Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 7 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Angry A Gauntlet is dropped

Bobo Baggins!!!!!!
I officially call you out!!
I have admitted my mistake and have edited my post but still you have not changed your's!
I call this the actions of a miserable cur..
When we achieved the 13 Dungeon still you did not change your post!
This can be settled in no other way!!
I challenge you to a duel.
We will fight like gentlemen with our fists and without our best armour and jewels as space will allow.
Fight or name your champion...
I will await youre response for your choice for the time of you're humiliation

Last edited by DeadMeat; 12-16-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: so angry could not spell
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadMeat For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-16-2011)
Old 12-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Thar be arr pee in thy realm!
The Following User Says Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (12-17-2011)
Old 12-17-2011, 03:41 AM

You are going to call me out me. How dare you call me out when all I did is make note of your mistake and why would I change my post when it shows that someone from there guild can't even get there bonuses right.
So you want a duel with only our fists no problem but you might want to pick those gauntlets up as you will need then as I never lost a duel of fists on any server. As your name here suggests when I am done with you, you will be dead meat.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 12-17-2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: made type red since red mad
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-18-2011)
Old 12-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Blacksmith

I used to be an amazing fistfigher. Then I took an arrow in the knee.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Arse For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-18-2011)
Old 12-17-2011, 06:52 PM

Lord Arse and it looks like you took a kiss on the cheek also.
But at DeadMeat whats up nothing from you must be chicken come on I won't hurt you too much. Waiting for you to out from your little hidie hole.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-17-2011, 07:16 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
You are going to call me out me. How dare you call me out when all I did is make note of your mistake and why would I change my post when it shows that someone from there guild can't even get there bonuses right.
So you want a duel with only our fists no problem but you might want to pick those gauntlets up as you will need then as I never lost a duel of fists on any server. As your name here suggests when I am done with you, you will be dead meat.
So you wish to trade insults about names. It is to be expected by someone who's only accomplishment was to steal jewlery from a elderly multiple-personality photosensitive raw fish eating mutant. When asked to return the item to the manufacturers factory you wussed out and sent your whinny nephew and his slow minded gardener/day worker, so that you could run away and live with androgynous tree huggers.
The challenge stands. Take it up or run like a yellow dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arse View Post
I used to be an amazing fistfigher. Then I took an arrow in the knee.
Charlie: Look, kid, I - how much you weigh, son? When you weighed one hundred and sixty-eight pounds you were beautiful. You coulda been another Billy Conn, and that skunk we got you for a manager, he brought you along too fast.
Terry: It wasn't him, Charley, it was you. Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money.
Charlie: Oh I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.
Terry: You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA View Post
Thar be arr pee in thy realm!
Arrr I agree matey, someone be headed for the yardarm after a few licks from the cat-o-nine-tails the scurvy dog.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadMeat For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-18-2011)
Old 12-17-2011, 07:46 PM

Na that was my nice cousin that did that I might be a baggins but I will be a baggin you up after I am done kicking your butt.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Lord Arse and it looks like you took a kiss on the cheek also.
But at DeadMeat whats up nothing from you must be chicken come on I won't hurt you too much. Waiting for you to out from your little hidie hole.
Hiding... I am not the one that who delayed the duel because he was to busy trying to drinking all 10 beers at closing time... damn hobbits
Old 12-18-2011, 05:45 PM

Hobbits you calling me a hobbit why you little .... see everyone how he insults a dwarf like that well I have your number I am winning 2 of 3 on our little duel waiting for results of the 3rd one but I amsure I have that one in the bag.

edit: I won all 3 that will teach that demon scum to mess with the mighty smash. They just don't call me smash because of what I do to womens hearts.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 12-18-2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added content
Old 12-18-2011, 06:29 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
I won all 3 that will teach that demon scum to mess with the mighty smash.
Demon scum, sniff, the PC term is "salvation-challenged" I came to congratulate you but you are just being a BAD winner.. Keep your outdated posts as is you right by duel.. but I retain my dignity.

Quote:
So you want a duel with only our fists no problem but you might want to pick those gauntlets up as you will need then as I never lost a duel of fists on any server.
Never lost a fist fight.. There are many who can claim that on S7.. are you willing to risk fighting other warriors... Are you ready to put yourself to the test... Do you have the guts to be a champ.

I know a warrior who does... "he floats like a dirty bat and stings like a hell scorpion"...
So will you stand up and risk your record or do you only fight Mages and Scouts.....