Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Mushroom Collector

a fall onto your buttocks
blunder: an embarrassing mistake
Old 04-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatWang View Post
Betcha guys can never guess where my ingame name comes from

if only there was a smiley for it
Your a chubby asian?
Old 04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Mushroom Collector

Lucavi has multiple meanings.

In Yugoslavian, it means 'someone'
In Romanian, it means 'cunning'

I've been told by several "odd" ppl (yes they were creepy as
Hell, but I'm also odd b/c I'm also weird as Hell), that my full
name means "Night of Ill-Fortunes" aka your resident deity hates
you & relishes torturing your dumb ass!

My life may suck - but it has its moments of sheer sadistic delights.

As the band Tool sings "Do unto others - what has been done unto you"

Even with cruise control - you still have to steer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Mushroom Collector

I've always wanted an interesting gamename thats unique and individual, and makes people think about it. I like game names that leave an image, and dont have numbers... or X or O or Y or anything else tainting it.

Usually my game names have been HeroicEffort, WarMachine, WinterBreath.

I've wanted to use SoulScreamer, so ALAS! Shakes and Fidget was the first game I've used this name, I like it and find it interesting. Gamenames should be nice and mean something to the user, not like Naturo1332 or something. If it requires numbers its not original, or your too late to snag it :P
Old 05-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Wacker stems from Wacker_Attack which is my overall gaming name on the PS3 and all other games... Sometimes I just use Wacker for short... Wacker_Attack comes from Bush_Wacker which was a cartoon character... It was a friends name of mine and he quit playing, so I evolved the name into Wacker_Attack because I like to Wack things... no pund intended and was really met for wacking others upside the head...lol
Old 05-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Blacksmith

Alright, so my username started with the popular browser game, Runescape....
While playing Runescape, I had created multiple accounts. I would always try to make pure accounts so I could Pk and such....
One day I decided to make a pure defense account (level 1 strength, attack, range, pray, mage and only level up defense and hitpoints).
Therefore, I named my character solidrock21. Solidrock is redundant because a rock should always be solid and it emphasizes my pure defenseness.
However, that defense account turned into my "main" account, and it was no longer a defense pure.
I played for three years or so. As I became more accustomed to the gaming community, I realized that having numbers at the end of your name was kind of "nooby" (21 was my favorite number, and my birthday).
When I got a Xbox, I had to decide on a gamertag. At this point in my life I was in college. I wanted to keep "Solid" in my name, but change the second word.
I had always been a fan of technology and the college I currently attend has "Technology" in its name. Therefore, Solid Tech arose.

If you read all of this, then congratulations. =)
Old 05-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Sheep

Mine came from the popular book series called Dragonlance. Sturm Brightblade was one of the main characters. A few years ago i started playing a game called Battleknight. I accidentally mis-spelled the name during registration and i kinda liked the sound of Strum. It has stuck with me ever since.

Strum

Former King of the Hunters of Retribution
Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Mushroom Collector

Mine is the name I used when I worked for SOE in EQ. I've used it for years and years...instead of work now, it is strictly play name. Other than that, it doesn't have any specific meaning.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Sheep

I like to use words that people don't use in conversational English anymore. For some reason the word bewilder interested. It means basically to confuse:
1.To confuse or befuddle, especially with numerous conflicting situations, objects, or statements.
2.To cause to lose one's bearings; disorient: The twists and turns in the cave soon bewildered us.
be·wil'dered·ly adv. , be·wil'dered·ness n. , be·wil'der·ing·ly adv.

If i cause others to be bewildered, than i am a bewilderer. a guild mate showed it this way too. BeWilderer. Being wilder and making others wilder, i could see it but i'd rather be confusing.

All that being said, i hope your trouts stay on their leashes, and if you have any trouble with your fish i'll send over my pack of bears to track them down for a tea party.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Sheep

Way back when I was in high school (longer ago than I am going to admit) I used to write, a lot. I used to be pretty good at it, but those days have passed due to other interests and not keeping up with it. In a writing class at one point, I wrote a sci-fi short story. The main character's name was Xandic. This, and several other names from the work, were completely made up. I had never seen them before I wrote this story, and if they have another meaning, I don't want to know what they are. Anyway, my teacher told me he loved not only the story, but the names. Xandicia is, of course, the female version of the name, and I use it occasionally in my gaming experiences.