade did this as a team. I dont want some guild to come through and say, everything you did for this server doesnt matter, we are the best and always will be. This is all SoD does. They take what they want and nobody tries to stop them. I can make the "Resistance". You see, now that MH has fallen, UK is taking over, so Militia is now back. So many guilds fell, now some are returning. Well, we worked for what we got, we did this together. Our members, are few. Most of them are just here because they cant get anywhere else. Some people did not learn what the word Loyalty was. For the past year, we have had traitors that join another guild, for the bonuses, the rank, and the popularity. Well, us Assassins, are not strong, we are not powerful, we are not the "Big Dog". We have 1 200 and that is all we need. We dont have many people that are high leveled. Heck, we dont even have 15 active 100s. We have lower levels. We have a secondary guild, our people know that they will need to be sent there. But you know what? They are sent there because we disrespect them, they are sent there because they know its for the better good. Now you see, with SoD taking the server over, we dont stand a chance. There just arent enough of us. You see, American Physchos, doesnt like us, Lone Rider doesnt like us, and Silver Sword doesnt like us. Why is this? Because we fought them. We did what we could to win, the only obstacle standing in our way, is American Phychos, and SoD. They get more powerful and what do we do? We quit the game. Well, I dont want that. I want to fight. I want to try. I am not about brute strength, I am not about destruction, but this, well this has gone to far. It must be stopped. What will we do? Nothing. We cant with all of us quitting. So join someone, do something, we try but fall. Now it is our turn to do something, but you all reject to do anything. This is where I can get us to do something about it. Are you with us? Or against us? Or just agree with our morales?

Old 07-16-2013, 01:50 PM

MedusasSnakes if I would have known those mails were going out to ppl like that I would have squashed it as I don't play like that. As for what we were trying to do yes we shook things up a bit but if you had noticed all but merked were ppl from guilds that were slowly going down anyhow.

The only reason I even agreed to it was it was a last ditch effort to see if I was going to continue playing on s8. it was fun and very few active players were moved from MH most were inactive or logged on so seldom that it was like they were inactive.

But you all seen it didn't work out for different reason none of which I will say here but it wasn't from lack of trying.
ho knows if I thought we would have a real shot of taking first would I comeback maybe but to stay long term on the server don't think I would I just have the time to be playing so many servers anymore nor the money to play the way I want which is all out. As the saying goes go big or go home well I went big but it is time to go home.

MedusasSnakes be proud you and your guild stood by what you believed in I for one don't fault you for it. Would it of been nice to have you guys with us yes I won't deny it but there was no hard feelings on my part for you not coming for the ride we had heck we even took first a couple of times.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-16-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Fidget's Griffin

So you build up the people in your guild. You spend HOURS and HOURS making a list for the scrapbook (I did, and still do when people need help!) You give advice to your guild members on how to better equip themselves, on things to upgrade, on better mounts.

When I started as leader, UM was 32 in ranking. We were happy to get someone who was level 60 to join us - it was a BIG DEAL.

When I started playing this game, I couldn't beg to get into a guild, because no one wanted me, I was too low level. You take those low levels, you help them, you encourage them, you let them know THEY MATTER, and they will stay with you forever. That builds respect and loyalty between the guild leaders and the members.

You don't kick out the low level members to get higher levels - when I first started, everyone was telling me that I had to kick out those low levels and get the high levels in - I refused! I actually removed one of my guild officers, one of my highest level players at the time, because he did that when I wasn't online - kicked out the low levels so he could go hunting for higher levels. He left the guild when I took away his power, and yeah, it hurt at the time, but we recovered and have been just fine.

Work with the people you have - help THEM! THAT is how you gain loyalty and trust with the members of your guild.

Not by trying to beat SoD. It's NOT going to happen - Bobo had the best chance at it with MH - it didn't work.

SoD is doing what ALL of us do, trying to get better to beat those dungeons. I wish them the best of luck. I would be excited to see a guild beat all 50 dungeons, because THAT would mean it can be done. It hasn't been done yet.

SoD is ONE guild - look at how many other guilds there are to worry about and aim for - let SoD sit up there at the top.