Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Mushroom Collector

Thanks Zhiva I'm pretty sure you've attacked me more than anyone in this game lol. If I come back I'll be sure to let you know 8). I'll miss logging on and seeing my mailbox full of attacks from everyone not just you.

Thanks

Trent AKA Banish
Old 02-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

I remember quickly falling behind you on opening day/week. You'll be missed, hopefully you'll get sucked back in later on.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Mushroom Collector

Will miss you as well Koopa. I appreciate all you do for the game.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I, for one, will NOT miss you, Banish. You insisted on playing this game compulsively, on all three sites, and I suspect you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, attempting to keep all your characters at the top. Unfortunately, this is very discouraging for virtually every other player, and especially new players. Perhaps it would have been acceptable behavior on ONE site -- but ALL THREE??? Didn't you think for a second that other players would have liked to have made it to the top? Were you so self-absorbed that you couldn't see that change was necessary and good for the game? I realize it's a differing opinion, but here it is: good riddance to you. The only GOOD decision you've made in this game is to get out. Now that you're out, please STAY OUT.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
I, for one, will NOT miss you, Banish. You insisted on playing this game compulsively, on all three sites, and I suspect you spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, attempting to keep all your characters at the top. Unfortunately, this is very discouraging for virtually every other player, and especially new players. Perhaps it would have been acceptable behavior on ONE site -- but ALL THREE??? Didn't you think for a second that other players would have liked to have made it to the top? Were you so self-absorbed that you couldn't see that change was necessary and good for the game? I realize it's a differing opinion, but here it is: good riddance to you. The only GOOD decision you've made in this game is to get out. Now that you're out, please STAY OUT.
Does someone have bitterness in their mouth
Old 02-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Mushroom Collector

Aww someone makes me want to play again lol. Just because you're on top doesn't mean you have to spend a lot. Anyone could of done what I did. I know on S3 I gave lots of advice and Vahalla was doing great when I left. I've received love and hate mail while playing this game and could of had many accounts banned for things they have said. I always minded my own business as well. One of my friends was hacked in game once and I did whatever I could to help him get his account back. That's also a big reason I never replied to people I didn't know. Goodluck in game but there are many more sitting at or close to the top always ready to attack you 1000 times a day.

Thank

Banish

Last edited by banish; 02-12-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Mushroom Collector

Well i don't even know you man but good luck on whatever you do and have fun on your real life
Old 02-13-2011, 11:41 PM
Mushroom Collector

Thanks I really appreciate it. Goodluck in the game.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Mushroom Collector

See you Banish,

I remember my evil hand rubbing and cackling for many days when you finally agreed to come over to the darkside. You will be missed, in more ways than just an over powered, mac-truck throwing, monster slaying, guild destroying character - you were a cool guy to talk to as well.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:16 AM
Mushroom Collector

Thank you sir 8)

You're the super recruiter lol