Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Default It's been four years...

So, I haven't played this in YEARS. I'm a level 68 character on server 1. I was thinking of rejoining the game since the app was released. My question is, is server 1 even worth it anymore? I feel like it's been so long, I'll never be comparable to those servers.

Also, are there any app-only servers, or will there be? I'd like something with a fighting chance haha. Any new servers soon, or recent out out there?

I'm sorry for all the questions, I don't wish to make a thread for each one.

I use to be part of the Libertines, we were the strongest guild in the game at the time, the first guild that dominated, now I'm a puke ball hahaha.
iTZKooPA (09-04-2014)
Old 08-05-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejayrazz View Post
So, I haven't played this in YEARS. I'm a level 68 character on server 1. I was thinking of rejoining the game since the app was released. My question is, is server 1 even worth it anymore? I feel like it's been so long, I'll never be comparable to those servers.

Also, are there any app-only servers, or will there be? I'd like something with a fighting chance haha. Any new servers soon, or recent out out there?

I'm sorry for all the questions, I don't wish to make a thread for each one.

I use to be part of the Libertines, we were the strongest guild in the game at the time, the first guild that dominated, now I'm a puke ball hahaha.
S1 is still a good server to play on since this is not a looking for guild of recruitment thread I cant give you my recommendation of a guild on that server PM me if you want to know it.

Thee are no app only servers but new update will be on the app soon.

Newest US server is s10 it is not as active as S1 but if you are looking for a server that is the easiest to catch up on that is the one to join. But if you put the work and yeah some money you can catch up on any server.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (09-04-2014)
Old 08-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Sheep

In my opinion, it's never too late to join the game on any server.
A lot of the high level players are inactive by now, so it's not all that hard for a new player to catch up

I would recommend you giving S10 a try; it's the newest of the US servers, it has rather balanced ratio to active vs inactive people (I think) and I play on that server, so seeing new players there is always great!