Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default epic event?

Ok, so I have used up all my thirst for today, but the only thing I can tell about this event, is that I maybe get a little more EXP from tavern/missions????
What is the actual event?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:04 AM

Well to start I believe you must be level 50+ and the event gives you a better chance of find epics in the shops.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Sheep

The event increase the chance of appear epics in the magic and armor shop.

For you, is Mr.Alberto ^^
Don't Worry, be Happy
I hate that feeling, when we are going to sleep, and we remember that we lost the things that we love the most!
There are people so sad, that they can make clowns cry...!

(AlbertoRui in the PT Forum)
Old 12-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Wannabe Griffin

This event is active starting at level 51, the chances for epics in the shops as well as in the tavern are increased.

The numbers are never officially announced but:
non event: ~ 1/1000 per slot and per mission
with event: ~ 1/200 per slot and 1/250 per mission

are the current rates guessed by players

Leaving based on activity decline

Officer in the Top 1 guild and sort of co-leader for > 1.5 years
> Lvl 300 10/30/12 as 17th player (stopping financing)
> 17/5xK is either a sign for a superior player or the warning sign for the deaths of many before

> 11/23/13 retiring as guild officer
Old 12-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Truffle Shuffler

what a shame, I am level 20 and have wasted a few hours already on this.
I wish the event rules were a little more clear...

and yes I searched for this answer already
Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 PM

You can read here or just read this from the link which can be seen from home screen. the line in yellow is the one

WEEKEND EVENTS

Weekend events take place every 2 weeks in alternating order: mushroom event / [no event] / gold event / [no event] / epic event / [no event] / experience event / [no event]
Sometimes additional events are possible (festivities, anniversaries etc.).

Mushroom event: increased chance (3 times as high) to find a mushroom during a quest.

Gold event: more gold rewarded for quests and working (city guard)

Epic event: increased chance for epic items in the shops (level 50 or higher required)

Experience event: more experience points rewarded for quests.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
Leander (12-22-2012)
Old 12-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
You can read here or just read this from the link which can be seen from home screen. the line in yellow is the one

WEEKEND EVENTS

Weekend events take place every 2 weeks in alternating order: mushroom event / [no event] / gold event / [no event] / epic event / [no event] / experience event / [no event]
Sometimes additional events are possible (festivities, anniversaries etc.).

Mushroom event: increased chance (3 times as high) to find a mushroom during a quest.

Gold event: more gold rewarded for quests and working (city guard)

Epic event: increased chance for epic items in the shops (level 50 or higher required)

Experience event: more experience points rewarded for quests.
I think in the gold event, increase 5 times the gold we receive. Weard that in the PT Forum.

For you, is Mr.Alberto ^^
Don't Worry, be Happy
I hate that feeling, when we are going to sleep, and we remember that we lost the things that we love the most!
There are people so sad, that they can make clowns cry...!

(AlbertoRui in the PT Forum)
Old 12-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Mushroom Collector

I am over level 50, and for me, this is the least enticing event weekend, as far as parting me from my mushrooms goes.

I could do the shorter quests to increase the chances of finding more items, but I don't, and I don't seem to see more epic items in quests compared with the usual drop, so I don't see the point of spending the mushrooms.

It is very rare that I see an epic item that is any better for me than what I have already got, and the epic weekend is no different.

Just my feedback on the event - I'm saving my mushrooms for the next event (maybe)

Last edited by Crazylegs; 12-22-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs View Post
I am over level 50, and for me, this is the least enticing event weekend, as far as parting me from my mushrooms goes.

I could do the shorter quests to increase the chances of finding more items, but I don't, and I don't seem to see more epic items in quests compared with the usual drop, so I don't see the point of spending the mushrooms.

It is very rare that I see an epic item that is any better for me than what I have already got, and the epic weekend is no different.

Just my feedback on the event - I'm saving my mushrooms for the next event (maybe)

thanks for mentioning that, good to know it isn't worth my time...I am on server 9 which seems to be running very slow, and I am level 20...I guess I'll just play something else.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs View Post

I tend to see this alot even in my guilds ppl don't understand epic event has no effect on quests only the shops so if you don't shroom or only shroom once in awhile this event unless u get lucky is not for you as you most likely won't get an epic it is for hardcore shroomers who will drop 10-100 bucks to get a new epic set every month or 2 with or without the event.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
Crazylegs (12-23-2012)