Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Is this cheating?

Please advise, is this possilbe without cheating?

On June 27, the stats of a player were:
Level: 74
Strength: 164
Dexterity: 803
Intelligence: 166
Constitution: 715
Luck: 218
Hit Points: 214500

Four days later, on July 1, the stats of the same player were:
Level: 81
Strength: 408
Dexterity: 1479
Intelligence: 403
Constitution: 1593
Luck: 958
Hit Points: 653130
Old 07-01-2012, 08:39 AM

No it is not cheating it looks like the player is a shroomer using 300 thirst a day plus with beating dungeons it is easy to gain 7 levels if not more in 4 days

Addition: Guild bonuses make a difference along with how full the players scrapbook is.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-01-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Thanks for your comment. I understand you can get 7 levels in four days, but...

It's not just the level, did you check the other stats? He made an improvment of about 300% in each category!

I've never had an impression that I am 3 times stronger after each 7 levels.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:57 AM

With the extra exp from 300 thirst you get extra gold plus with the higher level you get better equipment. Also the higher your level the more gold you earn from guard duty. So yes it is possible to raise stats that much that quick.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Adventurer

1. entirely possible if he/she decided to put on epic gear and didnt before

2. at a lower level, like 74, he may have been on cityguard for a while and maxed out gold and then bought..well..a lot of stats

3. saved up dungeons and then went on dungeon spree and improved some stats there by getting epics, more gold, etc

4. shroomed the arena to earn medals, invited friends to earn medals..etc..which albeit isnt a lot of points, its some and its basically free

all that said..

yes..

it looks impressive at first glance, but is entirely possible without cheating

however, the real answer is

cannot discern without more information
Old 07-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Crusader

I reached level 100 in a month, so I was averaging 3 levels per day (more early and fewer late). Still, if a player spent hoarded gold, beat several dungeons, and bought several epics and potions, all over the course of a few days, I think it would be possible. I find training often goes in spurts: a new epic wand allows you to beat a dungeon, that leads to another epic, you find a potion of eternal life, beat 2 more dungeons, get 2 more epics, etc.

Besides, what is the proposed mechanism for the cheating? hacking into the server and editing your stats?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Ok, here is some background information.

He attacked me first on June 27 and he lost (I was level 58). I like to "punish" such players by repeatedly attacking them after their initial attack. I gain victories, honour and gold, without feeling guilty. They started first!

I was attacking him for 3 days and won each time, I stopped only when there was no honour to gain. Obviously, he did not make a linear improvement over these 4 days, otherwise I could not win each fight.

This morning he attacked me with these brand new stats, so that made me suspicious. Of course, as a proof I only have the mails from his two attacks.

Last edited by dralalala; 07-01-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:15 AM

I have a feeling he had no potions and you did and once he did it made the difference. Plus the increased level gain and everything else the we posted before.

Addition: One thing I learned is pick you opponents carefully especially if you are going to farm them for gold and/or honor as you can tell it can change real quick. Just a couple of potions equipped or not is enough to turn the tide of battle.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 07-01-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Sheep

There are ways in this game to technically "cheat", but I have never heard of anything that allows you manipulate stats of a character with an outside program. I guess anything is possible...

Shrooms can get spent at insane levels to boost the strength of a character especially at the level he is at. People have mentioned pots/shrooming the store for epics/ect. You can also buy unlimited griff mounts and stack them. Every time you buy a 15 day griff mount you get a gold bonus you can use to raise your stats above the regular amount of gold you get from quests and CG. There is no limit to this. I have personally seen a friend with over 4000 days of mount left in this game. Thats a major stat bump at the 70-80ish level.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Adventurer

Good point..I have been guilty of buying far too many griff mounts for the gold to then buy a specific item in the shop.

And yes..I agree with bobo and completely disregarded potions. HUGE bonus with max pots.