Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Shroomer to donate? :s

Ive checked first 3 pages of the Suggestion section and didnt find anything concerning Why do you have to be a shroomer (buy shrooms with real cash) to be able to donate them to guild? i mean i have 24shrooms extra and im not able to donate them-my guild is stuck with 3x lvl 25 buildings and we cannot upgrade them if we dont get an active shroom buyer.

Kinda lame if you ask me. Hopefully this can be adjusted.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

This is because the few systems in place that award newcomers mushrooms was being abused, causing Playa to restrict donations to those that have been purchased.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (11-07-2011), DominicS (11-07-2011)
Old 11-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Adventurer

There will be lots of multi-accounting going on IF we can donate shrooms which aren't bought.

Last edited by demonwarrior; 11-07-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Ok...so just dont give new players any Shrooms if they activate their account..i mean what are you gonna do with shrooms until lvl ~20 i didnt even need a single one + you can get most of the items from questing in lower levels.
Anyway to get back to the topic... your saying my guild is stuck @lvl25 buildings until (if) we are lucky to get a shroomer?
And isnt multi accounting illegal? just ban their IP's if they do that, its quite simple
Old 11-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Blacksmith

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergioman View Post
Ok...so just dont give new players any Shrooms if they activate their account..i mean what are you gonna do with shrooms until lvl ~20
Mushrooms are used at the earlier levels to gain XP quickly. With the 25 mushrooms you receive, you can use them for thirst, a mount, and various pieces of equipment that come along. Without it, leveling those first 10 levels or so is a very tedious endeavour. I like the fact that Playa gives you those shrooms as an incentive to not only play the game and level quicker, but even put the thought in your head about actually purchasing more when you see how useful they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergioman
Anyway to get back to the topic... your saying my guild is stuck @lvl25 buildings until (if) we are lucky to get a shroomer?
I think you have 3 options here:

1) Start to recruit or wait for a shroomer
2) Buy the mushrooms yourself, or have one of your guildies do so, or each buy a certain number of mushrooms
3)Merge with a guild that has active shroomers
... I guess 4) would be just continue playing the game as is with your levels as they are, but I am assuming that you are trying to progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergioman
And isnt multi accounting illegal? just ban their IP's if they do that, its quite simple
It really isn't as simple as that. Playa has thousands upon thousands (millions?) of players to wade through. They have to play catch up with this issue a lot of the time and by the time they do catch up, the benefits of the "illegal" activity have already been reaped.

Banning the IP isn't the answer either. A number of SnF players share their internet connection with a friend. Two different accounts, two separate players. I have a smartphone that handles the web pretty well. When I am at work, my friend and myself pass the phone between us, log onto our separate accounts, and finish up quests, or log in some guard duty. You are going to punish that as well?

I am glad you brought this topic up though, because I, too, didn't understand why I couldn't donate the mushrooms I had "earned". Itzkoopa's explanation made sense to me, and I thanked him for it. I hope in the future there is a work around for the issue, but until then...well your options are laid out for you. It really is a good game, if you just give it time and have some patience. Even the top guilds are looking for shroomers all the time, so take heart in that fact!

Last edited by DominicS; 11-07-2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: I, somehow, posted without saying anything. :D
Old 11-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Truffle Shuffler

With the mushrooms i got at the start i havent spend a single one of them and got to level i am not pretty fast if you ask me-i bought my first mount @somewhere around lvl ~20 or so didnt fell the need to buy it faster. And i dont spend mushrooms i earn for Drinks to regain Adventure points (or whatever they are called) i only use them during those extra gold weekends.

We are already looking for shroomers for our guild for about a week now (no luck yet). And sadly im not paying real money on this game (already spending it on 2 diffrent games) so this is out of the question. Merging guild with some other shroomers? idk if anybody is willing to invest in completely diffrent guild while they already have their own built up (sorry i just dont see it happening here).
I agree, the game is great but it definetly needs some adjustments especially concerning donating shrooms which you get the hard way by questing. At least that 1 shroom per day that you get 100% from questing could be donatable...but idk.
Well thanks for reply and clarification. Take care and enjoy the game.

Last edited by Sergioman; 11-07-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Blacksmith

Cool wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergioman View Post

whats the point of this "reply"?
Read the edit above, please.

Last edited by DominicS; 11-07-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: bit my tongue
Old 11-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Those first 25 mushrooms may not have been used by you until level 20, but that is hardly the case for many players. Plus, the multiple accounts is a serious issue that had to be addressed, and still is.