Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-31-2014, 06:29 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default Disaster :O

I just finished the quest which was supposed to give me an epic, but my inventory was full and I didnt get it. How is this even possible? I filled the 5th spot during the quest
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 08-31-2014, 06:47 AM

It could be from one of 2 things. Either A) all slots were already full and you didn't notice cause of lag but more likely it was B) with the scroll for finding items that you also got an item cause of the scroll and it gave you that before the epic and since you didn't have room for both you lost the epic.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 08-31-2014, 07:25 AM
Mushroom Collector

No, I was switching an item from tower character with my and I just watched the battle during that process. My inventory was full, but I never thought of this possibility. It would be better if the red letters popped up saying that the inventory is full. This sucks and eventually led to me spending all my because of rage.
Quick suggestion to developers: Please make it impossible to watch the quest if your inventory is full and you are guaranteed to get an item from tavern.

R.I.P
Fidget's belt
+200 3 stats
It was a great pleasure watching the precious purple glow on the leather belt with a beautiful silver ring on the front. There were great and vicious plans during the 5 minutes of questing, but unfortunately my dumbness and excessive lack of luck led to your sudden death. We all will remember you and may you Rest In Pilze

R.I.P
You were always the most valuable thing we ever had, and you had a special place in my great elven heart. We all wanted you to be spent on the next XP event, where you would have met your eternal satisfaction, but great amounts of anger made you die, courageusly trying to save your master's happiness in The Fortress level 1.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 08-31-2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovansa View Post
No, I was switching an item from tower character with my and I just watched the battle during that process. My inventory was full, but I never thought of this possibility. It would be better if the red letters popped up saying that the inventory is full.
How were able to watch the battle for your quest and do stuff in the tower that is impossible. now if you went to tower during a quest and switched stuff around and had a full inventory and then watched the battle then no bugs. Only time game will warn you that your inventory is full is when you first click accept it will tell you that you have a full inventory and you will either have to fix that or click accept to go ahead and start quest anyhow.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz