Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default any difference between member online and offline in guild war ?

i mean members who click icon sword will fight automatic ?
after they click on sword icon they can offline and still fight when 10h passed? and viewed what happend after they login later ?
i only ask for atk (sword icon ), i know def without click that member will go to war with 1/2 hp
sorry if this question duplicated with someone ask it before
Old 07-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Wannabe Griffin

If you click on the icon, you are declared, for the guild war.
It doesn't matter if you are online when the war begins or not.
The next time you log in and click on your Guild, you can see the newest guild war that happened since your logout.

Edit: I hope you can understand it that way. My English is not that brilliant
Old 07-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Mushroom Collector

thank you , i got it

can i do quest or guard while war ? (after i click on icon )
honor gain from won war guild depend on lv of member or rank /honor of guild ?
if my members lv more higher than lv of guild attracked' members .. will my guild gain honor and exp ?

Last edited by kupopo; 07-03-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:21 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Do can do whatever you want, after clicking on the icon.

The honor your guild earns, depends on the honor of yours and of the enemy guild.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

so what result if my guild 100 honor and enemy guild 100 honor too ?
how many honor will gain ? this just our first blood :P
Old 07-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Wannabe Griffin

I am not sure, but maybe about 50.

If a guild has about 950 honor less than you, then you won't earn any honor or exp.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Mushroom Collector

thank u again
the last one question : what icon appear beside sword icon after i click on sword icon ? : it write : "no raid on the guild posible as long as a atk is planted"
Old 07-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Wannabe Griffin

I think that's the raid button.
You can start a guild raid with it.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupopo View Post
so what result if my guild 100 honor and enemy guild 100 honor too ?
how many honor will gain ? this just our first blood :P
100 honor. The honor gained when honor is about the same or exactly the same is 100. If you attack someone 950+ honor above you and win, you gain 200 honor. If you attack someone 950+ honor below you, you win 0 honor. Anything in-between is adjusted to match.
Quote:
i mean members who click icon sword will fight automatic ?
after they click on sword icon they can offline and still fight when 10h passed? and viewed what happend after they login later ?
i only ask for atk (sword icon ), i know def without click that member will go to war with 1/2 hp
sorry if this question duplicated with someone ask it before
You are talking about 2 different things here. Clicking the icon has nothing to do with online/offline at the time of the fight. The fights happen 10 hours after the attack is declared and the members on both sides may click the icons during that time period. Once the icon is clicked, the character is "ready for battle." What this means, is that when the attack comes, no matter if the player is online or offline, no matter what the character is doing (city guard, fighting in the arena, doing a quest, etc.), and no matter what the player is doing (chatting in the guild, writing a mail message, etc.); the character's stats and gear are captured by the system at the start of the attack. The server then runs the attack and records it for all to watch.
Quote:
thank you , i got it

can i do quest or guard while war ? (after i click on icon )
honor gain from won war guild depend on lv of member or rank /honor of guild ?
if my members lv more higher than lv of guild attracked' members .. will my guild gain honor and exp ?
Please see the first quote I responded to for honor. I think I got the quotes mixed up a bit. As for experience, you ONLY gain experience if your guild attacks another guild within +/- 950 honor of your guild. It has nothing to do with the honor or level of the person(s) you fight, but with the honor of the guilds. The amount each person gains is based on their individual level. If the attack fails, no one gains experience, including the defenders. ONLY the attackers can gain experience.
Quote:
thank u again
the last one question : what icon appear beside sword icon after i click on sword icon ? : it write : "no raid on the guild posible as long as a atk is planted"
The monster icon is the guild dungeon button. These are an alternative to attacking another guild and when beat, result in experience gained by those who fought, and an additional level to the guild's Instructor and Treasure bonuses. There are 50 guild dungeons, and 50 bonus levels that can be bought. The two add together to form the total bonus amount for the guild.