Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via AIM to FluffCake
Default I'll make you a sig! yay!

EDIT: I'm not going to update this first posts with sigs I've made for people on these forums. Feel free to browse the thread for more examples. They start on page 2 for those interested.

-----------------------

To get this out of the way first; I have not made a signature in a very long time. So quality may vary based on what I do. The examples are not representative of what they all look like but it is the type I usually make and the only examples I have available.Each signature varies in design.

So now that is out of the way. Examples will be at the end of this post.

Requirements:
If you want one I need an image that you want used. If you link an image (say, a page from the shakes and fidgets comic), make sure you specify what you want out of it. Also specify if you want just a specific part of said image. (Like a character etc, so i can crop it out. Otherwise I'll just use the entire stock image).

Next if you want any specific colors please say so but I usually just do what ever I want.

Lastly make sure you state any and all text you want placed on it.

Lastly V.2; Any other random specifics you want to add, add them.

So here are examples; (Please note, these are larger than the ones I can make for this site due to size limits. Just so you don't think you'll get one that big).

Examples:

Last edited by FluffCake; 06-08-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Adventurer

Oh, sure, you offer three hours after I spend two hours making mine... Still, it's very generous of you to offer. I love the one with Seifer. =)
Old 04-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Blacksmith

I'm sorry haha. Your cutout of the face is a tad rough. I could fix that for you relatively easy if you like. Need something to do..
Not sure if it would look better, but yours just looks rough and it's bugging me.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffCake View Post
I'm sorry haha. Your cutout of the face is a tad rough. I could fix that for you relatively easy if you like. Need something to do..
Not sure if it would look better, but yours just looks rough and it's bugging me.
Oh, would you? I only had MS Paint to work with, and trying to fix it so the background would show, and fixing that little patch where the words behind it showed through meant recopying it so many times, and losing definition each time...

Anyway, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Though if you could, please remove the level? It's already just about out of date... I didn't think about that when I made it.

Last edited by Dweomer; 04-10-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Blacksmith

Ok, this is it.
You'll need to save it and add it yourself, but other than it should be good to go. For some reason the jaw seems a tad...odd...but...I really couldn't see that until I uploaded it... So too late for that then.

Linky.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffCake View Post
Ok, this is it.
You'll need to save it and add it yourself, but other than it should be good to go. For some reason the jaw seems a tad...odd...but...I really couldn't see that until I uploaded it... So too late for that then.

Linky.
I added a few pixels to the chin and copied in the background. It looks a lot cleaner, thanks!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Dummy

I want something like mine except for something a little more professional looking :P maybe include my stats or guild or something
Old 04-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Dummy

my sig isn't showing up :S
Old 04-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Dummy

how about now
Old 04-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Dummy