Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 09-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default First dungeon key?

Where/how do I find it?

TIA
Old 09-14-2012, 11:59 AM

You will find that info here which is the game manual.

Please use the search first as it is in the game manual which has a link on every server to it and is in FAQ on the forums.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 09-14-2012 at 12:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (09-15-2012)
Old 09-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I did search, as thoroughly as I could think of, with every possible syntax I could think of. Not my first forum and I'm not here to muddy the place up with new threads.

Thank you.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via ICQ to polopoloyuuu

Please do not use the search. It takes 2 seconds to answer. No harm done.
The Following User Says Thank You to polopoloyuuu For This Useful Post:
BMWGuinness (09-14-2012)
Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Most questions have an answer that can be found in the FAQ section of the board. Until you reach level 20ish, almost everything you encounter will be in the Game Manual. While some folks think the search function is pointless because there are helpful folks on the forums, it does save the moderators and staff a lot of time when people read the information that has been supplied. You may also learn some tricks that you were not aware of.

Not to pick on the original poster, but "first dungeon key" all in quotes as a search request brought up 9 threads, 5 of them answer this question. Without quotes, it does pull up a daunting 500 threads, but that is why the FAQ is there. When these servers opened up, it was not unusual to find this question being asked in multiple threads at the same time, and the information was available in the game's manual. It has been cleaned up and refined, but when the same question gets asked 90, 100, 200 times...and the information is in the game manual, as its own thread here on the first page of the FAQ forum, and in a sticky thread of the FAQs at this location, then it doesn't seem all that likely that folks look at all. Please, look around and read. You will find a lot of information and it does cut down on the support team's work.

As the first non-game admin moderator this board had, it wasn't unusual to have a ton of work due to duplicates and repeated questions. There is a lot of work that goes into supporting the players, and now this board has 2 moderators and 2 administrators. That should say something about the work load. So, please do look and read first. The Frequently Asked Questions section of any forums is a great resource, so please use it.
bobo baggins (09-15-2012)