Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

I still wouldn't expect a feature to have any interaction with the guilds directly. In my mind, it'd only be player-to-player exchange, which would eliminate one issue - looting a whole guild.

However, any implementation of a mushroom exchange unlocks a huge incentive for players to be more dastardly when account sitting or attempting to phish accounts in general.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (09-20-2012), demonwarrior (09-22-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Crusader

I'd prefer to see a more interesting feature that actually integrates into game play. For example, does any one gamble in the tavern? 1 out of 3 odds are not so great. Why not allow people to challenge other in the arena, and rather than a trivial gold payoff they could wager gold or mushrooms in unlimited amounts?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
I'd prefer to see a more interesting feature that actually integrates into game play. For example, does any one gamble in the tavern? 1 out of 3 odds are not so great. Why not allow people to challenge other in the arena, and rather than a trivial gold payoff they could wager gold or mushrooms in unlimited amounts?
Oh that would certainly make it more interesting. lol Could be fun
Old 09-20-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA View Post
I still wouldn't expect a feature to have any interaction with the guilds directly. In my mind, it'd only be player-to-player exchange, which would eliminate one issue - looting a whole guild.

However, any implementation of a mushroom exchange unlocks a huge incentive for players to be more dastardly when account sitting or attempting to phish accounts in general.

Might have to put a password protect on it so that it couldn't be abused yes players would have to remember a second password but it would give them some protection from losing there shroom from looters who are sitting their account

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-22-2012, 02:09 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Why not allow people to challenge other in the arena, and rather than a trivial gold payoff they could wager gold or mushrooms in unlimited amounts?
simple answer: HELL NO as long as battles are
a) pure luck (Warrior vs Hunter or Mage vs. Fullepic Warrior e.g )
b 1) the attacker takes no risks if he/she looses (950 honor limit)
b 2) the easy exploit: when your out of gold/shrooms you drop honor insanly to be able to attack your target victims without risk
c) low level shroomer starting on an old server vs. already playing non shroomer with high stats is not protected from beeing easily robbed the shrooms = real money.
-------
real money should not be supposed to available to anyone besides the account holder.
gold: a and b1 +b2 hold - cowards would gain too much, while honorable persons at the top suffer from far more cheap shots

-> personal non PVP style of playing:
attacks on a inactive level 1 char with 3 letters
honor = quests+green post-red post = -30000 after 1.5 years
or 150 red battles - 200 honor
daily mail:
3 names constantly hiding behind 950 and up to 50 mails (record within 10min) and normally < 2 red/per day, >10 green for 0/0.
1 non guild member 10 levels higher in front of me attacking daily 1 time with win/loss = 35/65 in his favor ~ +150/-50 honor
--------
of the cowards:
1 equal level playing longer, worse stats
1 -10 level goldquester playing months longer, equal stats
1 warrior with insane luck: every stat lower as anyone around but scoring almost 4+ full maximum crits every fight = you win if you score a similar amount (calculated luck is not is his favor because lower in level and lower base luck (17xx vs. 21xx))
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Crusader

not sure that I follow all that you are saying.

My idea for gambling for mushrooms would require consent from both players. You could not simply attack a player and take their mushrooms.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
not sure that I follow all that you are saying.

My idea for gambling for mushrooms would require consent from both players. You could not simply attack a player and take their mushrooms.
Level 200 Character drops all equipment for Level 100 Character ensuring a guaranteed win = not gambling
Old 09-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Or a person creates a bunch of dummy accounts, loses to themself to pool the free mushrooms, and then where are we? This pooling of mushrooms could be done by all of the suggestions so far, and I can't think of a way to prevent this unless you have a very high level requirement for all accounts involved.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Mushroom Collector

What about doing a random quest, that give you the opportunity to give a item to one of your guild member.

Since its random and very specific, it cannot be use as a market scam. Since they cant use this at will.

And this would give a smile to some player having more difficulty finding good item.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Mushroom Collector

I agree mushrooms AND gold should be transferable within the guild -- but set limitations.

For example you should be limited to send no more than 5 mushrooms per day (or 10 per week)
and not allowed to receive more than 5 mushrooms per day (or 10 per week).

Gold should be limited to a percentage of the receiving user's level, with per-day and per-week limitations.
These examples of limitations will mitigate aforementioned 'cheat-like' looting / hoarding.

Otherwise have a 'gift card' weekend to find a gift card worth 5 mushrooms in a quest
and be able to send to a guild team player through the S&F email system
-- or a gift card for 15 to the guild itself for only loading the catapult.

Last edited by ShaFig; 04-05-2014 at 01:12 PM.