Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Lightbulb Mush/Sig competition.

Its about time I got a forum signature.

Problem: When I draw even my stick figures look super deformed.

Solution: Sig competition. I will let this competition go exactly one week ending on June 17.

Requirements: Normal sig size. Things to be included. I want this sig to be an emphasis of my guild Torment. Be creative with it and understand what the word means. It's a dark word so color according. Text to be included: My name 'gime' and 'guild leader' and of course .. 'torment' should be the larger portion

Prize: 100 mush. I'm still still in the thought process of how this would have to work. If I cannot get the game admins to transfer mush from me to you the only other solution I can think of.. You set your account with a random password. I log in and purchase mush for you.. I log out .. you back in and change password again. This solution requires a level of trust which I think the publicity of this thread will hold me solely responsible.

Post all the sigs here and at the end of 1 week I will chose a winner and work with them for the reward.

Yes I know many people will do this for free .. But this adds some excitement with competition and lets those that have no way to get mush a chance to have some.

NOTE: Game admins if there is a problem with this please remove the thread and contact me via PM with an explanation please. Hopefully we can work out a solution

NOTE2: You are able to submit as many sig's as you want as long as they are entered within the week timeline.

Last edited by gime; 06-10-2010 at 10:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gime For This Useful Post:
Catcruncher (06-11-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Blacksmith

Or you could make the prize 100 mushrooms donated to a guild of the winners choosing. That would be easy. The winner would just have to invite you to their guild and you donate the shrooms and go back to your own.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronozoro For This Useful Post:
BlueDude2 (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Adventurer

ronozoro's suggestion mitigates the risk of account theft, potential abuse, commercial abuse, etc.

This would, however, exclude unguilded artists from making a contribution, but I guess it would be up to the contestants how to handle that bridge should it need to be crossed.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Blacksmith

It would also be meaningless to maxed out guilds since they have no more use of shrooms. But I think it is a good solution for guilds who could use the shrooms.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Sheep

Well here's a first entry for you (and a first ever siggy for me)... Hope you like it.

Incidentally in the unlikely event of me winning I'd like to donate my mushies to my UK guild anyway.

Not quite sure why it'll only post it as a thumbnail, but if you click on it, it goes to correct size...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sig01.jpg (37.8 KB, 46 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Catcruncher For This Useful Post:
gime (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Wannabe Griffin

... ...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I couldnt do the whole join another guild and donate idea. That would leave me unable to help my guild out for whatever wars my come in the 24 hour wait period. While i have no worries about abandoning the leader position and getting it back it just doesnt make sense. I've reported my thread to the admins so hopefully they help come up with a solution. They have the ability to give and remove mush so it shouldnt be a problem.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

There is currently no facility (and it isn't planned to my knowledge) to trade mushrooms. A gifting option - where Person X buys mushrooms for Person Y - has been brought up in the past, but could support multiaccount abuse.

Donating to a guild would be the most ideal (gold instead of mushrooms for maxed guilds).
Old 06-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gime View Post
I couldnt do the whole join another guild and donate idea. That would leave me unable to help my guild out for whatever wars my come in the 24 hour wait period. While i have no worries about abandoning the leader position and getting it back it just doesnt make sense. I've reported my thread to the admins so hopefully they help come up with a solution. They have the ability to give and remove mush so it shouldnt be a problem.
You could assign someone else to the guild leader position while gone and the only thing an officer can't do that a leader can do is demote/promote/kick an officer. Otherwise, they can all do the same thing. As for defending your guild, you still could. Even if you have not been in your guild for 24 hours straight, you still defend. You just don't defend at full health. You still get full stats though, and more than once has a person at half health killed a person that was at full health.

On the other hand, just going to point out that there are threads where folks volunteer to do this for free and you now can spend the 100 mushrooms on yourself if you aren't willing to donate to another guild. Transfers have been mentioned a ton and universally shot down, including on the German forums where it looks like a canned response now.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Truffle Shuffler

So at this point it looks like the options are.

A) Trust me to log on your account and purchase the shrooms for you.
B) Have mush donated to your guild.
C) Find some conversion rate for an amount of gold to be donated to your guild. (This one creates problems for me because saving up gold = losing more gold from attacks = never ending cycle of me getting beat up)

I tried to get KooPA to just steal them from me and give them to the winner but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen

For A to work please take a screen shot of your character screen before you have me log in so everything is noted. I've got no intentions to mess with anything.. I'd be an idiot to do that and KooPA would toss my account in a shredder =p