Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

Hello Jeff good likes I live in Brooklyn, NY we are not far apart
Old 05-31-2010, 03:40 AM
Blacksmith

Default Introduction

Greetings all,
I have been surfing through the forum and realized that I have not introduced myself at all because I thought that I already did due to me being playing on UK server and I did it there.

Anyways here is a copy of my introduction from UK server:

Hello I am moreum.
at first I've posted a thread on guild introduction without ever introducing myself sorry about that.
anyways I am 24 just started college a year and a half ago because before I served in United States Marine Corps and it was a great experience I've lived on Okinawa Japan for three years. Nowadays I live in Brooklyn, New York and going to college here studying liberal arts and then moving to finance and investment major. My origin is from Cherkassy Ukraine.
I like to watch sci-fi and fantasy movies(it inspires creativity in me), also like classical music and get into philosophical debates with my friends while smoking hookah
Old 06-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreum View Post
Greetings all,
I have been surfing through the forum and realized that I have not introduced myself at all because I thought that I already did due to me being playing on UK server and I did it there.

Anyways here is a copy of my introduction from UK server:

Hello I am moreum.
at first I've posted a thread on guild introduction without ever introducing myself sorry about that.
anyways I am 24 just started college a year and a half ago because before I served in United States Marine Corps and it was a great experience I've lived on Okinawa Japan for three years. Nowadays I live in Brooklyn, New York and going to college here studying liberal arts and then moving to finance and investment major. My origin is from Cherkassy Ukraine.
I like to watch sci-fi and fantasy movies(it inspires creativity in me), also like classical music and get into philosophical debates with my friends while smoking hookah
What part of Brooklyn? I moved out of Bayridge just under a year ago.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Blacksmith

Coney Island
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Blacksmith

Well since I haven't done this yet here it goes...

On the internets I almost always go by ronozoro. I just graduated on May 15 from Kent State University with a degree in Early Childhood Education so I am in the process of looking for a job where I can use that degree. Hint, hint Elementary schools. I am 23 years old and currently live at home until I figure out where I am working. I have 3 siblings (2 sisters and a brother).

I like to spend my spare time hanging out with friends, Biking, Playing soccer with my dog (although he is getting older and doesn't play as much), Reading Comics (Fables is my favorite and also where the name of my guild comes from), and on the occasional internet game.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I'm a 35 year old navy vet livin' in NC. I'm a full time student, and work full time. In what little spare time I don't spend on this, I pet the cat and read. Once I'm done with school I will get back into blacksmithing. That oughta keep the fires stoked a bit.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Mushroom Collector

Hi there online I go by Pride, but my name is Walter irl.
I run a multi-gaming guild and I'm looking to expand to S&F :P

off to college next year, so that's going to be nutty.

Catch ya'll around
Old 06-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Dummy

Uh, Hi!
You guys can call me Rahzel, I guess. I get bored of things pretty darn quick and I have mostly no clue what I'm doing?

I live in Illinois, USA and am still in school (shhh). Hah, I'm actually not much of a gamer, but I like a good story, and some games have cool settings.... uh.
I might disappear for several weeks then randomly post because that's how I roll.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Hi I'm Nireleen (RL Erin), I'm 33, female (no leg humping please) played lots of MMO's and I ride motorcycles in my spare time (sport bikes).
Old 06-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Sheep

Default Just wanted to say hi

Hi guys,

My name's Chris. I'm 25, just graduated from law school and studying for the bar right now.

Livin' in Missouri, but plans to move onto Chicago as soon as I upgrade from a state to a federal government job.

Cheers