Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 AM
Stable Boy

Default More crazy bugs

After all toilet bugs and "dungeon 10, 11, 12 displaying +1" bug.
My char got another bug...
Last night i killed the first boss in The Circus dungeon.Of course it says 3/10 in the dungeon screen,but it shows no name of the next boss:

Another thing,it poped out in guild chat that ive killed firts boss in the TOWER..:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsus View Post
After all toilet bugs and "dungeon 10, 11, 12 displaying +1" bug.
My char got another bug...
Last night i killed the first boss in The Circus dungeon.Of course it says 3/10 in the dungeon screen,but it shows no name of the next boss:

Another thing,it poped out in guild chat that ive killed firts boss in the TOWER..:

I have no idea why it didn't show the next monster for dungeon 11 but as for the chat announcement looks to be part of an update which wasn't announced as I would assume because there wasn't anything major in the update. maybe small bug fixes and the tower announcement in chat.

Addition: On the dungeon 11 issue might just need to refesh browser to get it to show up kinda like when it doesn't show the mushroom for refreshing the shop but I can be wrong.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 12-20-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Morsus, try doing a cache reset to see if the next boss will show up correctly. Let me know if that corrects the issue.

The misinformation in the chat likely won't be cleared by that. Will have someone look into it.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Blacksmith

it keeps saying the tower dungeon i think its just a bug in the dungeons to be honest

is it suposed to tell you when people have defeated a tower level in a new update recently but it went wrong and it says the tower for every dungeon you take down?
Old 12-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Blacksmith

I know that I can say the same has happened to me as well. But I finished lvl 10 Circus, Lvl 1 Hell, and lvl 2 hell today, and all said the tower with respected levels.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Stable Boy

Cleared the cashe,history and cookies and its the same,level is +1 and no name of the boss..I don't mind this,I just want to let you know :P

EDIT: I have just beat up the first boss in tower but nothing appears in the chat :S

Last edited by Morsus; 12-20-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Blacksmith

i dont think it does say anything when you complete a tower level i havent come across it anyway i just know it says "the tower" when you complete another dungeon
Old 12-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Blacksmith

Just finished level 10 of tower today, and it did show in the guild chat. This is the first that I have seen of it, and know that it is correct. The server that it happened on is S2.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 AM

I can verify that instead of showing what dungeon you beat it is showing you beat level x of the tower as I beat level 2 of dungeon 13 today and it said it was the tower in chat.

Just wondering if there was any feedback on when the dungeon announcements in chat is going to be fixed. Every one says tower so and so was defeated when it wasn't the tower.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 01-09-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: double posting I spanked myself and went into the corner for 30 minutes for being a bad boy
Old 01-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Crusader

what? a double post by enforcer of forum etiquette?