Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Guild attacks

Something needs to be tweaked about guild attacks. As it stands (and I just checked this) The first ranked guild is attacking the second ranked. Second is attacking the third, and so on. No-one is moving, or gaining anything.

I suggest that there is a system for ever decreasing returns for attacking the same guild all the time, eg honour returned is decreased by 20% daily for each attack. So attacking guild gets nothing after 5 days of attacking the same guild, and cooldown would be equivelant.

This way, guild would have to look around for guilds to attack to maintain their position, instead of looking one below them for a target
Old 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs View Post
Something needs to be tweaked about guild attacks. As it stands (and I just checked this) The first ranked guild is attacking the second ranked. Second is attacking the third, and so on. No-one is moving, or gaining anything.

I suggest that there is a system for ever decreasing returns for attacking the same guild all the time, eg honour returned is decreased by 20% daily for each attack. So attacking guild gets nothing after 5 days of attacking the same guild, and cooldown would be equivelant.

This way, guild would have to look around for guilds to attack to maintain their position, instead of looking one below them for a target

We have that already as the farther apart the guilds get in honor the less honor you get till you only get 20 points per attack the thing is when you are in the top 3-5 guilds you only have one to three oppenents. The thing is no matter what you try to do to change this it won't change why would #1 ranked guild not attack the #2 ranked guild if they don't and #2 starts gaining honor on #1 then what you have a false #1 if the old #1 can beat the new one everytime.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 01-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
We have that already as the farther apart the guilds get in honor the less honor you get till you only get 20 points per attack the thing is when you are in the top 3-5 guilds you only have one to three oppenents. The thing is no matter what you try to do to change this it won't change why would #1 ranked guild not attack the #2 ranked guild if they don't and #2 starts gaining honor on #1 then what you have a false #1 if the old #1 can beat the new one everytime.
You don't have that now, we attack a lower guild, and get some honour, and the guild above us attack us and get most of that honour. No-one moves.

And why does the number 1 guild need to attack anyone? you are already number one

And if I'm honest I thought this was genuine thread for passing suggestions on to the developers. Not for a mod to shoot it down before it got there

Last edited by bobo baggins; 01-11-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: double posting
Old 01-11-2013, 02:43 PM

The reasons the number one guild attacks is the same as everyone else one is to stay nuber one and the second is the exp that comes from the wins. Besides I wasn't shooting down your suggestion but to say that things wouldn't change they expanded the honor gap that you can get honor and exp from 950 to 3000 and also added that if the gap is more then 3000 they can't attack those guilds.

I play a another browser game that only allows the top 16 to battle it out and the game picks who you battle against yes it is nice and different but if you are the 2nd strongest guild and you pull the strongest guild in the first round your rank doesn't show you are second as you get in the losers rankinging which is 8-16.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 01-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Mushroom Collector

So this isn't actually a suggestion forum for the developers? In which case, I apologise for wasting your time. Could you direct me to where I can make the suggestion please?

Last edited by Crazylegs; 01-11-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: update of thoughts
Old 01-11-2013, 03:16 PM

This is the suggestions section for the developers but it is and will be questioned by players which I am to try and make it better if possible or to say why it might not work which I am doing if there was a better way for battles I am all for it but imo this isn't it why should guilds be punished for only having one oppenent to attack which is normally the case for top 5 guilds.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Blacksmith

also if the guild wins the players in that guild get exp thats another reason for the top guild to keep attacking
Old 01-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs View Post

I wholeheartedly disagree with your suggestion. It is unfair to those guilds who can only attack 1 other guild. The honor gap rule is bad enough!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Mushroom Collector

Ah OK, bad suggestion then *wanders off* lol

Last edited by Crazylegs; 01-12-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-12-2013, 04:03 PM

Don't be discouraged most get picked apart by the community. But some make it into the game The tower at least parts of it is from suggestions made in the forum.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz