Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 07:29 PM
International Community Manager

The short form of my name is Kotti.

But on german plates there can only be written 2 letters and max. 4 numbers.
So Kotti was "leeted" to Ko771 and just for the look of it to KO771

To proof the story - a pic of my old car:

(Nissan 100NX Targa)
Old 06-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Community Manager

Where's the S&F logo on the hood?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 06-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Dummy

Irongoat was my idea for a kind of dwarf name that's might somewhat could be actually seen as a dwarf name yet also can be comical.

At first it was Ironram, but I decided that seemed waaaay too serious and named the dwarf Irongoat.

Iron for the ore dwarves mine and use for weapons and goat because that's what dwarves in wow rode.

Anouther reason for the Goat part was because in Middleschool I got the nickname Goat because I got into a fight with a 7th grader when I was in 4th grade and broke his nose with my head.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Dummy

Well, lets think for a moment shall we? Whats Oddlaw backwards? walddO... And Waldo, as I'm sure most people know, is a popular Ispy style book character who's well known for what...? Yes, not being found, hence the title of such books: "Where's Waldo". Now what's another way of saying"Not Found"? The answer: Lost. Many of you should also be familiar with this famous TV show. Now take the first syllable in "Oddlaw" and ask your self: "Whats the oddest thing about LOST?" Well by definition and popular vote the best answer would be the scene where the find the 50 ft statue of a four toed foot. This has a double meaning, 1: being the fact that it is very odd to find a 50 ft statue of a four toed foot. And 2. being that most things in LOST are very unusual and sometimes opposite and so 4 being an even number the opposite of that would be odd. Now what god has four toes? Anubis the Egyptian god associated with mummification. Now the most famous king mummified? King Tutankhamun of course. Now take the second syllable of Oddlaw and ask yourself: "who is King tuts Mother-in-Law? Queen Neferchichi. Well Joan Fletcher had led an expedition with the Discovery Chanel to find the mummy of Neferchichi where they discovered that one of her arms had been bent and replaced with an artificial arm. Lets step back a little closer to the present and remember that the first programmable artificial arm made by George Devol and Joe Engelberger. Now in the television show mentioned before there is a grip and boom operator of similar names. Now also in the LOST crew is a storyboard directer and a cast member named Todd and Lawrence. And my roomate has a friend whose sister knows those two people and of course... think... todd lawrence... Oddlaw... Tada!

Last edited by Oddlaw; 06-20-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned

means what it ses
Old 07-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum
Default moreum

quite a few years ago I made up this word. the first part mor- (root) is derived from Latin meaning death and also delay and the second part is eum which means him. I can't quite figure out how to actually explain what it means but I was trying to make up a word that means a death bringer or death himself. It is not capitalized which is actually a mistake when I registered and I didn't want to delete my account afterwards (it would be nice if I could somehow just change that) but I guess you can also interpret it as not a name but sort of a special being that has no name but only a purpose to bring death to others while actually be a special nonexisting death himself.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Well if there are any fans of older SquareSoft games then my name may look familiar. It stems from a game called SaGa Frontier, where one of the characters you could play (and one of my more favorite story lines in the game) was named Asellus. Well some years later and after I got more into internet gaming that name came back to me, yet I obviously forgot how it was correctly spelled, and mistakenly threw an E in there, and it has just stuck ever since.

The name is also a star system, I do believe.

Gamma Cancri (γ Cnc / γ Cancri) is a star system in the constellation Cancer. It has the traditional name Asellus Borealis
Old 08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Stable Boy

My name has no meaning at all

i have used it in all the games i play
Old 08-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Sheep

KiSsingGod is my IG name.

KiSsingGod was one of my names i started to use when i first starting MMOs. I wanted a name that had personal signifigance to myself. Many think it's kissing god, the god of kissing but it isn't :P. It's more like kissing a god or kissing God. When i was picking a name i wanted something that "flowed" and looked cool lol. I kinda liked how the the two 'S's flowed together with one capped and the other not. Just looked nice C:.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Truffle Shuffler

My screename comes from my nick Madcat, which I got from a cool squeaky toy my dog had, leeted a little and the year model of my Isuzu Trooper.

Nice NX KO771

Jim

Last edited by M4dc4t88; 08-26-2010 at 07:45 PM.