Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by masoud View Post
Gynx thanks for reply.
Let me tell you why I created this thread.
I was browsing the forums and suddenly I found a thread that they discussing about donating mushrooms to guilds.
They wrote: "Once you purchase mushrooms then you can donate mushrooms as much as you like to guild"

I thought its not fair at all, why if players find shrooms in adventure they can donate it but free players can not donate it.
My fault, Im sorry, thanks to "bobo baggins" for explanation.
I appreciate developers for this game and Im sorry because my fault.

Im not a shroom player, I never be a premium player in any games, of course I have 4.99$ but problem is I live in Iran and here is no paypal no visa card etc...
I have enough experience to know how to be strong even if you are not premium player. I just wanted to say its not fair if premium players can donate of adventures and free players cant.
If premium players can not donate adventure then I give back what I said.
Im sorry developers, you are so adorable.
You can buy mushrooms without paypal or visa though. All banks in the world use a similar method of identification and monetary transfer. In English, the label is "Transfer" on the Mushrooms page. This would allow you to donate mushrooms equal to the total amount purchased.

As you said above and earlier in the thread, no one can donate only the mushrooms found while doing quests. What leads to this fallacy is if I buy and spend 100 mushrooms. I then have 0 mushrooms. I find 5 and donate them. The system does not see those 5 mushrooms as "found" mushrooms but sees them as 5 I purchased. In fact, I can donate up to 100 mushrooms total, because I bought that many. How I chose to use the mushrooms and/or get them back is not a concern of the game. As far as the game is concerned, I bought 100 mushrooms and can donate up to 100 mushrooms at any time. It will not let me donate 101 mushrooms, as I only bought 100 total.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Mushroom Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to masoud

Quote:
masoud, it would have been a little more helpful to have questioned what they wrote on the thread where it was posted. Then we could have cleared up this misunderstanding at the source.
Rizathivax look what your community manager wrote here:
http://forum.sfgame.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13
He said: "You can only donate mushrooms to a guild after having bought mushrooms via the payment system once (at least)"

It makes misunderstanding for all players.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:34 AM

I see where your confusion started they never update that thread on the UK forum please see here this should clear everything up.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (07-02-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 04:59 AM
Mushroom Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to masoud

Quote:
I see where your confusion started they never update that thread on the UK forum please see here this should clear everything up.
lol you refer ed to a wrong link bobo baggins
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 AM

No I didnt the link you refered to was from the UK forum it was not updated like the same FAQ thread here in the US forum. The linked I used is the right one.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Supreme Adventurer

masoud, bobo linked to the proper thread. These are the US forums, not the UK forums. The thread he linked to is also the one that was corrected. You will note at the bottom of the post it has update information. While both threads may have been posted by Leander at some point, the US forums are a more current and correct thread.
iTZKooPA (07-02-2012)
Old 07-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Adventurer

Hey all, I contacted Leander about the thread & the confusion it has caused, so you'll all be happy to know he has updated it on the UK forum, too

Of course anyone new to this thread will be a little confused until they realize that the post that started it all has been fixed.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Since masoud brought this aggrievous error to light, Playa should allow him to donate up to 100 mushrooms in game!